SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:56 pm

^^^ so cute

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:11 am

^^ it's dancing man! And helloooooo Sean!

Here's Dancing Man's caption too...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:24 am

^awww! can I call the above as my new avi? i need to figure out how to crop the nice flight attendant out tho. ha. or maybe if i ask nicely, umngirl will graciously help a SeanCatter out! ;)  :frommeto

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:26 am

Awww

@clmgiudici: We were inspired by last night so much, we whipped out our first DVD of the season and got nostalgic.
(BG, Googly eye, BB) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 am

^I love when they get all nostalgic. They should "live" tweet as they re watch their season.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:44 am

That would be fun if they would live tweet it. They could also let their fans know they're doing it so we can watch along.

I wonder what Sean's live tweets about Tierra would be???? (And a few other notables).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:47 am

deeliciouz wrote:^awww! can I call the above as my new avi? i need to figure out how to crop the nice flight attendant out tho. ha. or maybe if i ask nicely, umngirl will graciously help a SeanCatter out! ;)  :frommeto

Looks like you did a great job. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:49 am

^Thank you! It's not as profesh as yours are but I gave it a go anyway! ;)

And oh gosh, I'd love to watch their season along with them! How cool would that be?!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by darcyd Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:32 pm

I guess I got nostalgic too. I rewatched Sean's season premier after the Bachelor 19 premier.
darcyd
darcyd

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:50 pm

:tissuebox :tissuebox I re watched too and every time I watch them together it brings this old cat to tears. They are so adorable even from that first moment. I'd love to see their season all over again in one swell foop! Put it together like a film with narration ending with the wedding. During the credits they could have snippets from life now as a happy couple.
All I would need is the requisite popcorn and several dozen boxes of tissues. Oh Lord a Sean and Catherine marathon........heaven.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:56 pm

@clmgiudici: I love meeting new people Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:02 pm

^^ Good thing, because if she's on the book tour, she'll be meeting a lot of new people!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98