SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:31 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-drama-sneak-peek?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

Cute video at the bottom about living in the country.
People Magazine online
BY MELODY CHIU @chiumelo 12/23/2014 AT 10:35 AM EST
With every season of The Bachelor comes a whole new slew of drama.

And though Chris Soules may be the most humble Bachelor yet, even he couldn't escape the backstabbing, the fighting and the tears.

"Later on after feelings got real and things started to get more intense, there were a few instances where I found out that maybe one or two of the girls weren't being completely honest with everyone and weren't well-liked in the house," the farmer, 33, tells PEOPLE exclusively about his season, which premieres Jan. 5 on ABC.

Trying to use his "best judgment" to see if the women were just trying to stir up trouble by coming to him, he says, "For the most part it always felt like they were really trying to help me. I think in most cases, they wanted to help me make good decisions."

One of the girls, who will be "the most talked-about girl on the show for quite some time," is hair stylist Ashley Salter, according to host Chris Harrison.

"Ashley's the girl [that] when she comes out of the limo and the first couple of episodes, you're going to feel like she has it all," he explains. "She has the spirit, the good looks, the charm … but then the girls, especially, see another side."

Though it's yet to be seen what sort of trouble Salter brings to the mansion, it sounds like there was no shortage of dramatic nights for Soules.

"One of the girls I had sent home actually came back during one of the cocktail parties after a group date," he says of one particular instance. "She said she had driven like seven hours to see me … I felt bad for her."

According to a source close to the show, Soules also takes a virgin ("I think it's honorable," he says of the woman's choice to remain abstinent) into the infamous fantasy suite.

"It was pretty dramatic," says the insider. "There were still other girls in the mix and it was unclear if she was going to be 'the one.' "

For the Bachelor with a heart of gold, the toughest part of his journey was breaking hearts.

"Starting to have feelings for multiple women got really, really hard to deal with," he says. "Sending them home when they weren't even ready or not knowing if I was making the right decision towards the end … I found out I'm a little bit of a crier."
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1421

Back to top Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:32 pm

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Chris-soules-1-435
From the People article quoted above
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:59 pm

They are doing their own "spoiling " this season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-drama-sneak-peek?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

People Magazine online

**SNIPPED**

According to a source close to the show, Soules also takes a virgin ("I think it's honorable," he says of the woman's choice to remain abstinent) into the infamous fantasy suite.

"It was pretty dramatic," says the insider. "There were still other girls in the mix and it was unclear if she was going to be 'the one.' "

For the Bachelor with a heart of gold, the toughest part of his journey was breaking hearts.

"Starting to have feelings for multiple women got really, really hard to deal with," he says. "Sending them home when they weren't even ready or not knowing if I was making the right decision towards the end … I found out I'm a little bit of a crier."

I snipped the start of the article out to shorten my post - the bolded is interesting.  Wonder who of the final 3 is openly waiting for marriage or Mr. Right.  It must be Becca or Whitney as I'd assume not K???? with her dirty jokes right out of the gate and her sm.  That's pretty unusual for one of the final 2 girls on reality tv, so I'm interested to watch who goes through this whole crazy thing being open about those values and the fact that it doesn't make Chris lose interest is a plus for him, IMO.

TPTB will probably be horrible about milking such a personal issue though.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:57 pm

relaxing wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-drama-sneak-peek?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

People Magazine online

**SNIPPED**

I snipped the start of the article out to shorten my post - the bolded is interesting.  Wonder who of the final 3 is openly waiting for marriage or Mr. Right.  It must be Becca or Whitney as I'd assume not K???? with her dirty jokes right out of the gate and her sm.  That's pretty unusual for one of the final 2 girls on reality tv, so I'm interested to watch who goes through this whole crazy thing being open about those values and the fact that it doesn't make Chris lose interest is a plus for him, IMO.

TPTB will probably be horrible about milking such a personal issue though.

Not the first time the primary has taken a "virgin" to the final three.  During the Prince's season Sadie was one of the F2 and had said right from the get go that she was a virgin.  I seem to remember that they "milked it" then too.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:55 pm

julychild wrote:They are doing their own "spoiling " this season.

I can not remember a season where the was less promo and interest, so maybe they have to throw some crumbs out there to help spark interest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:16 pm

According to Chris on his five to watch, the Virgin is Ashley Iaconetti...don't think she made it to F3. Unless they had two virgins.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:33 pm

^ Yeah, I thought that too when I just read the article. I'm guessing perhaps Ashley is more open to talking about it and the person in the F3 isn't considering CH is already playing the virgin card with Ashley, but not one of the other girls. From a few articles I read a couple of years ago, Lindsay Yenter from Sean's season was waiting until marriage also due to her faith, but yet we never saw any of that during the season. I guess it's possible to not have everything out there during the season and certain things can be kept quiet and just between you and the lead.

If this "source" is correct, and it's not to draw some interest in the show, that someone in the F3 is a virgin and RS is correct about the F3, you sure as heck know it's not Kaitlyn laugh out loud it would have to be Whitney or Becca.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 pm

They are getting the Rose Bowl Float ready
GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 B55E5osCQAAB9Il

Fiesta Parade Floats
‏@fiestafloats
The most dramatic #RoseParade float ever? @BachelorABC @chrisbharrison @C_Soules
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:20 pm

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 B55aLa_CMAIQMxq

Fiesta Parade Floats ‏@fiestafloats 3h3 hours ago
@sarahherron We agree Sarah! The @BachelorABC float is coming along nicely
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:02 pm

One more float picture:
GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 10411121_937489412936574_3929116273165660096_n

Christopher's Creations added 4 new photos.
23 hrs ·
So day 1 and a lot of work to be done I'm very excited to be working ok this float
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:12 pm

That's huge and a lot of work! Thanks mtnlvr!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy