SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:snipped..
GA, thanks for clarifying this, I was getting a little be confused. But, if Becca is F1, I can understand Chris going back to work the next day, bcs, they would not need to spend time AFR like the others since she is a virgin, it would be too hard for Chris to resist. This is to me is a good indication she is F1.
If Whitney is F1, Chris would have stay with her a couple more days like the others have done.
So, based on this, Becca is F1 and Whitney is F2. JMO

...and then there's that that just makes boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 2292733854  :detective laugh out loud

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!Why wouldn't Chris stay at least one more day with Whitney before getting back on his tractor. Too much temptation with Becca so makes sense,worth waiting for.  One part of this puzzle to me though is his comments about possibly having a wedding in August in one of his remodeled barns. That is awfully fast engagement not even a whole year which gives a virgin bride barely enough time to prepare wedding. Then again Whitney would probably agree to fast wedding as well and since she has no immediate family and is a "wannabe Iowan" having wedding in Iowa would be fine. Ususally the brides family hosts the wedding and since Becca has a large family they might want a say in arrangements since they would all have to travel to Iowa. I guess they could remodel a barn enough to make sleeping arrangements for family. Or the show or Chris could pay their travel expenses, they have the loot!!!!!! What about filming for TV when could it be in the schedule? I know putting cart before the horse but timeline wise when is Bachelor in Paradise scheduled to start? They could show an hour long wedding then give them trip to Mexico for honeymoon.    

I don't see that. If Becca were the f1 Chris would want to spend more time with her, virgin or not. It doesn't make sense to leave early when you have limited time together no matter who's the f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:11 pm

albean99 wrote:
I don't see that. If Becca were the f1 Chris would want to spend more time with her, virgin or not. It doesn't make sense to leave early when you have limited time together no matter who's the f1.
:claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:16 pm

There's no rule that they have to have sex or even stay in the same room during the "honeymoon period" right after the proposal/ending is filmed. Other couples from the show have made the same decision and got to enjoy those days together.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 87b72b10 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 86669110 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Chris might have had to get back to farming after the FRC. My uncle is a farmer in Illinois and my Dad occasionally helps him out, especially at harvest time. Harvest was later this year due to the wet fall we had and they were in the field late November and early December. Makes sense if he said he returned to farming 24 hours later.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:25 pm

^^^Exactly. ..and whose to say his F1 did not go back with him...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm

I can't see TPTB allowing Chris to take his F1 back home with him. Isn't that why they set up safe house visits?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:So, they do travel to Bali for FSD?  Any confirmation of this with the exception of RS?  

I just came across this yesterday looking for something else. There was good sleuthing matching up tile flooring and hotels and maps confirming Bali. Now I can't find it. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Diana wrote:
albean99 wrote:
:claphands

Exactly. If we assume CS going back to farming 24 hours after FRC is consistent with Becca being F1, because they wouldn't spend time together because she is a virgin and he wouldn't be able to resist temptation, then they wouldn't be seeing each other again (outside the media tour) until their wedding day. I would hope a couple that just got engaged would want time together after FRC, finally away from the cameras, whether or not they were going to have sex during that time.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I can't see TPTB allowing Chris to take his F1 back home with him.  Isn't that why they set up safe house visits?  

Just to clarify ...

I don't think Chris and his F1 would fly together and share a cab ride to his farm after filming ended. But, during the period after filming ended and before the season starts, it would be very easy to get Chris' F1 to the farm so they can have some time together ... especially if Chris HAD to get back to the farm and they could not do their "honeymoon" days in whatever beautiful location they film engagement.

I am pretty sure I read Catherine spent the holidays at Sean's house (or family house) before his season started (thus the picture of her in footie pj's).

Count me in with those who believe that Chris getting back to farming after FRC has NOTHING to do with Becca being his virgin F1. If that's the case, guess they won't be having ANY safe house visits. Somehow Sean and Cat figured a way around being together so I would think that Becca and Chris could too (if she is his F1 ... and, I don't think she is for other reasons).

KB_MOM ... see we posted similar thoughts!! We're on same page bestbud!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:So, they do travel to Bali for FSD?  Any confirmation of this with the exception of RS?  

I just came across this yesterday looking for something else. There was good sleuthing matching up tile flooring and hotels  and maps confirming Bali. Now I can't find it. sad
There was a ton of stuff in the sc analysis thread. It was sleuthed pretty early. We had what you posted and even of the dates themselves. (all 3 dates)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I can't see TPTB allowing Chris to take his F1 back home with him.  Isn't that why they set up safe house visits?  

In one of his early interviews ( who knows which at this point) he eluded to his farm being isolated thus advantageous to sometime being used as a "safe house"... Not directly stated but implied.  I could see that being allowed in this case because TPTB only cares about the couple being spotted before the ATFR plus the F1 really does need to have firsthand experience and it serves TPTB to have a real couple last until next season.  Currently there in another couple drought (JPG/Andi).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Just to clarify ...

I don't think Chris and his F1 would fly together and share a cab ride to his farm after filming ended. But, during the period after filming ended and before the season starts, it would be very easy to get Chris' F1 to the farm so they can have some time together ... especially if Chris HAD to get back to the farm and they could not do their "honeymoon" days in whatever beautiful location they film engagement.

I am pretty sure I read Catherine spent the holidays at Sean's house (or family house) before his season started (thus the picture of her in footie pj's).

Count me in with those who believe that Chris getting back to farming after FRC has NOTHING to do with Becca being his virgin F1. If that's the case, guess they won't be having ANY safe house visits. Somehow Sean and Cat figured a way around being together so I would think that Becca and Chris could too (if she is his F1 ... and, I don't think she is for other reasons).

KB_MOM ... see we posted similar thoughts!! We're on same page bestbud!

^Yes Sean flew Catherine down to Dallas before the show started airing. She met several of his friends, spent time at his parents house, and even went to a movie together. I have no problem believing Chris can spend time with his F1 at his house since it is secluded.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 87b72b10 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 86669110 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333