SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by luvlady345 Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Good call Justafan2. The pregnant woman in that picture looks to be her cousin that writes for Time, Cosmo, etc. and is also an author. She was another great clue for us. Before RS even released his spoiler and just a day or two after the FRC was filmed, she was following only Josh on social media and only followed Josh throughout the season while it aired.

Ash you were so good at compiling all those clues......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Doesn't relate to BOTH of them but:
Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog · 16m 16 minutes ago
Great play call Bobo and great catch Malcolm! #GoDawgs

Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog · 1m 1 minute ago
Cheese n Crackers
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:52 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Good call Justafan2. The pregnant woman in that picture looks to be her cousin that writes for Time, Cosmo, etc. and is also an author. She was another great clue for us. Before RS even released his spoiler and just a day or two after the FRC was filmed, she was following only Josh on social media and only followed Josh throughout the season while it aired.

Ash you were so good at compiling all those clues......

Thanks luvlady! Smiley

Looking back, between the spoiler, the plane video, the snapchat proof and all of those social media clues, man we were so lucky to have all of that. Utterly ridiculous!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Yeah, I know to look back over Andi's season was unreal the clues were a big old road map straight to Josh..... Are you looking for clues for Chris's season?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Justafan2 wrote:
timfan wrote:I wonder who the shower is for and josh is having a guys night out I wonder if it is andi bridal shower

It is a cousin's baby shower I believe. The picture that Patti posted had a pregnant woman in it and I am going to assume it is a family shower for her.

Great detective work is right!! Jodi fans are the best sleuthers! :cutesmile!: :detective
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:45 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Yeah, I know to look back over Andi's season was unreal the clues were a big old road map straight to Josh.....  Are you looking for clues for Chris's season?

No, I don't think so. Honestly, Chris does nothing for me. I probably won't even fully watch his whole season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Andi just posted a picture on Instagram if someone can bring it over here.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:25 am

andi_dorfman
Another family dinner + 1 Hair ball sneaking in... #postthanksgiving @joshmurray11

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 29 Captur11

The Dorfmans sure are keeping Josh well fed! I wish my inlaws hosted dinners that look as good as these ones do.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:37 am

^^^^^ I've read that Mussels are the new "Oysters". That's twice in one week they are eating such a strong aphrodisiac. No wonder Josh says their relationship is more HBO programming!!  cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:38 am

So I guess we've been wrong this whole time in thinking that Patti is (was?) Catholic. I was reading an article that Andi's cousin Allison wrote and she talks about her mom (Patti's sister) being Jewish. (Allison's dad was Catholic and converted to Judaism. Also kind of funny and I think was mentioned before: He was a catcher for the KC Royals in the 1970s. Apparently a weakness for athletes is in Andi's blood.  laugh out loud ) That actually makes way more sense to me, because I could have sworn that Andi mentioned the sassy granny from Boca Raton being Jewish, and since the granny is Patti's mom, I was all confused about what was going on there! So now I have the family history straight and I feel much better. Phew! yes
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:49 am

Eagle Eye wrote:So I guess we've been wrong this whole time in thinking that Patti is (was?) Catholic. I was reading an article that Andi's cousin Allison wrote and she talks about her mom (Patti's sister) being Jewish. (Allison's dad was Catholic and converted to Judaism. Also kind of funny and I think was mentioned before: He was a catcher for the KC Royals in the 1970s. Apparently a weakness for athletes is in Andi's blood.  laugh out loud ) That actually makes way more sense to me, because I could have sworn that Andi mentioned the sassy granny from Boca Raton being Jewish, and since the granny is Patti's mom, I was all confused about what was going on there! So now I have the family history straight and I feel much better. Phew! yes
Why have we assumed she's half Jewish this whole time?? Gosh! We must know the truth over this important issue laugh out loud laugh out loud Anyway, Ok Here's The Situation creeped on her adorbs sassy granny also and agree with you that both Hy and Patti are Jewish. Strange we thought otherwise and this rumor has been perpetuating since JPG's season.

Edited: Ok Here's The Situation- banned for spamming. Link removed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 am

I always knew she was Jewish from both sides and I didn't know you didn't know that giggling
This makes me extra happy since I'm Jewish hahaha
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara