SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:51 am

Jeepers wrote:Respect your opinion ^^ .. But the b'ette will come from one of the F5-6 .. There is a lot of time left for one or two to stand out .. Being about 1/2 way thru the season
I agree with you someone has to be picked. The problem is I don't see a standout. Still haven't watched last night episode, will see if anything has changed.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Casting - The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:53 am

reason wrote:After the mural I say Whitney is final 1 and Kaitlyn bachelorette

I agree :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:20 am

I'll take Kaitlyn as the Bachelorette at this point. I wasn't feeling any of the girls this season, but she'll have to do. Carly is a no. She is too over the top. Her cattiness is just pathetic. On all ends. For her to hate a person as much as she does (and not even actually knowing her/only knowing her for a month) is ridiculous and shows how that particular girl obviously made her feel a certain way. Britt so obviously brought out Carly's UGLY side-insecurities of her whole life apparently. Britt and Carly's attitude is not attractive at all, but if you're gonna be that pissy, at least have something to back it up. If you're gonna look that ugly on the inside, at least look hot on the outside Carly. Otherwise you look like a dumba** who's not "all that" pysically or mentally to be trash talking....That's all im gonna say. But yeah, at this point I'll take Kaitlyn, who actually made logical sense this episode unlike the other one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 am

Personally, I don't see Carly as being ugly...inside or out. I find her rather spot on and amusing and not particularly vicious or hateful. But, different strokes for different folks. I would enjoy her as the Bette, but, I am sensing the shift in the edit and my money is on Kaitlyn. They seem to be switching the focus from her being the wise cracking, quipster to showing her more emotional, sensitive side.

She laughs. She cries. She makes out with the guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:18 am

Sprite wrote:Personally, I don't see Carly as being ugly...inside or out. I find her rather spot on and amusing and not particularly vicious or hateful. But, different strokes for different folks. I would enjoy her as the Bette, but, I am sensing the shift in the edit and my money is on Kaitlyn. They seem to be switching the focus from her being the wise cracking, quipster to showing her more emotional, sensitive side.

I defintely dont think Carly's ugly or a bad person, but her behavior is just catty which in turn makes her not attractive. I just dont think she's "all that" in the looks department to act as much of a snob as she has. She's been a sweet interesting person before the whole Britt debacle, but so much of her has been focused on that and it's making her look like a complete air head. I dont find her amusing or spot on, just catty. This trash talking that she's doing isnt coming from a place of, "Britt's an awful person!!", it's coming from a resentment of hatred because of a lot of things that have made her jealous, angry, insecure, whatever else. She's just been saying the same sh*t over and over again. Kaitlyn was the one who was spot on in regards to the Britt situation, Carly was just exaggerating/looking for reasons in her own head as to why she doesnt like her.

Last edited by eversotrue on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:20 am

Sprite wrote:Personally, I don't see Carly as being ugly...inside or out. I find her rather spot on and amusing and not particularly vicious or hateful. But, different strokes for different folks. I would enjoy her as the Bette, but, I am sensing the shift in the edit and my money is on Kaitlyn. They seem to be switching the focus from her being the wise cracking, quipster to showing her more emotional, sensitive side.

More JJ/Andi prank episodes. I don't even get any guy that would propose at the end.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 am

There have been a whole lot worse women on that show that were mean and ugly. Carly IMO at least has a sense of humour about it all.

There was a definite focus on Kaitlyn last night. Up until now she was in the friend zone. Last night they showed an emotional Kaitlyn getting the rose which IMO is a set up for the heartbroken F3 leading into the 'ette. I suspect we'll see at least one steamy scene reminding me of Jillian/Jason.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:13 pm

RS's blog is up and he still thinks it will be Britt.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS's blog is up and he still thinks it will be Britt.

I still think he's wrong. If they didn't show so many negatives including the not showering I might agree but she's coming across as so fake that looks aren't helping.

I guess I'll hope it's Kaitlyn since people are so down on Carly. I didn't see her as bitter, just realistic plus a snarky sense of humor which I've always liked.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:43 pm

Oh yeah, and he also said anyone who thinks Carly will be the lead has their head screwed on backwards. I feel the same way about him with Britt. Robert Mills retweeted some negative tweets about Britt, so between that and her edit, I don't think it'll be her.

bean, I'll hope for Kaitlyn too. I like Carly but I agree a lot of people are down on her after last night and I don't feel as confident in her chances. I'd like to see Jade but I think too many people will just think of her nude pics when they see her and not see the nice person she is.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:47 pm

^^Jade deserves a chance she really is a nice lady. I see them leaning towards Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn reminds me too much of Clare.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:Oh yeah, and he also said anyone who thinks Carly will be the lead has their head screwed on backwards. I feel the same way about him with Britt. Robert Mills retweeted some negative tweets about Britt, so between that and her edit, I don't think it'll be her.

bean, I'll hope for Kaitlyn too. I like Carly but I agree a lot of people are down on her after last night and I don't feel as confident in her chances. I'd like to see Jade but I think too many people will just think of her nude pics when they see her and not see the nice person she is.

I totally agree. I don't think that Brit is actually that bad, but her edit IS horrible. I've never seen a future lead get that type of edit. Added to the fact that both Chrises have had not so nice things to say about her in interviews and blogs, I just can't believe they are setting her up. RS keeps saying that she can change popular opinion at the WTA, but usually TPTB already have their top 2 contenders for lead chosen by then and the WTA is supposed to confirm that.

I also don't know what his issue with Kaitlin being the lead is. She is actually quite pretty and I think the fact that she can become friends with guys easily is a plus, not a negative. Her personality is pretty similar to Jillian, and she carried her season just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky