SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Well we are just about to eat so I have my wine and Cats Hawks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 am

@clmgiudici: Yay Hawks! Let's keep the streak going Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Yay she's decorating

@clmgiudici: The first thing to go up: MISTLETOE

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:48 pm

^I want pictures when they are done! Preferably a picture of the four of them in front of the tree, but I won't be picky. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
She's wondering why the thermometer had to go in the bum.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:57 pm

^ I see the babies have their annual vet visit. I still remember the pictures we got of them last year at their visit (I promise I'm not that weird).

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:13 pm

^^^ I still have those pictures. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:12 pm

@clmgiudici: Make your lips do the talking...as if they weren't already My LipsPicks for Holiday Parties, Ski… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:00 pm

@clmgiudici: Whoever said "Exercise makes you feel good" might be on to something, but "Pizza makes you feel better" is much more on point.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:00 pm

@clmgiudici: I think I just pinned the entire @Blumarine Spring 2015 collection.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:51 pm

@clmgiudici: #ANTM Marathon. ¡Sí!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Haha...how others feel about her husband

@clmgiudici: A Luke Wilson sighting almost made me pass out. #FanGirling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy