SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:38 pm

The rumors could be leaked intentionally to make Sam who was jilted and unwanted post-Bach show by other guys now seen as wanted by a guy.

Only drama will be Sam knowing the guy beforehand but that is nothing new.

Matilda from Bach NZ was rumored to be F1 and said to be a producer plant because she worked for the company that aired the show.

It is what it is. Just part of the show at this point. Highly doubtful that F1 would be a secret for long before her show aires even if it was someone unknown to Sam, imo. SM just gives it all away now. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:38 pm

AmyB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks for sharing yes

I am sure they will air it. I think in today's world spoilers even AUS and NZ (where the F1 was the worst kept secret there for season 1 Bach) is just par for the course and they are now on par with the US franchises. SM has made it even more difficult to hide things.

There was one guy who was friends with Sarah, Sam's roommate and who Sam knew a bit before but not sure it is him?
That would be my own guess, but I haven't heard a name yet. Just that she definitely had already met him prior to filming.

I think Sarah's friend has a contestant thread and I recollect one of the posters (guessing AEF) reported that he was eliminated a couple of weeks ago. I can't find the reference though so maybe someone else can locate it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Yeah he was in the Daily Mail and was eliminated so who knows.

But I am sure that a lot of the guys on the show may have been friends of a friend. It may be a good thing because that way those guys went on the show for Sam and this bodes well if he was interested beforehand.

ETA: name is Luke. Was eliminated before July 4th so he did go far if Sam finished this past week or so. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3008-the-bachelorette-australia-luke-haddrick-spoilers-sleuthing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:45 pm

I'll try and see if they know the name of the guy next time I talk to them (they mentioned it briefly and didn't go into too much detail, not knowing the extent to which I'm invested in this franchise giggling ). It'll be pretty funny trying to get more specific information out of them without them asking why I care so much TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:13 pm

AEF wrote:Osher's comments on the season. Really think most interesting comment is about Sam F and how they are all very, very happy for her.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Osher-Gunsberg-Interview-About-Bachelor-2015-Details-37909929#photo-37909945
Aww that is great!

Osher is such a great guy and always was pro-Sam Frost so I think this is very telling. Perhaps he was a source of familiarity and even friendship for Sam along the way on the show.

Maybe this show was what Sam needed? She seemed to have lost her way after the public breakup but I do keep in mind that she was just a simple, genuine girl at heart. Especially loved her blog post about her mom and battling suicide, depression, etc and raising money for charities that helped her families as well as donating money to those charities from selling her ring.

I am hopeful that Sam is back to being Sam because outside of a few not so great media choices, she seemed like such a sweet, fun, quirky girl who just didn't want her heart to be broken again - which it was.

I am all about second chances and Sam did have a rough life so I am looking forward to her season now. Hope she found happiness.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:08 am

So....... I guess what I thought would happen, is happening.
Sam was a fame whore, played victim, used the revenge card. etc
and now, public are making excuses
mark my word. when times come to air the show, she will be an angel again cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:21 pm

None of us know these people personally so why not give someone a chance before writing them off.  no idea

Sam's definitely more of angel, imo, than the current US Bette so other than the media mishaps after a public breakup which was the first in AUS for this show, I will hold out judgment until watching the show and see how she acts afterwards. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:16 am

another possible contestant
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3166863/Will-Tony-Strugar-compete-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-s-heart-Male-flight-attendant-penchant-deep-mahogany-spray-tan-champion-bodybuilder-claims-s-no-meat-head-gym-junkie.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:45 am

From Sam Frost's promo video:

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 Walking2
TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 Roseshead
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/channel-ten-releases-first-look-at-sam-frost-as-australias-first-bachelorette-20150730-giney7.html

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 2AEE809300000578-3178709-image-m-9_1438180005411
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3178709/Sam-Frost-shows-slimmer-physique-Bachelorette.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:25 am

Wow! Loved that promo with the rose petals blowing all around. That was great.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:19 pm

She looks nothing like Sam Frost! Very nice promo!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:59 am

Gorgeous photos of Sam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3186535/The-Bachelorette-star-Sam-Frost-pictured-stunning-white-wedding-gown.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy