SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Diana Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:33 am

Sorry to hear that.

Does the F1 meet up with the lead the weekend the lead films WTA? If so could be a point for Becca as Whitney will be on the beach somewhere
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:22 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I was guessing they had to go back to hotel to spend more time with her. Does production allow free reigns after HTD has ended. My thought process was they were easier kept under surveillance back in her hotel room with handler. But of course, that is just a guess on my part.
What if they allowed her some more leway due to it being her birthday and as has been speculated, maybe it is easier to keep a better handle on her in the hotel than otherwise?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:59 am

grace8136 wrote:Becca's great grandmother passed away on Nov. 19th. I'm not sure how much I should post, but will say that it explains why she was in Kansas on the 23rd. Becca's LCD was on the 21st, so I would think she would have been told by then. Her great grandma was 98.

great find Grace! bowdown

I think by this new finding we better not arbitrarily place Becca as the F2. I wasnt around this board when the 'consensus' of B as the F2 being made. From what i could decipher, it was from here :
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p48-bachelor-19-becca-tilley

Julychild (i think) was the one sleuthed that one of the Becca Is Back (BIB) series had a geotag of OK/Kansas (?) Back then. Now that we know what we know now, even if the BIB series are authentic, we can assume that Becca was therein all the pics to join her family business attending the funeral right after FRC in Kansas. Reagrdless whether she is the F1 or F2. Hence, the BIB series can't be used as a sole 'proof' of she is the F2. IMHO its critical to questioning the board 'consensus' of her as the F2.

-throwing out a conspiracy theory- IF she is the F1, i'd think first SHV would be around 1 week after FRC, i.e. end of Nov. Subsequently, it would be around middle and end of every month till the FRC, since we know the SHV is usually every other week. It would be match with the supposed SHV schedule : this week, and 2 weeks ago. SCMIIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:17 am

When do the finale air?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:35 am

Diana wrote:When do the finale air?

i believe March 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:55 am

This is too dang funny! and ...  unbelievable...cantstopl

i thought many have said she resembles Carrie Underwood?. while Jen is totally her celeb crush..... giggling .

I do wonder why she bother though...Hmmm... :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Becca's great grandmother passed away on Nov. 19th. I'm not sure how much I should post, but will say that it explains why she was in Kansas on the 23rd. Becca's LCD was on the 21st, so I would think she would have been told by then. Her great grandma was 98.

I think by this new finding we better not arbitrarily place Becca as the F2. I wasnt around this board when the 'consensus' of B as the F2 being made. From what i could decipher, it was from here :

Julychild (i think) was the one sleuthed that one of the Becca Is Back (BIB) series had a geotag of OK/Kansas (?) Back then. Now that we know what we know now,  even if the BIB series are authentic, we can assume that Becca was therein all the pics to join her family business attending the funeral right after FRC in Kansas. Reagrdless whether she is the F1 or F2. Hence, the BIB series can't be used as a sole 'proof' of she is the F2. IMHO its critical to questioning the board 'consensus' of her as the F2.

-throwing out a conspiracy theory- IF she is the F1, i'd think first SHV would be around 1 week after FRC, i.e. end of Nov. Subsequently, it would be around middle and end of every month till the FRC, since we know the SHV is usually every other week. It would be match with the supposed SHV schedule : this week, and 2 weeks ago.  SCMIIW.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:06 am

Did she just tell everyone she is F1? cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:07 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Julychild (i think) was the one sleuthed that one of the Becca Is Back (BIB) series had a geotag of OK/Kansas (?) Back then. Now that we know what we know now,  even if the BIB series are authentic, we can assume that Becca was therein all the pics to join her family business attending the funeral right after FRC in Kansas. Reagrdless whether she is the F1 or F2. Hence, the BIB series can't be used as a sole 'proof' of she is the F2. IMHO its critical to questioning the board 'consensus' of her as the F2.

-throwing out a conspiracy theory- IF she is the F1, i'd think first SHV would be around 1 week after FRC, i.e. end of Nov. Subsequently, it would be around middle and end of every month till the FRC, since we know the SHV is usually every other week. It would be match with the supposed SHV schedule : this week, and 2 weeks ago.  SCMIIW.

Thanks. JC saw a geo tag of OK or Bartlesville, OK. That is where they were. Hotel pictures match and it's 40 miles from the funeral with only 1 other hotel around. The pictures are from the 23rd.

I agree with the bolded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:17 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Thanks. JC saw a geo tag of OK or Bartlesville, OK. That is where they were. Hotel pictures match and it's 40 miles from the funeral with only 1 other hotel around. The pictures are from the 23rd.

I agree with the bolded.

Ok. gotcha.
Great job, Grace!. 2 thumbs up for you from my fav buddy :winkie: boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 73 813908399boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 73 813908399

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:This is too dang funny! and ...  unbelievable...cantstopl

i thought many have said she resembles Carrie Underwood?. while Jen is totally her celeb crush..... giggling .

I do wonder why she bother though...Hmmm... :stirthepot

No, she didn't? here is what the article says.

"But in a new interview with Us Weekly, Chris divulged his celebrity crush in a list of "25 things we don't know about him." Based on the beauty he named, it's pretty obvious that Chris has a certain physical type, which one of his remaining women happens to fit perfectly.

Apparently our dear farmer has a thing for Jennifer Aniston, and eerily enough, Becca Tilley bears a striking resemblance to her.
Isn't that weird? Um, while their facial structures are a bit different, the hair and eyes are pretty much a perfect match.

And even though looks are only part of the equation when it comes to finding the right gal to marry, Chris seems pretty smitten with Becca's sweet, down-to-earth personality. She really does match up with what he's looking for in just about every way.

More from The Stir: Chris Soules' Odd Revelation About Britt Nilsson Is Totally Unexpected

As for the bit about her being a virgin? Uhhh, she might not have that in common with Aniston, but something tells me it probably doesn't bother Chris that much. After all, if he does pick Becca and they move back to Arlington, Iowa, to live happily ever after, there's really nothing else to do but teach her the ropes in that area, so surely he's more than up for the challenge.

Do you think Chris will pick Becca?"

I know, I know, It could just mean she excited to be compared to her girlcrush, or maybe, she is saying, he should have picked her, but, pretty interesting, if she is not F1 then this could cause some doubt to the F1.

Do you know what is Jennifer guilty pleasure? The bachelar show. It will interesting to know who she is rooting for?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:25 am

Diana wrote:Did she just tell everyone she is F1? cantstopl

I think both Becca and Whitney are in with the show and just playing the viewing audience at this point.

Even Chris is a party to it. She wants to hug this person who basically says she is the F1, Whitney is posting about a beach time with girlfriends on the weekend of WTA taping (usually F1 and lead get together this weekend), Chris blogging about Becca being around for a long time as a spoiler).
I personally at this point would take what they all blatantly post on SM with a grain of salt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333