SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:14 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I personally think they should have gone with Nick, he was the most talked about good or bad out of Marcus, Cody and Chris....  I don't have any interest in Chris but I am addicted to watching this show, I will probably watch somewhat.....

I do wonder if Nick was talked to and made it clear that he didn't want it. I only say this because of how quiet he has been since after the first week of mandatory interviews after the show. I don't know if he really wanted to be involved in it all again.

But then again, I thought a lot of the crap that was blamed on Nick post filiming and during the airing of the show was producer manipulation. I think TPTB would have been happy on July 31st if Josh dumped Andi because of the FS and became their next lead.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I personally think they should have gone with Nick, he was the most talked about good or bad out of Marcus, Cody and Chris....  I don't have any interest in Chris but I am addicted to watching this show, I will probably watch somewhat.....

I do wonder if Nick was talked to and made it clear that he didn't want it.  I only say this because of how quiet he has been since after the first week of mandatory interviews after the show.  I don't know if he really wanted to be involved in it all again.  

But then again, I thought a lot of the crap that was blamed on Nick post filiming and during the airing of the show was producer manipulation.  I think TPTB would have been happy on July 31st if Josh dumped Andi because of the FS and became their next lead.

Re the bolded (I added) I'm pretty sure TPTB would have been thrilled if he had dumped Andi and become the lead
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I do wonder if Nick was talked to and made it clear that he didn't want it.  I only say this because of how quiet he has been since after the first week of mandatory interviews after the show.  I don't know if he really wanted to be involved in it all again.  

But then again, I thought a lot of the crap that was blamed on Nick post filiming and during the airing of the show was producer manipulation.  I think TPTB would have been happy on July 31st if Josh dumped Andi because of the FS and became their next lead.

Yeah, I think would have been thrilled to have Josh as the next lead, in fact they were probably banking on it...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:43 pm

And were/are probably to this day not real happy, jumping up and down about it. Is it any wonder we don't hear much from the franchise regarding the present couple or the awful tribute at the ATFR?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Sometimes it is the seasons that we are the least excited about that turn out to be the best.

The promos should start being ramped up this week and the buzz will build. Everyone that I know who watches the show is really looking forward for his season. They just think he is a nice, normal guy who is sincere in looking to find someone. They know they will load up the crazies to counterbalance his normal, but are hoping he will find someone. I just smile and bite my tongue.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:02 am

Honestly, there is no way this season can be worse than the last one. No way in my mind. So this season can only go up. Truthfully, I won't ever be invested in another season like I was for a certain one a few years ago and that is perfectly okay with me. I like not caring about the lead and who they pick. Now if the couple seems real by the end, that's good but I won't be frequenting any fan threads any time soon.

This show is just mindless entertainment anyway so it's best to not take it too seriously or even expect a happy ending even though there has been some successes recently.

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 10 87b72b10 GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 10 86669110 GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:26 am

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I feel like the grinch, but truly I could care less.  I might look for pics on Des and Chris later, but otherwise, I might be getting to the point that I am over this thing.  I will watch Chris but don't really feel any enthusiasm and Andi and Josh don't really do it for me.  

I have grown to love Des and Chris, but the fact that TPTB are not going to televise this wedding has really made me question how much I want to follow what TPTB wants to show us anymore.  

If Andi and Josh are televised and Chris and Des aren't it will speak volumes to me that I might not want to give my viewership to MF and TPTB anymore.  

Sorry for being a grinch, but this is bugging me more and more, and I am just not excited for this float or this season at all.

I really don't care about the float either. I will follow here for any pictures/videos posted but otherwise, I'm not that into it.

I think I will be more into Chris' season once it starts and I see the ladies in action. I am very rarely excited about a season...Jillian and Sean were the exception...before it starts. It helps keep me from being too disappointed and keeps me more objective.

As for the televised weddings...I would have liked to see Des and Chris. That, unfortunately, is not going to happen. If they televise Andi and Josh, I will not be watching. They are not a couple I particularly like and I would really be disappointed that they put Des through the wringer and didn't show her wedding and then did Andi's. Either do them all or just stop televising them and maybe do a little tape of the nuptials and show them during the next season.

