SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:15 pm

I just watched the Ellen Interview.  When Chris said it didn't matter to him that Becca waited until the Fantasy Suite to talk about being a virgin tells me he had already made up his mind that Whitney was F1.  Nothing Becca could say would change that.  

I know the edit is going to show he was conflicted and didn't make up his mind until the end blah blah blah. IMO Whitney is the type of women he was looking for in a wife and he knew that early on most likely during the wedding crashers date.  

RS keeps saying how Chris and Whitney will never marry.  IMO the only way this will happen is if Whitney breaks up with Chris.  His Mom and sisters seem to want him to settle down, get married and raise a family. From their reactions on Ellen they really like Whitney and will be a support system for their relationship after the season ends.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:50 pm

jen689 wrote:I just watched the Ellen Interview.  When Chris said it didn't matter to him that Becca waited until the Fantasy Suite to talk about being a virgin tells me he had already made up his mind that Whitney was F1.  Nothing Becca could say would change that.  

I know the edit is going to show he was conflicted and didn't make up his mind until the end blah blah blah. IMO Whitney is the type of women he was looking for in a wife and he knew that early on most likely during the wedding crashers date.  

RS keeps saying how Chris and Whitney will never marry.  IMO the only way this will happen is if Whitney breaks up with Chris.  His Mom and sisters seem to want him to settle down, get married and raise a family. From their reactions on Ellen they really like Whitney and will be a support system for their relationship after the season ends.

Or Chris pulls a Mesnick at the barn. :stirthepot :uptonogood 👅

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
jen689 wrote:I just watched the Ellen Interview.  When Chris said it didn't matter to him that Becca waited until the Fantasy Suite to talk about being a virgin tells me he had already made up his mind that Whitney was F1.  Nothing Becca could say would change that.  

Or Chris pulls a Mesnick at the barn.   :stirthepot  :uptonogood  👅

I wager he will definitely pull a Mesnick full out cry, but not a Mesnick switch!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:00 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
atem wrote:Emma from DWTS tweeted a pic.  Is that Chris' helmet?

I kind of think it could be .  I found it odd that she tweeted a couple of times in the past couple of weeks that she couldn't wait to watch the Bachelor when she never mentioned it before

Here is the tweet and the picture.  You all decide.  Alot of the comments say it's Chris

dancingabc Who is Emma Slater's partner? The #DWTS cast will be revealed live TOMORROW on @goodmorningamerica #GMADancing 4h

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 924131_362688133914850_663231872_n

I think it's time to sleuth the legs in that pic....we need some pics of Chris's legs to compare it to. :cutesmile!:

Could this be Arie? giggling
He has a helmet & rose connection.  The delayed announcement could just be ruse.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Or Chris pulls a Mesnick at the barn.   :stirthepot  :uptonogood  👅

I wager he will definitely pull a Mesnick full out cry, but not a Mesnick switch!!

ITA... Upset we are gonna see some tears.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:03 pm

notarose wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:

I kind of think it could be .  I found it odd that she tweeted a couple of times in the past couple of weeks that she couldn't wait to watch the Bachelor when she never mentioned it before

Here is the tweet and the picture.  You all decide.  Alot of the comments say it's Chris

dancingabc Who is Emma Slater's partner? The #DWTS cast will be revealed live TOMORROW on @goodmorningamerica #GMADancing 4h

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 924131_362688133914850_663231872_n

I think it's time to sleuth the legs in that pic....we need some pics of Chris's legs to compare it to. :cutesmile!:

Could this be Arie? giggling
He has a helmet & rose connection.  The delayed announcement could just be ruse.

Emma is partnered with Redfoo. I can't imagine Arie being on over Chris. Chris is fresh in everyone's mind.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Or Chris pulls a Mesnick at the barn.   :stirthepot  :uptonogood  :tongu

He did warn us he's going to be a crybaby. Question is, who will cry more at FRC, CS or F2? GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 2498057887

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:00 pm

The Finale Preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd0IrS_HcFY

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-chris-eliminated-women-dish-on-final-two-whitney-becca-2015242

Chris says he's still in love and the girls chose who they think is right for him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Diana wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-chris-eliminated-women-dish-on-final-two-whitney-becca-2015242

Chris says he's still in love and the girls chose who they think is right for him.

I must be blind. I don't see where it says that.

ETA: wait, sorry you mean Britt and Kaitlyn guess who he chooses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71547

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Diana wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-chris-eliminated-women-dish-on-final-two-whitney-becca-2015242

I have read so many times how much fun Becca is and how funny she is. It's a shame that they didn't show us much of that side of her personality.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:58 am

Chris sighting

@t8er15
GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 72 11005170_1546667205594177_858052368_n
Just hanging out with Chris #thebachelor no big deal #abc #mywifemakesmewatch

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy