SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:39 pm

What changes is April refering to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 pm

I have one guess... laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:31 am

She looks great!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:47 am

I cringe at the comments asking her about her relationship under that photograph and in some others recently. Where do folks get off asking ? Ugh.
Hopefully its no one from this board UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 2292733854

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:59 am

Something is definitely off. Some massive red flags. He unfollowed her on instagram. She unfollowed the wedding event planning account on instagram. Neither have posted anything in regards of them still being together. They both receive so many questions whether they are together or not, but choose not to respond. (Thats the biggest red flag of all. If you are happy and in love then why not put all the doubts to rest by saying something or posting a pic at least. Its so much easier then to have to receive notifications about people doubting your love. So for me that shows me they are no longer together but are not ready to announce it to the world yet) i am so sad. I invested so much time into their love. I thought they were going to last... I havent even been watching the american one sad guess im over the bachelor now

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:15 am

Yeah I really thought they'd last longer. They had 6 months together , in hiding. Well I hope they each find their happiness. I imagine they'll make a statement soon.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:47 am

Why unfollow on instagram, but not twitter at the same time? Curious why she still has pics of him up (header, etc) on FB. If I'd broken up I'd want to do it all at once...and not be reminded of him when I posted, which she's done. Why give out little hints? I'd want it over and done asap and get on with my life.

I guess we'll know soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Last I looked the other day she still had " engaged to Tim Warmel" on one of her accounts.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:23 pm

I don't know the couple's status, but wanted to chirp in and say I enjoyed the format of this show much better than what is now the USA version.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:42 pm

At first glance, I'd think that Tim would publicly be supportive of April's new charity endeavor. The fact that I haven't seen anything from him does make me suspicious.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:32 pm

jojo, your avi, do you know if that was shown on the show, because I don't remember seeing that particular scene. Looks like the date where she told him about being raised by her grandparents, sitting on the walkway on the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Lost17 wrote:jojo, your avi, do you know if that was shown on the show, because I don't remember seeing that particular scene. Looks like the date where she told him about being raised by her grandparents, sitting on the walkway on the beach.

It was in the season preview, not in the actual episode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold