SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by julychild Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Litta123 wrote:jc, when I look at that particular shot on Caroline's IG on iconosquare, I see the tag "somewhere." She has this tag on a lot of her pics or she has none at all. So either I don't know what I'm doing (high likelihood  giggling ) or she dumped all her geotags and replaced them with "somewhere."

On another note, I took screencaps from the preview of Becca and of her sister Katie and placed them along with the sister pic from IG. I changed no exposures/color/brightness/saturation, etc. What you see is what I captured as it appeared on my computer screen. I wanted to see how their skin color appeared. I'm making no conclusions as the room lighting is so different, but I'm sharing my result.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 67 469521ab-472a-430d-8f7b-44c5ed0cf58e

Ok. It has always said "somewhere" if you use one of those Instagram viewing sites on a PC, like Iconosquare or Webstagram, you can see the city where the pic was taken. Of course, it's also possible to put any location you feel like.

julychild

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:59 pm

OK. I've raised a question to Whitney's camp, so I open another discussion here too. (and it doesn't take part of "sleuthing and proving spoilers wrong")
Now, I don't want to compare Whitney's and Becca's approach, because to each their own, and I like both, but noticing a slight difference in Chris' behavior, as I wrote before, on their last 1on1 date Chris was a bit shy and "fidgety" with Becca, as he would be handling a delicate flower (on the contrary with Whitney he seemed more at ease from the start) and even though the date went great, I wonder, whether his attitude could be a result of him thinking she is too much for him, like his past experience of him not feeling enough (of course I don't think he should ever feel that way or even that Becca alluded to it) or just the fact of not having spent a lot of time with her, so not knowing what she's really like and that was all cleared by the end?
Also, so far (as my memory holds) Chris showed much more attention to Whitney, so what do you think that means in term of his "boosting romance" with Becca?
I ask those who want to "waste some time analyzing" with me.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:12 pm

As for the famous pics of Becca in red top, I can't make any deduction based on colors, because camera, TV, room, lights make such a difference, that I would be losing my mind figuring out. What I'm more inclined to conclude is that this photo with her sister appears being taken on the same day as her HTD, because I don't think someone would dress the same, put the same jewelery on, done her hair and make-up the same way, after the final rose.
Whether she is F1 or F2, I would presume a girl would make some "bigger" change the day after "sealing fate".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:20 pm

IMO, I think time will tell who he has the stronger "connection" (there is that word again) giggling With Whitney, I see her leading and with Becca, I see him leading. Most men (not all) want to lead in a relationship . Does Chris? Who knows. I guess we will find out when he chooses his F1. In watching Becca and Chris' 1 on 1 again, I felt he was really being genuine and asking her "real life" questions, plus he wanted to know if she liked "outdoorsy" things, which is important to him. I don't recall him asking Whitney about that, unless I missed it. I may be way off base, but I felt we, the viewers, missed some other interactions that they may have had in previous episodes. They just seemed way too comfortable with each other for saying they only had a some SQT in episode 3. I found Becca's comment "I am so happy to see you!" at the beginning of their day to be very telling and they way they embraced. Kind of odd if they have hardly had any time together, don't you think? There is a lot more footage on the editing room floor in my opinion.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:41 pm

happygolucky wrote:As for the famous pics of Becca in red top, I can't make any deduction based on colors, because camera, TV, room, lights make such a difference, that I would be losing my mind figuring out. What I'm more inclined to conclude is that this photo with her sister appears being taken on the same day as her HTD, because I don't think someone would dress the same, put the same jewelery on, done her hair and make-up the same way, after the final rose.
Basically my thought on it but I have no idea if it means she is F1 or not. My gut still says Whitney is but I have been wrong before so.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:43 pm

I had the flue and missed many pages….can someone give me a quick synopses of the red shirt dilemma?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Were the rest of the people or any of the other people in the hotel IG pics' at Katie's house for the HTD?

I was thinking if this was "Becca's back" from her HTD there's no reason for them to be in a hotel room, when they could all be at Katie's house.

This IMO had to be after filming was done, and she just so happen to have the same clothes on. From the time of the HTD and the time she was let go or the FRC, it's not like she wore the same clothes two days in a row.

I believe the next day the IG pics were posted, she was "road tripping" so either the FRC date was wrong and it was earlier or the date is correct and her family met her after she was let go.

CMIIW or If I missing something, because I am getting confused. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 67 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:57 pm

Was the HTD is Shreveport?  Wouldn't Becca need a hotel room during her stay?  Maybe her sisters stopped by to see her before she met up with Chris.

ETA: I am aware that the sisters have on different clothing, but it is odd for Becca to have the same exact outfit on, down to her necklace and earrings in both photos.

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Now that I'm more familiar with TPTB (style) I think that the conversation about the "important issues" Chris probably had with all the girls, we were just shown the one with Britt (for making her look like a liar) and Becca - maybe to sway the audience to believe in this "great match" - and the scope will be defined by the end, whether it was true or false.
It seems they always show two different ways of bonding between the lead and two main contenders, almost to persuade us to question which one would "win". When usually the big difference makes the initial chemistry that opens or closes the possibility of "two become one".

I obviously don't know enough Chris or the girls to define who would be better together, I have a feeling Whitney is "just perfect for him" because of my opinion of Chris.
But everything can be questioned in the process ... and so I doubt everything and ask around, to gather as many opinions and point of views to have more all-round idea of who these people might be.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:00 pm

happy, one aspect that might come into play with how Chris interacted with Whitney vs. Becca is how much was Chris drinking. Some seem to think that Chris had drunk a lot on the wedding date. IDK, I'm not a good judge of that, but it could explain his being more at ease with Whitney, if true.

We saw with Andi that Chris is a pretty shy guy and doesn't seem to take initiative with women. Because of Whitney's personality, she makes it easier for him to participate in the date and engage with her. I don't discount that he genuinely likes Whitney and seemed to have a great time. I know, as one who is more introverted than my husband, that he makes life easier for me in social settings. He's funny and friendly...and I'm incredibly grateful for that. Perhaps, with the aid of liquid courage, Chris felt free to express himself to her.

That said, I see Chris being interested in Becca...a lot. He seemed to desire to get to know her and seemed pleased with their easy connection. The fact that Becca has another 1-1 in the next week also seems huge to me. Others were "in line" for that date, but he wanted Becca. (I'm basing this off of Sean's book indicating he had more say in the later dates so I'm assuming Chris did, too.) He must have felt something that he wanted to pursue with her. In some ways, their connection seems more mutual, less forced...if that makes any sense.

As to the outfit, yeah, even if it were my favorite one, I wouldn't be wearing it right after I got dumped. That makes no sense to me. Btw, I noticed in one shot with Caroline that the drapes seemed open and it was daylight. So if, if, if it's from the HTD, I suppose this would be before she met Chris. Has this been discussed?

GA, I just saw your post before I hit send. I guess to me, I wouldn't choose an outfit that would have memories of Chris with my family the day after I got dumped. Not that I would burn the clothes or anything, but I wouldn't immediately want to put something on that reminded me of that HTD...especially as I just reconnected with my family after an long separation. But maybe that's just me. I always can picture what people were wearing when I think back to events. That's how I see memories. I picture the details.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 67 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Chris hasn't been drunk in every scene he's had with Whitney and he acts the same in all of them so???
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:07 pm

I do agree that it seems like Whitney is the one leading compared to Chris leading with Becca.Time will tell what Chris wanted.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333