SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:08 am

@SeanLowe09: There was no service in the studio. Really bummed I didn't get to tweet. There was some good material tonight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:11 am

I made him do it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#mirrorselfie by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:13 am

^Lol. I'm sure he was very much opposed to taking a picture with his wife.

And now they can leave, grab some dinner with some good friends and crawl into a hotel bed to watch tv for a bit.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:17 am

Reminder everyone. This is Sean and Catherines fan thread. Please contain your posts to them. There are threads elsewhere for other couples or individuals. K? Thanks.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:26 am

@clmgiudici: Tonight was sooooo much fun! I wanna do this every week! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:28 am

Is there speculation she's pregnant? She looks it and they were acting kind of weird about it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:30 am

lipsis wrote:Reminder everyone. This is Sean and Catherines fan thread. Please contain your posts to them. There are threads elsewhere for other couples or individuals. K? Thanks.
Sure..my bad for asking a question about Michelle Money.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:32 am

^She was seen with Champagne on the red carpet tonight. And with other alcoholic beverages on social media in recent weeks so I think that's a negative.

I don't know that they were really acting weird about it, more like not wanting people to ask since it's a private matter.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:34 am

umngirl wrote:^She was seen with Champagne on the red carpet tonight. And with other alcoholic beverages on social media in recent weeks so I think that's a negative.

I don't know that they were really acting weird about it, more like not wanting people to ask since it's a private matter.
Ahh then no. Thanks!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:37 am

No surprise on Best Bachelor

@KristinDSantos: See where Sean Lowe ranks among the best and worst Bachelors of all time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you agree? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:40 am

^Tell us something that wasn't obvious Kristen.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:15 am

Ask and you shall receive Smiley @lekill_intl made this most awesome reversible cape. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98