SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
jcrbil wrote:3 hours of programming have been allotted to the premiere.  Usually there are two hours, and sometimes not even that for night one.  So at this live "viewing party" there will be interviews and comments from Chris and from former participants to fill the time.  I don't think any have been "announced", but speculation has been made.

Yep, it was also a post RS made about the premiere where he said it was gonna have a live audience similar to ATFR. I just checked my guide and indeed it's from 8-11. I don't think we've ever had a 3 hour premiere before either.

No, there has definitely never been a 3 hour premiere before. Sometimes it's even like 1 and a half hours so hopefully the 3 hour premiere means that we'll get an update from Andi and Josh.

Another thing, I recently noticed that Peter, who used to be Andi's producer, began following Andi's mom on twitter. She's the most recent person that he has followed. I don't know if this means anything at all and maybe I'm thinking about it too much but it just seemed strange that 6 months after Andi's finale, he just started following her.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:55 pm

^ I noticed that too. Even after filming Andi appeared to be very friendly with Peter and his boyfriend. It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything, but I've also noticed that some other producers/handlers tend to "like" their pictures on IG and Elan has recently favorited some tweets in regards to them. Regardless, nice to see they appear to be on friendly terms still with some of the production team/handlers.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 pm

@cllancaster: I see Andi and Josh Murray at chops. This is love at first sight. Dreams come true ❤️❤️❤️❤️#crazybachelorfan

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Millaa Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:06 pm

https://twitter.com/cllancaster/status/551189923701981184

Millaa

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Looks like there are other people with them. It looks like Andi's parents to me.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Casey Lancaster ‏@cllancaster

So obsessed with them (emojis) #creeperstatus
princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 22 B6Y4T0wCQAAstQ8
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:32 pm

It does look like Hy and Patty. When is Hy's birthday? It looks like gift bags behind Josh.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 pm

aviej wrote:Casey Lancaster ‏@cllancaster

So obsessed with them (emojis) #creeperstatus
princefarming - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 22 B6Y4T0wCQAAstQ8

Gotta love the "stalkers!" Hehe

Looks like a birthday. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:12 am

I love the creeper status. I keep looking at the lady and didn't think Patti's hair was that long plus her chin and neck look different from all the other pictures I've seen in the past. But on the other hand I see the gift behind josh too. he looks so serious. It's his business side. I kinda like it. Ooh lala!!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:25 am

mamahamme wrote:I love the creeper status. I keep looking at the lady and didn't think Patti's hair was that long plus her chin and neck look different from all the other pictures I've seen in the past. But on the other hand I see the gift behind josh too. he looks so serious. It's his business side. I kinda like it. Ooh lala!!

Me too! I am really looking forward to the premiere now more than ever! I hope Chris H. will ask them about a wedding. Praying

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:44 am

I'm so glad to see that these two kids are still together! Smiley That's all.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:52 am

sanlee088 wrote:I'm so glad to see that these two kids are still together! Smiley That's all.

You are not alone! Hugesmile handwave
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips