SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by landrje Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ Yep! At the moment our Lowe's are snuggled under a comforter watching a movie while those poor float peeps are out in the cold doing PR. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pretty sure the movie is in theaters. Probably the only reason Cat got out of the pit and got dressed. Lol

But your point still stands.

hey now, don't discount the Lowe's ingenuity ... they're just the type to haul a nice comforter into a movie theater giggling
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:46 pm

@clmgiudici: I feel like I was in on a secret while watching that movie. Genius. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:47 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: I feel like I was in on a secret while watching that movie. Genius. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nice observation by Catherine ... its a really, really good movie; saw it the day after Christmas
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Lol

The obligatory NYE pic. (Can I change into sweats now?!) Happy 2015 youse guys!  by @catherinegiudici

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:09 pm

^Haha. Go ahead girl, put those sweats on and cuddle up with your hubby to watch the ball drop.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:11 pm

So the question is... Are they really going out or is she really changing into sweats?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:15 pm

^Well I think if they were going somewhere she would have waited and posted a picture. Or I could just be secretly hoping they are ringing in the new year just the two of them (and the dogs) from the pit.

Oh but I do love her dress.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Her dress looks great on her. It'd be a shame to waste it on a picture. Whatever they do, they'll have fun.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:27 pm

^Well if nothing else, I'm sure her husband appreciates her dress. Hugesmile

And I know we were spoiled last year, but if they wanted to post a new years kiss picture I wouldn't be mad.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:36 pm

^^ I wouldn't be mad either, if anyone's keeping track!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Those legs! She is gorgeous!
They are probably attending a local NYE event! It would even be awesome if the two of them just hang at home and watch the ball drop. And kiss, toast and have a drink of wine or two!

Wising everyone a Happy and Wonderful 2015 and beyond!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Is Mrs Lowe ever not breathtakingly gorgeous.I hope these young-uns are staying at home and snuggling for NYE. Dress off Catherine!
Happy New Year Seancatters, health, happiness and prosperity to all. Welcome to 2015 firework firework firework
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98