SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Moved from the No Discussion thread.

mimitalks wrote:I like Becca, too, and love "hearing", seeing, reading about things that could point to RS being foiled again. You have brought up excellent points, not the least of which is how easy they talk, how in-depth of a conversation it is (case in point, the mention of how many kids he wants and in how many convos did that take for that subject with Britt? I am seriously asking. To be sure, this man wants a wife, is tired of waiting for it, seems to want this to be where he finds her (the show). Beautiful, good-hearted (as far as we've been shown), modest Becca seems to fit a lot of his have-to's and wants that he has voiced. She's a 10 because she can shoot, is "smoking-hot" (shades of Sean? I'll have to go back and see if that's a voiceover - or - courtesy of Sean's book, a pic-up filmed later, wearing the same clothes? so that we'll equate the two relationships) on a horse. Those of us who want to dig deeper to see the relationships building among the drama. About those pickups - and voice-overs, tricky things, those. Most of the actual speaking is not where you can see it. Listen for inflection changes in those voiceovers (total insertion of "I'm a virgin" in that last linked clip and "I've never felt this way before" in my opinion). Y'all are doing great with the sleuthing. I love discovering all you have found. I'm not sold yet, but leaning that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by mimitalks Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:16 am

Thanks for the move, GA!

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:34 am

She looks pretty happy in that photo with one of her sisters.  Would that be Caroline Tilley?   Btw, I love this thread!  Keep up the great sleuthing!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:41 am

Mommyof1 wrote:She looks pretty happy in that photo with one of her sisters.  Would that be Caroline Tilley?   Btw, I love this thread!  Keep up the great sleuthing!

This one? If so, yes. It's from Monday, but this was not her expression from Monday.  :gotcha:

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 65 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-10%20at%202.50.26%20AM_zps692wfjyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:46 am

Yes! I also noticed a comment from Caroline herself which says *spoiler alert* What the what??? boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 65 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:47 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Yes!  I also noticed a comment from Caroline herself which says *spoiler alert*  What the what???  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 65 3806527698

She's responding to her friend who said she hadn't seen the episode yet.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:50 am

grace8136 wrote:^^^ Thanks Litta. I appreciate you working on the SC for the nails. I think they match. I'm thinking the pictures were taken on the HTD regardless of if she is F1 or F2. If she's F1 it's a ruse, if it's F2 she's teary eyed and so they used the pictures from HTD. So whichever, they are covering something.

It seems like a bit of a coincidence that 2 of her sisters decided to pretend that those photos were taken that day, and also post another picture in the the series after the last episode. Is she pointing out that all the pictures were used to look like they were from that day, by posting one that we are 100% sure is not from Monday night? I'm not a twitter person. Is that common to captain an old picture claiming it was about something that happened that day? I would feel like I was fibbing.

That fact that JC saw Chris defend Becca on twitter (and quickly delete it) seems big to me. I think the mystery pics are more likely a ruse.

Now the bolded is something I hadn't considered...that the sisters posted the HTD pics because Becca was too upset to be pictured that day in OK. That said, why post the picture at all? Wouldn't that seem like the sisters would be rubbing salt in Becca's wound by reminding her of that time? And like you said grace, why two sisters basically posting the same shot? To me, that would be insensitive. These sisters don't come across like that at all. They seem very loving toward one another. Sooo, why post the pic from the HTD? Unless it is a ruse.

What I'd really like to know, but I'm sure some of these tracks would have already been covered up, is how common is it for the sister who geo stamped the photo to geo stamp her other pics? Does she do that a lot? Did she do that in other photos from OK? Does she do that at home, etc? If it wasn't a common practice for her, then that would seem to be a deliberate act on her part, imo. And why? Would they be happy that Chris let her go...and quietly wanted her friends/family to know? These are actions that make less sense than a ruse to me...but believe me, I've been sooo wrong before...so who knows?

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 65 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:13 am

Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^^ Thanks Litta. I appreciate you working on the SC for the nails. I think they match. I'm thinking the pictures were taken on the HTD regardless of if she is F1 or F2. If she's F1 it's a ruse, if it's F2 she's teary eyed and so they used the pictures from HTD. So whichever, they are covering something.

It seems like a bit of a coincidence that 2 3 of her sisters decided to pretend that those photos were taken that day, and also post another picture in the the series after the last episode. Is she pointing out that all the pictures were used to look like they were from that day, by posting one that we are 100% sure is not from Monday night? I'm not a twitter person. Is that common to captain an old picture claiming it was about something that happened that day? I would feel like I was fibbing.

That fact that JC saw Chris defend Becca on twitter (and quickly delete it) seems big to me. I think the mystery pics are more likely a ruse.

Now the bolded is something I hadn't considered...that the sisters posted the HTD pics because Becca was too upset to be pictured that day in OK. That said, why post the picture at all? Wouldn't that seem like the sisters would be rubbing salt in Becca's wound by reminding her of that time? And like you said grace, why two sisters basically posting the same shot? To me, that would be insensitive. These sisters don't come across like that at all. They seem very loving toward one another. Sooo, why post the pic from the HTD? Unless it is a ruse.

What I'd really like to know, but I'm sure some of these tracks would have already been covered up, is how common is it for the sister who geo stamped the photo to geo stamp her other pics? Does she do that a lot? Did she do that in other photos from OK? Does she do that at home, etc? If it wasn't a common practice for her, then that would seem to be a deliberate act on her part, imo. And why? Would they be happy that Chris let her go...and quietly wanted her friends/family to know? These are actions that make less sense than a ruse to me...but believe me, I've been sooo wrong before...so who knows?

All 3 of the sisters posted those pics on the 23rd and all 3 posted road trips picks on the 24th. I'm not sure which sister had the geo stamp. JC probably knows. Katie has a pic after getting her hair done on the 20th which looks lighter than the pics posted on the 23rd. http://instagram.com/mrskatie_hester/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:36 am

This is getting interesting.:Woah-hoo:....and ...complicated..  :crazed

Grace...the IG of Katie's clothes on the floor look like being stamped/posted on Oct 30 to me, not 31.. scratch

I believe it was RS as the source of Becca's HTD on Oct 30th, on her BD.

I see what you are saying by Katie's haircut IG on Nov 20 and the Becca is Back IG on Nov 23. yes . By any means im no expert on hair and hair style, but on the Nov 20, Katie's upper hair look much shorter, and yes lighter. OTOH on the Nov 23 IG she appeared got some roots there or darker on the root area (if that makes sense..laugh out loud). Am i seeing it right?...if so...it makes little sense that her hair could be that different in 3 days span.

So going by her hair, i would think this one (from the preview, i believe) http://instagram.com/p/y584pQJRRH/ is matched with this one : http://instagram.com/p/vwaROuJRRG/?modal=true

(i have trouble bringing over IG pics..if anyone can, pls do so... Praying )

if we can agree on this, we could lean to think that the IG Becca is Back is from her HTD then. SCMIIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 am

I'm thoroughly confused. giggling And why is Becca so tan? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:This is getting interesting.:Woah-hoo:....and ...complicated..  :crazed

Grace...the IG of Katie's clothes on the floor look like being stamped/posted on Oct 30 to me, not 31.. scratch

I see what you are saying by Katie's haircut IG on Nov 20 and the Becca is Back IG on Nov 23. yes . By any means im no expert on hair and hair style, but on the Nov 20, Katie's upper hair look much shorter, and yes lighter. OTOH on the Nov 23 IG she appeared got some roots there or darker on the root area (if that makes sense..laugh out loud). Am i seeing it right?...if so...it makes little sense that her hair could be that different in 3 days span.

So going by her hair, i would think this one (from the preview, i believe) http://instagram.com/p/y584pQJRRH/ is matched with this one : http://instagram.com/p/vwaROuJRRG/?modal=true

if we can agree on this, we could lean to think that the IG Becca is Back is from her HTD then. SCMIIW.

There are so many pictures from this series on all their accounts! I deleted the HTD date outfit on the floor right after I posted it, but guess you saw it. I realized that it says the 31st (that's what it says when I look at it) because it was probably a little after midnight when she posted it. Long day for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:30 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:This is getting interesting.:Woah-hoo:....and ...complicated..  :crazed

if we can agree on this, we could lean to think that the IG Becca is Back(BIB) is from her HTD then. SCMIIW.

There are so many pictures from this series on all their accounts! I deleted the HTD date outfit on the floor right after I posted it, but guess you saw it. I realized that it says the 31st (that's what it says when I look at it) because it was probably a little after midnight when she posted it. Long day for them.

Gotcha..NBD on the 31 then... yes .

i do tend to agree that Becca look tan on the BIB series..Hopefully we can get clearer and more SCs on coming Monday to compare her nail polish, make up and skin/tan with the pics from BIB series...

still dying to hear your take about my POV on Katie's hair, though..perhaps later..TIA. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333