SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Something that stood out to me that Chris said to Becca before giving her the rose, "My expectations were blown out of the water." "I don't think there is anybody that I could ever imagine having such an amazing day with than with you." That was a pretty strong statement, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Diana wrote:Chris hasn't been drunk in every scene he's had with Whitney and he acts the same in all of them so???

Agree...and like I said, I'm not a good judge of that. I do wonder though if some of Chris's giddiness around Whitney is nervousness. She is so full of words...and he's not. Sometimes it's easier for a shy person to fill in the gaps with laughter. Not with someone Chris has no emotional attraction to...then he uses kissing to shut them up.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 68 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Litta - thanks for your observation, I don't have time to go back and watch the episodes again to pay more attention, but I think about the night/day setting and different type of dates with alcohol involved - you're probably right about him loosening up easily.

Did I understand right, that you've been able to see the previews of the show already in November? - I'm usually a bit lost about the "coming-up episode" promos, since I never understand what is really going on and can't figure out how they are playing us, but I like to laugh at the montage of "drama" and know NOT TO TRUST.

I'm sorry I can't be helpful with the red-shirt pics. I keep being confused. So, the pics are taken at the hotel? (the ones with her sisters) - And the hotel is not in her home town? But is at the place she happened to be after the FIN rose? Because who lives there? (sorry - whoever can clear this to me in private if this isn't the place to repeat what I obviously can't comprehend ... ahahaha, what a mess of all the information, never mind, more importantly, do you have any indication that the COUPLE had their secret getaway already? - was that Canada thing sleuthed?)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:31 pm

I swore I wasn't going to give any input just read. But I've read about photos with family for days. "Becca's back" could be just that. Back from filming ...they haven't seen her since it began...but back temporarily. Isn't her HTD on her birthday? Couldn't the pics easily be taken after her HTD with Chris to celebrate her bd with family at hotel? Either way, I don't think those pics were taken day after FRC. Her family is enjoying presenting this scenario, IMO. Now why, I don't know.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Litta123 wrote:

As to the outfit, yeah, even if it were my favorite one, I wouldn't be wearing it right after I got dumped. That makes no sense to me. Btw, I noticed in one shot with Caroline that the drapes seemed open and it was daylight. So if, if, if it's from the HTD, I suppose this would be before she met Chris. Has this been discussed?

GA, I just saw your post before I hit send. I guess to me, I wouldn't choose an outfit that would have memories of Chris with my family the day after I got dumped. Not that I would burn the clothes or anything, but I wouldn't immediately want to put something on that reminded me of that HTD...especially as I just reconnected with my family after an long separation. But maybe that's just me. I always can picture what people were wearing when I think back to events. That's how I see memories. I picture the details.

Re the bold. I'm not sure but that's why I'm bringing it up trying to think this out logically. If it was after the HTD why didn't everyone just go to Katie's. Do we know who was in Katie's home, her Mom other sisters, all those girls in the IG pic? If they weren't part of the meet, maybe they stayed at a hotel, but why would they go back to the hotel with Becca when they could just visit at Katies?

Becca's back, so she's either back from her HTD which doesn't make sense that Katie would be at the hotel and not in her own house, unless the rest of the family stayed at a hotel, or 'she's back from filming'. Either way it doesn't really confirm F1/F2 either way IMO because we know Chris was back at work the next day. Would Becca hang out at his house and stay over a few days before returning home? I don't think she would. The FRC would have lasted well into the night I would think with the partying or whatever they do. It's possible they spent some time together the next morning before she left to go to that hotel that her family were at and Chris went to work?

ETA: I don't think the family purposely posted the pic for any reason other than they were happy to see her. It's us sleuthers trying to figure out where and when! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:42 pm

I was guessing they had to go back to hotel to spend more time with her. Does production allow free reigns after HTD has ended. My thought process was they were easier kept under surveillance back in her hotel room with handler. But of course, that is just a guess on my part.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:44 pm

happygolucky wrote: **snipped**
Did I understand right, that you've been able to see the previews of the show already in November? - I'm usually a bit lost about the "coming-up episode" promos, since I never understand what is really going on and can't figure out how they are playing us, but I like to laugh at the montage of "drama" and know NOT TO TRUST.
**snipped**

We saw a few previews in November, but they were mostly of the M&G. We saw some girls coming out of the limo...and some house drama...and a few dates snippets. The main preview, at the end of episode 1, was shown the beginning of January.

