SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:59 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ It's the fact that I don't think Kaitlyn will so easily toe the line and do what she's told that makes me excited about her being the 'ette.  I'd rather see the witty yet soft person she is. I think Kaitlyn herself captured it best when she said at WTA she uses humor as a defense to feeling vulnerable.  She was shown as somewhat one dimensional with the emphasis on her wit.I'd love to see her entertaining wit combined with the soft and vulnerable side they only showed small snippets of.   Guess we'll find out soon if MF will gamble on someone who will not easily give in to being a puppet.

:yes:  Her combination of fun and serious is her appeal. 
My fear would be that TPTB would attempt to "tame" her to a degree that could defeat the purpose of choosing her.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:57 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏@kaitlynbristowe·14 mins14 minutes ago
You're killin me smalls

hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:09 am

Oh my godness. If they chose Britt. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Below is my post from a few days ago.  snipped..

northernviewer wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn was their original choice, otherwise they wouldn't have included her sometimes raunchy edit.  I think she's ok, but I can't unsee or unhear some of the things she said or did that didn't impress me.  Oh well, no biggie missing another season.  

I'm curious as to what raunchy edit you're referring to.

IMO Britt will be the great little trooper and do whatever they want her to do, whereas I'm no so sure Kaitlyn would. I think they take that into consideration. It will be difficult to watch her after the last 'ette who I didn't care for and find has a lot of the same characteristics.

There was no reason for her to put her hand on Chris's leg at the ATFR, that was uncomfortable to watch. I just find her put on a show every time she opens her mouth.

Right out of the limo that had to bleep her and it was obvious she said he could plow her f'n field... which implies having sex, with Kimmel she talked about the Fantasy Suite as a test drive place, we know she climbed into the tent with him and then she took her bottoms off in front of the camera. There may be other things but that's what I remember off the top of my head. That's not the edit of the next lead IMO and why I think that if they do choose her they'll go a little more Bach Pad with her edit.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:47 am

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Below is my post from a few days ago.  snipped..

I'm curious as to what raunchy edit you're referring to.

IMO Britt will be the great little trooper and do whatever they want her to do, whereas I'm no so sure Kaitlyn would. I think they take that into consideration. It will be difficult to watch her after the last 'ette who I didn't care for and find has a lot of the same characteristics.

There was no reason for her to put her hand on Chris's leg at the ATFR, that was uncomfortable to watch. I just find her put on a show every time she opens her mouth.

Right out of the limo that had to bleep her and it was obvious she said he could plow her f'n field... which implies having sex, with Kimmel she talked about the Fantasy Suite as a test drive place, we know she climbed into the tent with him and then she took her bottoms off in front of the camera.  There may be other things but that's what I remember off the top of my head.  That's not the edit of the next lead IMO and why I think that if they do choose her they'll go a little more Bach Pad with her edit.  

I just want to clarify the first point...Plowing her field. I believe it was brought up by RS at some point but, the f***  was an editing trick. Apparently there were two versions of that video. The original did not have to be bleeped. The bleep seemed to have been edited in after the fact for shock value.

Not the first time stuff that didn't happen was edited in to seem as if it did.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:48 am

Thanks nv. IMO those are the very same reason why I think in their eyes she'd be a good candidate as opposed to the one they focused on not showering. Britt IMO as posted upthread, would follow orders, like Andi and Ali who was caught often times looking for her cue.

I think they probably had Britt in mind because of her looks, but the popularity of Kaitlyn threw a curve ball their way.

They each IMO have what they want in a lead, but two different scenarios would unfold.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

You're killin me smalls

hmmm

Aww!  Quoting Sandlot is just another reason to like her!  Hugesmile PINKHEART

And I just don't think I could bring myself to watch a season of Britt, no matter how many and how hot her guys are! no no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 am

Whitney, Whitney, Whitney!!! JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

You're killin me smalls

hmmm

Aww!  Quoting Sandlot is just another reason to like her!  Hugesmile PINKHEART

And I just don't think I could bring myself to watch a season of Britt, no matter how many and how hot her guys are! no no

Me either. That would be the first season ever, that I'd miss.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:10 am

Sprite, that may very well all be true, but the edit that we were shown had a definite implication of her saying he could have sex with her any time he wanted and it was being said in a crude manner. Even if they did change their mind as the show was airing, the fact remains that her edit was not that of the next lead IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:14 am

Just wondering... have we ever had a lead that we know slept with the Bach or ette from their season? just curious....

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:16 am

northernviewer wrote:Just wondering... have we ever had a lead that we know slept with the Bach or ette from their season?  just curious....
The only one I can think of is Alex Michael sleeping with Trista
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky