SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Maybe Becca was sequestered in that hotel while the F1 spent a few days on the farm?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Hmmm, I may be off but seems Chris was spotted at an airport makes me wonder if he's going off with his F1.

Becca will be with friends tonight based off her IG.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Diana wrote:Hmmm, I may be off but seems Chris was spotted at an airport makes me wonder if he's going off with his F1.

Does she have a curfew, I thought she lived alone? Do you know when the birthday party starts and ends? She could always see him later......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Diana wrote:Hmmm, I may be off but seems Chris was spotted at an airport makes me wonder if he's going off with his F1.

Does she have a curfew, I thought she lived alone?  Do you know when the birthday party starts and ends? She could always see him later......
No need to be rude. I was just saying.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude just asking.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:07 pm

I am firmly in the "it makes no difference if the women is a virgin or not" in deciding how much time they spend together after the FRC department. The point to spending time together is to finally get to know each other in normal ways! They will have spent less than 48 hours when the FRC happens, and that is hardly enough to really know if you actually want to get married; the proposal is a leap of faith, a hope; not a real proposal. Not only that, but they've generally been prohibited from talking about anything important because it doesn't theoretically make good TV. So the away days analysis, IMHO, is really grasping. Look for facts, like who disappears when. We don't know enough about these people to try to get inside any of their heads.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude just asking.
Smiley

I just think Becca is in Cali and Chris is off in like Texas or something
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:35 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:
albean99 wrote:
I don't see that. If Becca were the f1 Chris would want to spend more time with her, virgin or not. It doesn't make sense to leave early when you have limited time together no matter who's the f1.
:claphands

Exactly.  If we assume CS going back to farming 24 hours after FRC is consistent with Becca being F1, because they wouldn't spend time together because she is a virgin and he wouldn't be able to resist temptation, then they wouldn't be seeing each other again (outside the media tour) until their wedding day. I would hope a couple that just got engaged would want time together after FRC, finally away from the cameras, whether or not they were going to have sex during that time.

She can go visit just not spend the night in the same room. My husband and I got engaged in February, but when he visiting, he spent the night with his friends while we hanged out during the day. When I visiting him, I spent the night at his brother and wife and hanged out with him during the day.
It was very hard on him especially that he wanted to move the wedding from July to May, but my family would not have it.
See, Sean was able to resist because he had made up his mind, but if Becca is F1, then Chris will have to do it just because he loves, and it would be very difficult to spend a couple nights making out without going all the way, bcs, he is not discipline in that category like Sean was. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:52 pm

I don't think there would be any problems resisting. Once a decision is made not to have pre marital sex, it's not difficult to maintain that decision.

If it's true love, the other will respect that decision. I just think with the number of times they have mentioned virgins and made such a big deal about it, if she was the F1, and did spend a few nights hidden at his house, the rag mags would make a hay day out of it. I just didn't think she would, because of the perception that is associated with spending the night, and not becausse she would cave to the temptations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:24 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I can't see TPTB allowing Chris to take his F1 back home with him.  Isn't that why they set up safe house visits?  

Just to clarify ...

I don't think Chris and his F1 would fly together and share a cab ride to his farm after filming ended. But, during the period after filming ended and before the season starts, it would be very easy to get Chris' F1 to the farm so they can have some time together ... especially if Chris HAD to get back to the farm and they could not do their "honeymoon" days in whatever beautiful location they film engagement.

I am pretty sure I read Catherine spent the holidays at Sean's house (or family house) before his season started (thus the picture of her in footie pj's).

Count me in with those who believe that Chris getting back to farming after FRC has NOTHING to do with Becca being his virgin F1. If that's the case, guess they won't be having ANY safe house visits. Somehow Sean and Cat figured a way around being together so I would think that Becca and Chris could too (if she is his F1 ... and, I don't think she is for other reasons).

KB_MOM ... see we posted similar thoughts!! We're on same page bestbud!

Was the proposal not on his parents land...in one of their barns? Would be no problem spending time together after the proposal...even if he had to go back to work. His F1...whether Becca or more probaby Whitney... could have spent time with his family while he was working. And if it was Becca, I don't see why she could not have stayed with his folks if they wanted to maintain decorum.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:44 am

Sprite wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I can't see TPTB allowing Chris to take his F1 back home with him.  Isn't that why they set up safe house visits?  

Just to clarify ...

I don't think Chris and his F1 would fly together and share a cab ride to his farm after filming ended. But, during the period after filming ended and before the season starts, it would be very easy to get Chris' F1 to the farm so they can have some time together ... especially if Chris HAD to get back to the farm and they could not do their "honeymoon" days in whatever beautiful location they film engagement.

I am pretty sure I read Catherine spent the holidays at Sean's house (or family house) before his season started (thus the picture of her in footie pj's).

Count me in with those who believe that Chris getting back to farming after FRC has NOTHING to do with Becca being his virgin F1. If that's the case, guess they won't be having ANY safe house visits. Somehow Sean and Cat figured a way around being together so I would think that Becca and Chris could too (if she is his F1 ... and, I don't think she is for other reasons).

KB_MOM ... see we posted similar thoughts!! We're on same page bestbud!

Was the proposal not on his parents land...in one of their barns? Would be no problem spending time together after the proposal...even if he had to go back to work. His F1...whether Becca or more probaby Whitney... could have spent time with his family while he was working. And if it was Becca, I don't see why she could not have stayed with his folks if they wanted to maintain decorum.

Well shoot... I forgot ... is the proposal in Iowa on his farm? If that is the case, his F1 would have already been there. Chris could have gone back to farming the next day and still spend time with her.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 am

Becca's great grandmother passed away on Nov. 19th. I'm not sure how much I should post, but will say that it explains why she was in Kansas on the 23rd. Becca's LCD was on the 21st, so I would think she would have been told by then. Her great grandma was 98.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333