I'm not the right person to summarize the red shirt issue and how it came about. I was unspoiled when the original discovery was made. Sorry...

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 68 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:45 pm

If they were taken after the HTD was over I don't understand the point of her sisters changing their clothes for pictures taken the same day? I could see it if they were in yoga pants or something, but her sister is in a blazer and pencil skirt.

To me it makes more sense that Becca, the girl with limited suitcases, wore the same outfit again (to be honest the jewelry is pretty simple and could be worn every day) than her sisters staged a photo session in new clothes in the off chance that they needed something to post on instagram if she won.  For all they knew she could have been home in a week.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:55 pm

another thing about that pic with one sis (younger)... and I'm so lost right now, that I can't even find that post anymore (so after this one I stop trying and chill a bit) ... wasn't there written SHE's back ... and ... Tell friends/Spread the word (something like that) ... now ... I would think that after last year BIG REVEAL ... someone would learn a lesson ... not to spread a word ... unless you want it.
I would think that TPTB took some measures after Nick's plane "turbulence" and told the girls the "guidelines", that silence is the best solution for no spoilers.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm

my take on those photos is that, considering it was her birthday, the producers allowed her family to visit her, at her hotel, before Chris got there.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Wasn't Katie the host for HTD? I just felt she stayed in the moment and wore a jacket back to hotel. I didn't think pics were staged..they just took them...sort of creating moments...for memories for a sister who was on the bachelor. I just felt they were having a good time with the "Becca's back" scenario. I could be WAY wrong...I just find it difficult to grasp they are taking pics at hotel day after FRC expecting Becca to want that or even be up for it. But maybe that is exactly what happened. I just don't see it but that's me.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

As to the outfit, yeah, even if it were my favorite one, I wouldn't be wearing it right after I got dumped. That makes no sense to me. Btw, I noticed in one shot with Caroline that the drapes seemed open and it was daylight. So if, if, if it's from the HTD, I suppose this would be before she met Chris. Has this been discussed?

GA, I just saw your post before I hit send. I guess to me, I wouldn't choose an outfit that would have memories of Chris with my family the day after I got dumped. Not that I would burn the clothes or anything, but I wouldn't immediately want to put something on that reminded me of that HTD...especially as I just reconnected with my family after an long separation. But maybe that's just me. I always can picture what people were wearing when I think back to events. That's how I see memories. I picture the details.

Re the bold. I'm not sure but that's why I'm bringing it up trying to think this out logically. If it was after the HTD why didn't everyone just go to Katie's. Do we know who was in Katie's home, her Mom other sisters, all those girls in the IG pic? If they weren't part of the meet, maybe they stayed at a hotel, but why would they go back to the hotel with Becca when they could just visit at Katies?

Becca's back, so she's either back from her HTD which doesn't make sense that Katie would be at the hotel and not in her own house, unless the rest of the family stayed at a hotel, or 'she's back from filming'. Either way it doesn't really confirm F1/F2 either way IMO because we know Chris was back at work the next day. Would Becca hang out at his house and stay over a few days before returning home? I don't think she would. The FRC would have lasted well into the night I would think with the partying or whatever they do. It's possible they spent some time together the next morning before she left to go to that hotel that her family were at and Chris went to work?

ETA: I don't think the family purposely posted the pic for any reason other than they were  happy to see her. It's us sleuthers trying to figure out where and when! laugh out loud

GA, thanks for clarifying this, I was getting a little be confused. But, if Becca is F1, I can understand Chris going back to work the next day, bcs, they would not need to spend time AFR like the others since she is a virgin, it would be too hard for Chris to resist. This is to me is a good indication she is F1.
If Whitney is F1, Chris would have stay with her a couple more days like the others have done.
So, based on this, Becca is F1 and Whitney is F2. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73