SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 31 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:11 pm

That explains it, thanks sophie!

Back to top Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 31 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by karenkelt Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:57 pm

He is following a new girl from Ontario now. He only follows a couple a people and he seams to have just followed her after he unfollowed april on instagram but he is still following April on twitter so i dont know.

karenkelt

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Lost17 wrote:jojo, your avi, do you know if that was shown on the show, because I don't remember seeing that particular scene. Looks like the date where she told him about being raised by her grandparents, sitting on the walkway on the beach.

when I first saw that photo (jojo's avi) I knew that whoever that girl was, was going to be the one he chose. Now that's a kiss!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:29 pm

karenkelt wrote:He is following a new girl from Ontario now. He only follows a couple a people and he seams to have just followed her after he unfollowed april on instagram but he is still following April on twitter so i dont know.

We can follow people on Twitter and then mute them so we don't actually see their tweets. There are various reasons why people do this: your friend is tweeting up a storm about a game on TV so you mute them for a few hours, your mom posts dumb jokes and inane inspirational quotes 50 times a day but you don't want to unfollow and hurt her feelings, seeing tweets from your ex hurts/upsets you but you want people to see you are still following him or her. There's no way anyone can determine who you've muted.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Lost17 wrote:jojo, your avi, do you know if that was shown on the show, because I don't remember seeing that particular scene. Looks like the date where she told him about being raised by her grandparents, sitting on the walkway on the beach.

when I first saw that photo (jojo's avi) I knew that whoever that girl was, was going to be the one he chose.  Now that's a kiss!!
Yes, it was! We didn't see many of those quite like that between those two. I watched the season preview that sophie mentioned and there were a few things not shown that I'd of liked to have seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:48 am

karenkelt wrote:He is following a new girl from Ontario now. He only follows a couple a people and he seams to have just followed her after he unfollowed april on instagram but he is still following April on twitter so i dont know.

Welcome1 karenkelt !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by karenkelt Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:03 am

terabithia wrote:

We can follow people on Twitter and then mute them so we don't actually see their tweets. There are various reasons why people do this: your friend is tweeting up a storm about a game on TV so you mute them for a few hours, your mom posts dumb jokes and inane inspirational quotes 50 times a day but you don't want to unfollow and hurt her feelings, seeing tweets from your ex hurts/upsets you but you want people to see you are still following him or her. There's no way anyone can determine who you've muted.

Yah that is true. Do you think there is something going on now with jessica? he is following her on instagram and twitter an stuff and I think it's recent.

karenkelt

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:34 am

karenkelt wrote:
terabithia wrote:

Yah that is true. Do you think there is something going on now with jessica? he is following her on instagram and twitter an stuff and I think it's recent.

I don't know who Jessica is but if Tim and April really broke up I doubt he's moved on already, especially since they haven't announced anything to confirm it's over. My guess is that she's a friend or acquaintance, maybe a friend's girlfriend. But what do I know -- not much!

It seems a lot of signs point to the relationship being over but there's a chance they're taking a break to decide what they want. I know a lot of couples don't show affection on SM (my boyfriend and I don't, we keep it ALL private) but they met on a dating TV show and they used to post cute lovey things so they're not exactly a typical couple.

I hope they can make it work but it's not easy, these Bachelor couples don't get to know each other until the cameras go away and they settle into daily routines. Sometimes they get lucky and there are no game changing surprises but people are usually on their best behavior for the first few months of a new relationship, with or without TV cameras.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nimo Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi my name is Nimo iam new to this forum I just wanted to say hello. Sorry if my English is not correct as English is my second language. I live in England but I just loved the bachelor Canada and Tim and April. But sadly I have to agree with those of you who say they have broken up. April just change her facebook cover to her friend. Also there is this guy saying Tim was flirting with his girlfriend last Thursday I don't know

nimo

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Yeah... I noticed April changed her header and profile pics on facebook. I started believing there was a breakup after I noticed that all of April's friends unfollowed Tim on instagram. This is really sad, I loved them together.. Now I just want them to announce it so we can all move on with our lives. It may be a while before I change my profile pic though laugh out loud.

Also, if Tim really was flirting with his new girlfriend, I will have lost some respect for him.. how could he have moved on so quickly?

Still a fan of April though and can't wait to see pictures from her trip to El Salvador in two months.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 pm

I bet they broke up quite a few weeks ago but arent going public about it yet. Folks here started noticing the unfollowing around Feb. 3. I imagine they broke up in January.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:38 am

nimo wrote:Hi my name is Nimo iam new to this forum I just wanted to say hello. Sorry if my English is not correct as English is my second language. I live in England but I just loved the bachelor Canada and Tim and April. But sadly I have to agree with those of you who say they have broken up. April just change her facebook cover to her friend. Also there is this guy saying Tim was flirting with his girlfriend last Thursday I don't know

Welcome1 nimo ! Don't worry about your English.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold