SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 am

The Stir is affiliated with Cafe Mom.  Interesting that she found that article and tweeted about it. :stirthepot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:34 am

^^^Well it is flattering to have a publication compare your looks to Jennifer Aniston.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:49 am

The family funeral does explain why Chris would return to the farm alone IF Becca is the F1.  It's a great logical clue. 

Honestly, I still am not seeing a "strong" enough connection between Chris and any of the spoiled 3; a connection that sets one of the relationships apart. There are good moments between Chris and each of them.  I'm also not sure what he is looking for.  In interviews he has said he would move to a nearby larger centre, and did when he was engaged before, so all this show emphasis on "moving to the farm" isn't entirely accurate.

Hopefully Sunday will be the turning point in the edit.  Becca's first 1-1 was really sweet.  Chris' comments about how easy and comfortable he felt on the date was perhaps a slightly better review than his statements about his 1-1's with Whit and Kaitlyn... maybe. I always think when the lead includes a "what you didn't see" in his blog that's a plus too.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:58 am

notarose wrote:The family funeral does explain why Chris would return to the farm alone IF Becca is the F1.  It's a great logical clue. 

Honestly, I still am not seeing a "strong" enough connection between Chris and any of the spoiled 3; a connection that sets one of the relationships apart. There are good moments between Chris and each of them.  I'm also not sure what he is looking for.  In interviews he has said he would move to a nearby larger centre, and did when he was engaged before, so all this show emphasis on "moving to the farm" isn't entirely accurate.

Hopefully Sunday will be the turning point in the edit.  Becca's first 1-1 was really sweet.  Chris' comments about how easy and comfortable he felt on the date was perhaps a slightly better review than his statements about his 1-1's with Whit and Kaitlyn... maybe. I always think when the lead includes a "what you didn't see" in his blog that's a plus too.

TY for offering your opinion, NR..

re: connection .i kinda agree..its hard to tell his BL. He is kinda 'stiff' around all those women giggling . What stood out to me only : he tend to stroke Becca's and Whitney's hair while kissing ... giggling . Maybe these 2 who he likes the most?... boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 74 2498057887 . Nothing New here, isn't it?... :headbanging . Oh well....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Maggen..ty 4 the complete article..

what i meant by 'bother' was why did she bother to post and comment on that rag?...Things that make me go hmmm...:P

see2love..IA..at this point TPTB needs to keep the suspense alive. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 74 2292733854

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 pm

She's been very friendly about people who write compliments of her (Possessionista for example).... I really think she may be searching some of these things out. (not that that's bad.)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:16 pm

She seems very sweet and I agree she is only responding to the positive comments with a nice positive in return.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:57 pm

She was just compared to Jennifer Aniston. I think that would be a reason for her to respond quickly the way she did not realizing others (us) would think it has to do with the rest of the story. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Well, interesting. Very sorry for Becca's family for their loss. It does make the photos after the FRC moot since she had a family situation to attend to. And Chris being back at work the next day seems to make an eery, logical amount of sense given those circumstances.

I think this week with both her and Whitney having one on ones should be a huge clue in how Chris' heart is leaning. We haven't seen anything with Whit in weeks, so can't really compare her connection with him or how it has changed since their one on one to anyone's.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:31 pm

grace8136 wrote:Becca's great grandmother passed away on Nov. 19th. I'm not sure how much I should post, but will say that it explains why she was in Kansas on the 23rd. Becca's LCD was on the 21st, so I would think she would have been told by then. Her great grandma was 98.

So,

LCD 21st
FRC 22nd
Kansas 23rd?

When we say Kansas, is that where the hotel pics were taken? Sorry if this has been established. What about the road trip tweet, what day was that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Becca's great grandmother passed away on Nov. 19th. I'm not sure how much I should post, but will say that it explains why she was in Kansas on the 23rd. Becca's LCD was on the 21st, so I would think she would have been told by then. Her great grandma was 98.

So,

LCD 21st
FRC 22nd
Kansas 23rd?

When we say Kansas, is that where the hotel pics were taken? Sorry if this has been established. What about the road trip tweet, what day was that?

Yes, the whole matching shirt to the HTD was wrong on my part, but in trying to figure out that I stumbled upon the funeral. The hotel pics in Bartlesville, OK are a match to the "Becca is Back" pics posted on Nov. 23. She wore the same outfit twice. The hotel was 40 miles from the funeral in Kanas. On the 23rd they would have gone to the visitation and on the 24th, the funeral was in the morning. I assume the road trips pics are all true as well. They drove back to Louisiana that day. So Becca had good reason to leave right after the FRC and Chris was free to go back to work the day after the FRC. Doesn't prove Becca is F1, but we can no longer count her out based on the Nov. 23rd tweetsIG posts.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

So,

LCD 21st
FRC 22nd
Kansas 23rd?

Yes, the whole matching shirt to the HTD was wrong on my part, but in trying to figure out that I stumbled upon the funeral. The hotel pics in Bartlesville, OK are a match to the "Becca is Back" pics posted on Nov. 23. She wore the same outfit twice. The hotel was 40 miles from the funeral in Kanas. On the 23rd they would have gone to the visitation and on the 24th, the funeral was in the morning. I assume the road trips pics are all true as well. They drove back to Louisiana that day. So Becca had good reason to leave right after the FRC and Chris was free to go back to work the day after the FRC. Doesn't prove Becca is F1, but we can no longer count her out based on the Nov. 23rd tweets.

Thanks grace. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333