I really don't get TPTB reasoning for not having Des and Chris wedding televised while might have Josh and Andi wedding televised. Andi season was one of the worst rated show on the franchise meaning not many people will watch her wedding. Her AFTR was off putting to say the very least. Her relationship is not seen as some fairytale love story TPTB loves throwing at us with this show. I doubt they will get half ratings as Sean and Catherine wedding. I just find it so unfair to Des and Chris and also no thank you to Josh ''we do not hang out with these kind of people'' Murray as the bachelor. Chris>Josh any day. Josh is full of it and I find him very annoying. Another reason I do not care about the Andi and Josh wedding televised or relationship.

I was talking to a friend that Chis was going to be the new bachelor. She could hardly remember which one he was. He is very forgettable but I am looking forward to live streaming his show next week.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am

StacyNor wrote:

snipped
I was talking to a friend that Chis was going to be the new bachelor. She could hardly remember which one he was. He is very forgettable but I am looking forward to live streaming his show next week.

Where do you plan on live streaming it?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:17 pm

I didn't dislike Chris during Andi's season but didn't particularly like him either. That's no different for me from most Bachelor seasons though. None of them have been my type. I'm more interested in the women to see who may be the next lead. 

I don't really see them anxious to do any more weddings which don't get good ratings anymore. Possibly aother Bachelor wedding if the season is right with better ratings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Sprite wrote:Sometimes it is the seasons that we are the least excited about that turn out to be the best.

The promos should start being ramped up this week and the buzz will build. Everyone that I know who watches the show is really looking forward for his season. They just think he is a nice, normal guy who is sincere in looking to find someone. They know they will load up the crazies to counterbalance his normal, but are hoping he will find someone. I just smile and bite my tongue.

Yeah...

It seems that the promotion for Chris is roughly the same as for Bachelorettes (apart from Mega Star Emily Maynard who was given the red carpet treatment). However, we must note the shorter "window" (i.e. less time to promote) in May for these than the November-through-January ones for Bachelors.

I've read a lot of posts suggesting a "lack of interest" in this season, but it doesn't look like the situation is THAT bad outside this forum online or on TV. We are still getting the usual quota of TV promotionals and he will get additional coverage in the New Year parade. You could say this season is the "slow build up" type, unlike the seasons we are used to (Juan-Sean-Ben-Brad-Jake-Jason) with a lot more emphasis on shirtless abs (or, in Ben's case, bare behind). Sean was the most extroverted of the bunch, so he did more interviewing than anybody else... and I guess that is why I tend to look back on his as the most over-promoted season. Chris is not the "watch me shower" type, being more stocky "average Joe" in looks, so there will likely be more emphasis on how "domesticated" he is, husband-wise.

This latest article pretty much confirms their "angle": http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2014/12/29/chris-soules-is-one-of-the-easiest-bachelors-ever-chris-harrison-says/

Harrison: He is one of the easiest Bachelors we’ve ever had because he’s a regular dude who was always so appreciative of the opportunity and is used to long hours and working hard as a farmer.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:29 pm

JBF wrote:snipped..

Harrison: He is one of the easiest Bachelors we’ve ever had because he’s a regular dude who was always so appreciative of the opportunity and is used to long hours and working hard as a farmer.

Everytime he opens his mouth he insults everyone else in previous seasons. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71572

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:30 pm

umngirl wrote:Honestly, there is no way this season can be worse than the last one. No way in my mind. So this season can only go up. Truthfully, I won't ever be invested in another season like I was for a certain one a few years ago and that is perfectly okay with me. I like not caring about the lead and who they pick. Now if the couple seems real by the end, that's good but I won't be frequenting any fan threads any time soon.

This show is just mindless entertainment anyway so it's best to not take it too seriously or even expect a happy ending even though there has been some successes recently.

I actually loved Andi's season and It is one of my favorites. I am so happy for her and Josh, and have a feeling we will see them on the premiere, as well as other couples! I definitely don't think she was the worst bachelorette---far from it. But... this is a Chris thread so won't go there.

Doesn't matter who TPTB had their eye on. Chris is it! I believe they knew early on who Andi wanted. That is why they started the promoting Chris early on the show. Would Josh have been better, absolutely, but he was taken. ;)

I agree the show is mindless entertainment and should not be taken seriously. Glad the show is still around though. Smiley
And happy this board is still around too.

Looking forward to seeing Chris and hope it works out for him. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy