SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:After buzz was very pro Kaitlyn for the next Bachelorette. Danny said he would apply and actually sounded serious about it.

Sammi had very positive comments about f4. She said that she roomed with Whitney in Sante Fe and that she is genuine sweetie.

I think a lot of viewers found the final 4 likeable and this could be a real windfall for TPTB in terms of guys wanting to apply for The Bachelorette season.  Might be a record number because each of the girls are quite different so guys applying would represent a very broad spectrum.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:03 am

california90 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:After buzz was very pro Kaitlyn for the next Bachelorette. Danny said he would apply and actually sounded serious about it.

Sammi had very positive comments about f4. She said that she roomed with Whitney in Sante Fe and that she is genuine sweetie.

I'm not gonna lie, I loooove watching Danny on AfterBuzzTV. I kind of want him on it!

Me too. Embarressed! I have a bit of a crush. He's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:55 am

Danny's straight? I'm being serious.. I never knew..

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:Danny's straight? I'm being serious.. I never knew..

Hahah.. I questioned both Danny and JC (maybe even more-so than Danny) at first too.. because what guy sounds so enthusiastic about talking about the bachelor?? its their job so i guess they have to. but they're both straight as far as I know.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:53 pm

california90 wrote:

Hahah.. I questioned both Danny and JC (maybe even more-so than Danny) at first too.. because what guy sounds so enthusiastic about talking about the bachelor?? its their job so i guess they have to. but they're both straight as far as I know.
I questioned JC too, but he mentioned having a GF a few times. I didn't even ever question them because they watch the Bachelor. It was more how they acted, especially Danny. The way he so intently talked about the guys style/looks on Andi's season made me question...

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:02 pm

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:

I questioned JC too, but he mentioned having a GF a few times. I didn't even ever question them because they watch the Bachelor. It was more how they acted, especially Danny. The way he so intently talked about the guys style/looks on Andi's season made me question...

I always listen ... never watch ... but I think they are doing their jobs and that they are both into women.

Danny is awesome looking and sounding and so level headed. I am pretty sure that he was in a serious relationship and got his heart broken. He is good friends with Graham Bunn. I would LOVE to see him on the show but would also be worried as heck for him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:30 pm

So I think I've just figured out who the next bachelorette is and it's no girl from this season. I think it's Kacie McDonnell....

She just posted on her IG that she has a big announcement coming in the next few days which would be on time with the taping of the men tell all, and her last 2 pics before that are of her smelling, ready for it ROSES...

http://instagram.com/kaciemcdonnell/

She has connections to the franchise obviously and she has a huge male following which there probably trying to tape into...

She's my guess 100% no girl this season would stand out like she would...

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Well, I could go for that. I would enjoy a change up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:So I think I've just figured out who the next bachelorette is and it's no girl from this season. I think it's Kacie McDonnell....

She just posted on her IG that she has a big announcement coming in the next few days which would be on time with the taping of the men tell all, and her last 2 pics before that are of her smelling, ready for it ROSES...

http://instagram.com/kaciemcdonnell/

She has connections to the franchise obviously and she has a huge male following which there probably trying to tape into...

She's my guess 100% no girl this season would stand out like she would...
I don't think TPTB would allow her to post about it. As much as I'd love to have Becca or Carly. Seems like that the big wigs are pushing for Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:03 pm

^^Interesting, has the gag order been removed so we can say her name? j/k  Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2498057887 Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Anyway, if you look at her first post on February 12th, her caption reads "TB". It looks like it could be a photo from a professional shoot. Hmmm, mods you're going to have your hands full if this is true. My sympathies...

happygirl77, I tend to agree with you. I think (and hope) it will be Kaitlyn.

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Litta^^^ MYOB! 
rofl Joking!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:22 pm

TB was for throwback Thursday. But a bunch of people are guessing that she's The Bachelorette under the video about an announcement coming up.

Would she be able to announce it this early if she was? She says in a few days or so.

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky