SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 pm

joshfan wrote:Hmm remember when april followed some wedding event planning account? Looks as if though she doesnt follow them anymore.
Well this is a most significant clue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I would imagine we'd have seen some sort of Valentines photo if they were together - if only to promote their LoveLifeBoxes.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

UncleJohn - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Tim is also promoting a  Charity event -a  fund raising Promo for Kiwanis kids

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

``They are not long - the days of wine and roses ``

Seems both are off in different directions - good luck to them both

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:54 pm

I noticed that her twitter account still says " engaged to Tim Warmels" wouldn't she have taken that down if they were no longer together. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Tim was such a great bachelor who fell hard for April, I'm sad for him that this wasn't his forever , I'm am still on team Happy Tim, as long as he is happy with whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:14 pm

lexforlife wrote:Tim was such a great bachelor who fell hard for April, I'm sad for him that this wasn't his forever , I'm am still on team Happy Tim, as long as he is happy with whatever.

Do we know for sure that they broke up?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:57 pm

We really don't know for sure 'cos they haven't confirmed it yet but something is fishy tho. Time will tell, I suppose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Their lack of social media interaction could just be a sign that they're settled back into real life. Lots of couples don't like or share their other half's posts. If that's a sign of a failing relationship .... My son and his wife are in trouble giggling so are a lot of my friends ,come to think of it

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:40 pm

northernviewer - not unless he unfollows his wife laugh out loud. What's more weird is that April's IG is by request only, so Tim can't even see her posts if he doesn't follow her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim was 1 of 100 people who liked it.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:50 am

I didn't know that this show was on youtube, was happy to see it on there! Watched it in a day and love Tim and April! Hope they didn't split, they are really cute together. The way Tim would look at April, wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:32 am

Lost17 wrote:I didn't know that this show was on youtube, was happy to see it on there! Watched it in a day and love Tim and April! Hope they didn't split, they are really cute together. The way Tim would look at April, wow!

Wasn't it an amazing season?? After watching the Canadian Bach, the American one pales in comparison for me. It's awesome that tptb are actually rooting for and showing us a love story, instead of MF and Co who is more concerned about drama and setting up his next lead.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:43 pm

northern-yes, really enjoyed it. Compared to the American one, which I fast forwarded quite a few times. The "crazy" and "way to much drama" is getting old. I like that April didn't play easy to get, she definitely stood out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold