SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:07 pm

With a mental image of what that place means to them, it would be very creative on his part and romantic, if they end up there.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jaspats Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:33 pm

I agree with you. That will be so romantic. Maybe they will make it a tradition to celebrate their wedding anniversaries there but it will not be a surprise anymore. Hopefully Sean would have a surprise for her every year. They deserve a yearly anniversary adventure.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:14 pm

I'm so hoping the end up in Santa Barbara and Sean booked their wedding suite. I can think of anything more romantic. swoon
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:18 pm

^^^ their first year of marriage ends right where it began. (Swoon)

Guess it depends if they have another wedding couple using it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:41 pm

I wonder if Sean invited any friends /family as a surprise for her for a dinner or party. ( If they are in Santa Barbara.).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Aww how sweet. Crazy that's almost been a year!! Have so much fun you two Lowebirds! beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:53 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ their first year of marriage ends right where it began. (Swoon)

Guess it depends if they have another wedding couple using it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am so excited for them!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:58 pm

I think this should be just the two of them.... and room service.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:17 pm

^^ for sure!

And IF they are headed to SB (we don't know yet) there is lots of wineries up there and any other number of things they can do relatively quietly.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think this should be just the two of them.... and room service.
word
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:25 pm

It'll be awesome if they go back to Santa Barbara. Just the two of them. sigh

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:42 pm

"It's going down" in CA!! HugesmileHugesmile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98