SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Well you guys are a barrel of good news! Lol

That said, is it possible that they fly home and Sean goes solo to NYC/NJ on Tuesday or Wednesday morning? I just find it hard to believe there won't be any interviews tomorrow before the release or at the very least on Tuesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:47 pm

With the storm, things could be dicey. As long as they are together tomorrow, I don't care if just Sean or both go to NYC/NJ, although I'd bet both go. They may fly home tomorrow and then to the east coast on Tuesday morning. That would be my guess. Although like I said, the storm could change things slightly.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 pm

That's sounds good to me Umngirl; fly home on Monday and then to NYC Tuesday or Wednesday. If the weather is bad, screw New Jersey. And he can remote in from Dallas for any interviews, including the Today Show, if need be.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Tuesday up is the worse day! Hopefully Manhattan, cleans up quickly, and they can somehow make it to Today show on Wednesday. Agree as long as they are together, tomorrow it's all good.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:14 pm

lipsis wrote:That's sounds good to me Umngirl; fly home on Monday and then to NYC Tuesday or Wednesday. If the weather is bad, screw New Jersey. And he can remote in from Dallas for any interviews, including the Today Show, if need be.

I forgot about remoting in. That is definitely possible for any interviews. And NJ could be rescheduled for Friday. He/They could fly there and then to MN for the Saturday appearance. Then I think it's back to Dallas unless something else pops up between MSP and the Dallas book signing.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:29 pm

It's settled then. Now they just need to hire us to run their lives. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:31 pm

^We've been campaigning for that job for over a year now. If only they would take us up on our offer. We could make things so easy for them.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Definitely he can do remote.... he's used to that from his days at the Bach.... when he spent all day in front of that green screen.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm

...itinerary consultant for the Lowes would be a dream job Smiley
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:09 pm

I love that they are spending the day at FS Santa Barbara. Excited to see what's in store for tomorrow Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:17 pm

They're not going anywhere today

Croq-heeeeyyy by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:18 pm

And Linds, I want to welcome your avi back to a happy place. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98