SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^Oh well sounds like Sasha to me also.  He just acts, dresses, and looks so much older that Sam.
ITA. I got my beloved mother to watch and she thought he was at least 40. She doesn't see what Sam could see in him (and neither can I) but that's Sam's choice. Hope she is happy no matter what but yeah, sounds like all signs pointing to Sasha as well. Bach AU account saying "Go Sash" as their last tweets (so not Bette AU but Bach AU) just seems so obvious and b/c first season and the idea of redemption for first season of Bette it won't surprise me if it is just super obvious this time. :/

a daddy figure.... the dad she lost.... someone, her brothers can look upon.....

remember blake hometown and her words???

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:58 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^Oh well sounds like Sasha to me also.  He just acts, dresses, and looks so much older that Sam.
ITA. I got my beloved mother to watch and she thought he was at least 40. She doesn't see what Sam could see in him (and neither can I) but that's Sam's choice. Hope she is happy no matter what but yeah, sounds like all signs pointing to Sasha as well. Bach AU account saying "Go Sash" as their last tweets (so not Bette AU but Bach AU) just seems so obvious and b/c first season and the idea of redemption for first season of Bette it won't surprise me if it is just super obvious this time. :/

a daddy figure.... the dad she lost.... someone, her brothers can look upon.....

remember blake hometown and her words???
IA. I think that is why she would choose Sasha.
He is already called the "father figure" in the house by the boys as revealed by Drew.
With Sasha, I do agree I see him more as a older figure, etc.
I see Richie being more her equal... like Tyson is with Lisa.

I don't know if her brothers know who she chose though since her one brother liked that tweet about Richie as F1.
I am thinking she may not have told them and if not, her brother then obviously is liking Richie instead for her sister.
Too funny then if so b/c then she didn't pick the guy her brothers look upon.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 pm

^^oh my gosh that is a terrible reason in picking a mate. Her brothers will be gone soon and she will still having some growing up if this is a reason. Don't get me wrong I like Sam. I also like Sasha from what I saw on his brother's IG. They seem to be a loving family(not sure what happened to mom though).
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^oh my gosh that is a terrible reason in picking a mate.  Her brothers will be gone soon and she will still having some growing up if this is a reason.  Don't get me wrong I like Sam.  I also like Sasha from what I saw on his brother's IG.  They seem to be a loving family(not sure what happened to mom though).
One thing Sam has proven to be is terrible at picking men.
I won't be surprised if she does it again.
Hard to break that cycle and with her background and family dysfunction I can see it more so.
(Even Heather whom I like doesn't seem like she has a great track record either. I think broken family/dysfunction plays a role there).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^oh my gosh that is a terrible reason in picking a mate.  Her brothers will be gone soon and she will still having some growing up if this is a reason.  Don't get me wrong I like Sam.  I also like Sasha from what I saw on his brother's IG.  They seem to be a loving family(not sure what happened to mom though).

a woman can look for a partner more mature
some woman love to have dominant man who take charge and can rely on
nothing wrong with that
it does not mean the woman is weak, it is just a need that the partner will fill in
some women love daddy figure in their partner and i would not be surprised sam is one of them

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Puuuh finally watched the two episodes. I`m too busy right now with my job so no sleuthing for me this time sad Need to see more from Richy but judging by the first episodes I think he is the F1. All the Sasha hype is there to throw us off. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:15 pm

natik wrote:Puuuh finally watched the two episodes. I`m too busy right now with my job so no sleuthing for me this time sad Need to see more from Richy but judging by the first episodes I think he is the F1. All the Sasha hype is there to throw us off. IMO
hi @natik. I hope so. Will see... Sam was very comfortable talking about "Sash" in interviews today and conveniently only doing interviews when his date happens not last week. I just don't get why Bach AU would tweet Go Sash if he isn't F1. Weird thing to tweet support for one guy who isn't, imo. I am hopeful for Richie and based on 1st ep his edit is definitely showing he goes far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:25 pm

At the moment the way I see it is that Richie looks at Sam the way Sam looks at Sasha. I do hope this changes and develops into more. I think we will start to see Sashas insecurities with the process tonight, Sam will reassure him and buy him more time but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Sasha that leaves IMO. 10 more hours and counting. Very excited #teamrichie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Sundy wrote:At the moment the way I see it is that Richie looks at Sam the way Sam looks at Sasha. I do hope this changes and develops into more. I think we will start to see Sashas insecurities with the process tonight, Sam will reassure him and buy him more time but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Sasha that leaves IMO. 10 more hours and counting. Very excited #teamrichie

YES !!!!!!

Sasha leaves? i thought the ladies said that we have enough material for FD??

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:35 pm

I think we will start to see Sashas insecurities with the process tonight, Sam will reassure him and buy him more time but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Sasha that leaves IMO. wrote:

@Sundy ITA - Sasha seems to be falling quickly and hard so I wonder if it gets too much waiting for Sam to choose. Going to F3 and knowing she has potentially equally strong feelings for 2 other guys may be what pushes him to leave. I've been trying to put my finger on what doesn't get for me with Sasha and I'm wondering if it is a 'possessive' feeling I get from him. His body language in the latest CP video is intense and a bid predatory for me (hand on leg but leaning in and over her). TWT I suppose ??

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Sundy wrote:At the moment the way I see it is that Richie looks at Sam the way Sam looks at Sasha. I do hope this changes and develops into more. #teamrichie
I agree
It's why I am #TeamRichie. I feel like he actually is geuinely there for her.
Even his M&G you could tell how nervous he was, cool bananas, and talking so fast and noticing she was cold.
He just seemed like he fell for her night one.
Hope he is F1 and not heartbroken. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:38 pm

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think we will start to see Sashas insecurities with the process tonight, Sam will reassure him and buy him more time but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Sasha that leaves IMO. 10 more hours and counting. Very excited #teamrichie

Sasha leaves? i thought the ladies said that we have enough material for FD??
I don't see Sasha leaving. Way too many s/caps for that and evidence pointing towards him having HTD.
Plus, info on another forum/group that Sasha's grandmother let slip they had a HTD.
Also, his brother posting about Sasha and following Sam on IG.
And the pic of Sasha with his brother happy the day after Sam was posted in IG pic with Sarah her roommate and post-FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy