SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:50 pm

I thought that the only past contestants that would be there are some of the guys from Andi's season and some girls from JP's season, but it seems like Courtney Robertson will be there too.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by aviej Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Okay, I think that by having such a large number of former contestants, TPTB are really overcompensating. Did they actually pay to fly all of them in??
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm

aviej wrote:Okay, I think that by having such a large number of former contestants, TPTB are really overcompensating. Did they actually pay to fly all of them in??

Haha I wonder if they actually did pay for them all to come down. Even DeAnna is going to be there and she was the bachelorette like 500 seasons ago

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I thought that the only past contestants that would be there are some of the guys from Andi's season and some girls from JP's season, but it seems like Courtney Robertson will be there too.

I think that was speculation because there wasn't much info on who was going. Yesterday/today we've had the majority of tweets and IG's of those that are going. There are quite a few past contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 Empty Hi girls!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Looks like it'll be fun tonight. I'm excited about Chris, such a cutie. Of course Josh and Andi are my favs tho.

You know what question would be fun to ask Andi and Josh, how's it been to be a part of each others families, Josh and Andi's family (Hy,Patti)  and vice versa. I don't have a twitter account but if someone likes the question maybe you can tweet it to Chris.

And I have one question for the fan forum, not for the premiere, but there was a rumor Josh's mom contacted Hy before the show is that true? If someone knows it would be you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Sunshine wrote:Looks like it'll be fun tonight. I'm excited about Chris, such a cutie. Of course Josh and Andi are my favs tho.

You know what question would be fun to ask Andi and Josh, how's it been to be a part of each others families, Josh and Andi's family (Hy,Patti)  and vice versa. I don't have a twitter account but if someone likes the question maybe you can tweet it to Chris.

And I have one question for the fan forum, not for the premiere, but there was a rumor Josh's mom contacted Hy before the show is that true? If someone knows it would be you guys.

Hi Sunshine! Lauren and Hy followed each other and sent a couple of tweets to each other right as the season started filming. Essentially, it was just Lauren saying Andi was great and Hy saying he respected their family's love for one another and good luck to Josh. Another thing was that Aaron followed Hy a day after Josh and Andi got engaged so it was another clue they were together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:15 pm

I think Lauren's tweet was something like "We're hoping to meet your spectacular daughter!" The wording had seemed really weird to me -- like, who calls somebody "spectacular"? -- but I didn't realize that it was in relation to something Hy had tweeted back in February, after the HTD with JPabs: "If I seemed overprotective on the show, it is because I am protecting the most spectacular, special, amazing daughter in the world." Gotta give Lauren points for initiative!! giggling
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:17 pm

sara11 wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:It is definitely for ratings and viewers. I am very interested to see how they fill 3 full hours. Even if they interviewed every past contestant, there would be dead time.

They're using the first hour for past contestant stuff ie a red carpet, interviews and some funny blooper stuff from previous seasons

Oh well guess I will live stream the first hour and watch the rest when it airs here. No need to watch twice! They are really going all out for this premiere! Just give me some air time of SeanCat and Jodi and photos. (all 4 together would be fantastic!) Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 1f49c

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 8367-910 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 I_got_13 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Linds! How are you going to live stream it? I can't watch live tonight as I have to attend a meeting for grad school. I don't actually have to pay attention, I just need to show up and stay for 3 hours to get credit so I was planning on watching the first hour somehow laugh out loud

Is there a website you use?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:35 pm

I'm watching the "red carpet arrivals" unfold over snapchat and most people are there but not jodi yet so it looks like they're getting prime spot near the end

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:37 pm

^ http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream Hope it works for you Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 1f49c

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 8367-910 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 I_got_13 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:40 pm

sara11 wrote:I'm watching the "red carpet arrivals" unfold over snapchat and most people are there but not jodi yet so it looks like they're getting prime spot near the end

They should get prime spot because they are the last couple to come out of this. I am thinking they may be the last couple to come down the red carpet. I sure hope we get some good pictures and NEWS!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips