SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:19 pm

I'm surprised Lola let Cat get that far away from her and she isn't even looking behind her to watch her. There must be food ahead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:20 pm

^Or the promise of a nap.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:22 pm

^ yea, like a rest stop for doogs. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:23 pm

I love that she's always so appreciative of what she has.

@clmgiudici: I love my life Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Comment from their friend, Matt on Caherines Katy Trail pic

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:56 pm

^Lol. Nice to see they are still friends with Matt.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Me too. Oh Seannnnnn

@clmgiudici: I could really go for a tasty treat right about now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:04 pm

^ We were all thinking it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Lol and with a matching eye mask

Always show up to a party wearing the same thing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Why my friends and I haven't been having pajama birthday parties for years I will never know. Looks like this one is girls only though. You're on your own Sean.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:47 pm

I think these pajama parties are genius. No more worrying about what to wear or being uncomfortable. Genius, I tell ya!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:40 pm

@clmgiudici: Group texts will be the death of me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98