SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

So,

LCD 21st
FRC 22nd
Kansas 23rd?

When we say Kansas, is that where the hotel pics were taken? Sorry if this has been established. What about the road trip tweet, what day was that?

Yes, the whole matching shirt to the HTD was wrong on my part, but in trying to figure out that I stumbled upon the funeral. The hotel pics in Bartlesville, OK are a match to the "Becca is Back" pics posted on Nov. 23. She wore the same outfit twice. The hotel was 40 miles from the funeral in Kanas. On the 23rd they would have gone to the visitation and on the 24th, the funeral was in the morning. I assume the road trips pics are all true as well. They drove back to Louisiana that day. So Becca had good reason to leave right after the FRC and Chris was free to go back to work the day after the FRC. Doesn't prove Becca is F1, but we can no longer count her out based on the Nov. 23rd tweets.

Thanks grace. yes

:yes: if Becca is F1, it does make big sense to return to work sense he couldn't go with her to the funeral. Thanks grace!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:00 pm

^^Again, this is not "proving" anything, but logically to me, it seems to point more towards Becca being F1 than not. If Whit were F1, why wouldn't Chris take 1 or 2 more days with her before he returns to farming? What would be the urgency? However, if Becca had to leave for family purposes, why not go back to farming? That's how it appears to me.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 75 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Again, this is not "proving" anything, but logically to me, it seems to point more towards Becca being F1 than not. If Whit were F1, why wouldn't Chris take 1 or 2 more days with her before he returns to farming? What would be the urgency? However, if Becca had to leave for family purposes, why not go back to farming? That's how it appears to me.

Wasn't the FRC on or near Chris' farm? If Whitney was F1, she could have hung around while he harvested during the day (assuming he was really needed), and then she would have been there in the evening to spend more time with. Good exposure to what life on the farm would really be like.

Too bad there isn't any kind of proof of where Whitney was around the 23rd.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Again, this is not "proving" anything, but logically to me, it seems to point more towards Becca being F1 than not. If Whit were F1, why wouldn't Chris take 1 or 2 more days with her before he returns to farming? What would be the urgency? However, if Becca had to leave for family purposes, why not go back to farming? That's how it appears to me.

Typically the couple extends their stay at the location of the FRC - in this case, outside Arlington.  His combine statement might have been a joke, or not.  His F1 may or may not have continued with him on his home turf.  That being said, rather than Becca being excluded as F1 because of the Becca-is-back pic, the fact that there was a family funeral keeps the possibility of her being F1 alive.  IMO

I'm still on the fence as to who is F1.  I could make a fairly solid case for all 3 which is unusual.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:49 pm

I see a case for both the F2. Should be interesting. Too bad F2 can't be bachelorette.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Chris has said multiple times that his biggest concern was not being around at the time his family and farm needed him most. He was in Arlington for the FRC, no matter who his F1 is or what was going on with them, I can't imagine him lazing around the house all day when his family and employees were working. The being back at work thing would have happened no matter who it was, IMO
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:51 pm

I totally agree with this. I thought about the urgency of Chris going back to work so soon after the FRC, but what is one or two more days when he was gone for two months. The only difference I see between Becca and Whitney is Becca has not posted one pic, that I could see, of her and Chris, like Whitney does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm

She did post one of the two of them on their 1 on 1 while shooting. Let's give love a shot
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Ummm the plot thickens...
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 75 4jnvpc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I totally agree with this. I thought about the urgency of Chris going back to work so soon after the FRC, but what is one or two more days when he was gone for two months. The only difference I see between Becca and Whitney is Becca has not posted one pic, that I could see, of her and Chris, like Whitney does.

Do you mean on her IG? I count 6 since Jan. 5th. http://instagram.com/beccatilley5/

Since you mentioned that I went back to count Whitney's and only see 2. And none since Jan. 26th. What was the date she unfollowed Becca?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:40 pm

truelovealways wrote:Ummm the plot thickens...
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 75 4jnvpc

Nice! clapping!

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 75 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-14%20at%208.37.05%20PM_zps4qe35jan

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 75 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-14%20at%208.35.34%20PM_zpsfzuszd16

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:49 pm

I can't bring it here as I don't tweet...but with her last tweet...its def getting interesting. Esp with the words of the song she chose.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333