SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
The ONLY possible thought that came to mind was that, due to Thanksgiving being that week, they wanted all the girls to get back home with their families so nothing seems amiss. Seems unlikely though, imo, not to stay at least one more day, but maybe with the bad weather they didn't want to chance missing/delaying/keeping one of the F2 longer than necessary. I really don't know how else to swing it that Becca could possibly be F1. Like you and many of us said, regardless of where she was, the date is what makes it unlikely she is F1 without having spent time with Chris. Or, Chris is really telling the truth that he was plowing those fields almost the next day. (But I doubt he was on any combine... it was frigid and snowing... and very late for harvesting anything, imo.)
It would be late for harvesting but the temp went from 15-20 up to 50-60 on Nov 23. I know local farmers were complaining that the corn was still too wet to pick in late September of this year (lots of time picking is done by the first of Oct) but they were picking a little later so they definitely could have been in the field if there was some picking still not complete.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1421

Back to top Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:36 pm

It is possible but near December is really late. I guess I assumed that, like many farmers who make money, they hire out or have people to do all that. Not sure. The farmers I know and relatives that own farms don't combine/harvest the cornfields themselves on their own farms since it is usually cheaper to hire out the service for those that own combines, etc. I don't know enough about Chris and his farming to know what he actually does hands on vs. business side of things. no idea Most farm owners I know personally do the business side.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 BTVGIGI_guestroom
Not all Hilton Garden Inns look the same. But weirdly the one in Shreveport and Bartlesville do have the same decor. The picture above is from Bartlesville. SO it is entirely possible that they were in OK. Why they were in OK is what is really odd. I checked Hilton Garden Inn in Chicago, both O'Hare and Midway airport area. They are not a match. It would have made sense for Becca to stay there since it is the closest major airport to Dubuque (again, having her sisters there wouldn't really have made sense.)

I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter WHERE she was, it really only matters that she wasn't with Chris. Even if he was back in the combine within 24 hours of the filming ended it would have made sense for his chosen to hang around to check out the area and bond with the females of the pack. When he comes in from harvesting (no one plows fields in the fall anymore  giggling) they could spend time together. Becca could spoon and maintain her virgin status until the wedding so the idea that she wouldn't want to spend time with him doesn't make any sense.
The ONLY possible thought that came to mind was that, due to Thanksgiving being that week, they wanted all the girls to get back home with their families so nothing seems amiss. Seems unlikely though, imo, not to stay at least one more day, but maybe with the bad weather they didn't want to chance missing/delaying/keeping one of the F2 longer than necessary. I really don't know how else to swing it that Becca could possibly be F1. Like you and many of us said, regardless of where she was, the date is what makes it unlikely she is F1 without having spent time with Chris. Or, Chris is really telling the truth that he was plowing those fields almost the next day. (But I doubt he was on any combine... it was frigid and snowing... and very late for harvesting anything, imo.)

Good points. When it comes to what Chris S claims, I take it with a grain of salt. He says what the show tells him to say.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It is possible but near December is really late. I guess I assumed that, like many farmers who make money, they hire out or have people to do all that. Not sure. The farmers I know and relatives that own farms don't combine/harvest the cornfields themselves on their own farms since it is usually cheaper to hire out the service for those that own combines, etc. I don't know enough about Chris and his farming to know what he actually does hands on vs. business side of things. no idea Most farm owners I know personally do the business side.
Interesting, in this area(IL/IA) most farmers pick their own crops. I don't know how many people the Soules have working for them, but with 10,000 acres my guess is that they have a few employees.  Although I'm sure Chris is always out in the combine during harvest it probably wasn't as big of an issue as Chris made it seem like.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1421

Back to top Go down

Post by milo05 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:45 pm

I live a couple hours north of where Chris lives. Harvest was extremely late this year. It was a very wet fall, I honestly believe that people were still combining at that time. My dad is a farmer in northern MO and only got done a week prior to that. We had snow and a decent amount of snow early this year.

milo05

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:58 pm

milo05 wrote:I live a couple hours north of where Chris lives. Harvest was extremely late this year. It was a very wet fall, I honestly believe that people were still combining at that time. My dad is a farmer in northern MO and only got done a week prior to that. We had snow and a decent amount of snow early this year.
Certainly could play a role in putting a wrench in RS's spoiled F1 if the timeline was quick and Chris really was apart from his F1 that soon.

For me, even if RS had said the F1 was Becca or Kaitlyn I would still say it was Whitney -- not because of what has been edited or aired thus far, but because of that Mural date. That was a F1 date if ever there was one, imo. Meeting Chris's friends was more of a "huh" moment than even the mural by the renowned artist or the bouquet of flowers. More importantly, at that time of sleuthing pre-season SM, Chris's BL with the F3, from what could be seen then, he was more interested in Whitney, imo.

I think given JPG's season (and Chris H. pressing Nikki to throw him under the bus) that TPTB would want to have somewhat of a successful outcome/lovestory and thus not care too much about the ending or spoilers that are positive F1 ID's. Chris H. even stated that his top 5 included Whitney as one to watch. Misdirection? Maybe. Then again, they could want to sink the whole ship and end this franchise which means they probably wouldn't care what is spoiled either. As long as they get the ratings though, they will keep doing it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It is possible but near December is really late. I guess I assumed that, like many farmers who make money, they hire out or have people to do all that. Not sure. The farmers I know and relatives that own farms don't combine/harvest the cornfields themselves on their own farms since it is usually cheaper to hire out the service for those that own combines, etc. I don't know enough about Chris and his farming to know what he actually does hands on vs. business side of things. no idea Most farm owners I know personally do the business side.
Interesting, in this area(IL/IA) most farmers pick their own crops. I don't know how many people the Soules have working for them, but with 10,000 acres my guess is that they have a few employees.  Although I'm sure Chris is always out in the combine during harvest it probably wasn't as big of an issue as Chris made it seem like.

We're in California so not quite the same but we own our own combines (8 head JD 9660s) and our employees drive them. We finished harvest on November 30th this year and our last delivery to elevators was December 3rd.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
milo05 wrote:I live a couple hours north of where Chris lives. Harvest was extremely late this year. It was a very wet fall, I honestly believe that people were still combining at that time. My dad is a farmer in northern MO and only got done a week prior to that. We had snow and a decent amount of snow early this year.
Certainly could play a role in putting a wrench in RS's spoiled F1 if the timeline was quick and Chris really was apart from his F1 that soon.

For me, even if RS had said the F1 was Becca or Kaitlyn I would still say it was Whitney -- not because of what has been edited or aired thus far, but because of that Mural date. That was a F1 date if ever there was one, imo. Meeting Chris's friends was more of a "huh" moment than even the mural by the renowned artist or the bouquet of flowers. More importantly, at that time of sleuthing pre-season SM, Chris's BL with the F3, from what could be seen then, he was more interested in Whitney, imo.

I think given JPG's season (and Chris H. pressing Nikki to throw him under the bus) that TPTB would want to have somewhat of a successful outcome/lovestory and thus not care too much about the ending or spoilers that are positive F1 ID's. Chris H. even stated that his top 5 included Whitney as one to watch. Misdirection? Maybe. Then again, they could want to sink the whole ship and end this franchise which means they probably wouldn't care what is spoiled either. As long as they get the ratings though, they will keep doing it.

I figured that Nikki was JP's F1 when he took her to meet Camila so TPTB aren't beyond giving it away. I see the mural date as something very similar to that.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:09 pm

On Bachelor Canada the lead took his F1 to meet his friends at a bar, although it was never aired. We had s/caps that matched same clothing on the same date.

I believe we have s/caps of Whitney and Chris meeting people in a bar? Possibly his friends?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Thanks Eriekay! yes Great info to have.

:nervous I am liking this doubt! I just really need to see more of Chris with Becca because anything that lets me know Chris is chasing/interested in Becca more than Whitney will be what I look for no matter the dates, the edit, what-have-you. For me, as I mentioned above, regardless of RS spoilers, it is that mural date/Chris's friends?/bridal bouquet?/Chris's BL and HUGE smile with Whitney that made me think she is F1.

I just cannot get over Becca's sisters posting those photos. They looked so happy but she... I am not sure if she did. If they knew as I am certain they did... then those happy looks may have been before finding out or after. Either way, it adds to the fun of this show. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:20 pm

eriekay wrote:I figured that Nikki was JP's F1 when he took her to meet Camila so TPTB aren't beyond giving it away. I see the mural date as something very similar to that.
I do think that when the lead introduces his potential-F1 to his friends/family that it lends itself to solidifying F1-status for that person in question. I along with others saw the same with what seemed to be Chris and Whitney at Roca. To me that stands out much more than whether there is a wedding-theme bad luck streak going on in past seasons. Meeting friends/family trumps that, imo.

GuardianAngel wrote:On Bachelor Canada the lead took his F1 to meet his friends at a bar, although it was never aired. We had s/caps that matched same clothing on the same date.

I believe we have s/caps of Whitney and Chris meeting people in a bar? Possibly his friends?
Yup! And that was known because the F1 blogged about it (Oh for those blogs!) Really sealed the deal for most of us. Aaaah, I miss that season already....

Yes, based on s/caps, Chris met with his friends/relatives(?) at Roca with Whitney and that is a pretty F1 thing to do as you said along with others.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Any info if Becca met with his family while in Iowa?

Didn't Jade meet with his family during their football date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy