SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:41 pm

^Adorable.

I think the wine pic is older. Can't see it being from this trip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 pm

blessed66 wrote:
^^^^^This is so cute!!!  The Lowes are in a class of their own!!!  This is why we love them.

This is so true.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:45 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"The first time I saw you, you were like a light to my bug." by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is this pic available to use?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm

blessed66 wrote:
^^^^^This is so cute!!!  The Lowes are in a class of their own!!!  This is why we love them.
word
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Sure Thankful. Be my guest.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:02 pm

lipsis wrote:Sure Thankful. Be my guest.
Thanks.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:07 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"The first time I saw you, you were like a light to my bug." by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if I'm not mistaken, that would be the ceremony space behind them. At least it looks like it.

I know I haven't said it in a few days, but I'm so glad they get to spend their anniversary trip where it all started a year ago.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Yes and yes.

It's definitely the ceremony spot and I assume that's why the caption and I think we all are thrilled about this trip. It's better than I could have imagined...and I have quite the imagination.

I'm curious about their flight schedule. Do they fly somewhere tomorrow on their anniversary or maybe Tuesday? I guess they could even have an evening flight tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:16 pm

blessed66, it is so true that they are in a class of their own. I made the same comment a couple of months ago.  And they are so natural and refreshing.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:33 pm

I hope they are not flying tomorrow because we might have a winter storm in the East Coast starting midnight today.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Current forecast for here, in Philly, is winter storm warning beginning at noon tomorrow.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Predict 1-3 inches starting 3-4 am here. Then tomorrow late afternoon thru Tueaday , 2-3 feet snow blizzard. N..Y city , NJ included . Bookends Tuesday night questionable. Hope they leave tonight, or early Tom morning flight!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98