SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:45 pm

beader wrote:I'm on board--Becca for the win.

If not, Coach Brian, come and get her!

im totally on board for the latter. Still dilemmatic on the former Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 64 3806527698 . I guess i like her too much for 'wishing' her to be the F1 or the next Ette. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Litta123 wrote:I've been thinking about the pic of Becca with her sisters (from her sister's IG post filming). I don't know/can't prove when the photo was taken so I thought I'd look at it logically. How does one explain the photo best? There are basically two scenarios -- either Becca is F1 or she's not.

Case 1: Becca is F1.
Best explanation is that the photo was taken on her HTD. It was posted as a ruse to fool the public (meaning RS) that she was rejected. The geo stamp was deliberate to make people think Becca had left Iowa.

Case 2: Becca is F2.
Best explanation is that Becca drove/flew (somehow traveled) to meet family, to seek comfort after being rejected by Chris. It was a trip that wasn't just an easy flight away if I'm understanding correctly. The FRC was in Arlington and the family visit took place in OK...not immediately near a big city. If I'm not mistaken the family was visiting a cousin who just had a baby, scmiiw.

But ladies, ask yourself, would you want to road trip dressed up in full make up and nice clothes? Becca must have considered this to be one of her nicer outfits if she chose to wear it on her HTD, imo. Would you want to be wearing the same outfit that you last saw your family in the next time you see them? Would you want to wear the outfit that would remind them and you of Chris -- the guy who just dumped you, who left you heartbroken? Why would anyone do that?

Logically, case 2 makes no sense to me...but maybe that's just me. My money's on case 1.

grace8136 wrote:^^^ Thanks Litta. I appreciate you working on the SC for the nails. I think they match. I'm thinking the pictures were taken on the HTD regardless of if she is F1 or F2. If she's F1 it's a ruse, if it's F2 she's teary eyed and so they used the pictures from HTD. So whichever, they are covering something.

It seems like a bit of a coincidence that 2 of her sisters decided to pretend that those photos were taken that day, and also post another picture in the the series after the last episode. Is she pointing out that all the pictures were used to look like they were from that day, by posting one that we are 100% sure is not from Monday night? I'm not a twitter person. Is that common to captain an old picture claiming it was about something that happened that day? I would feel like I was fibbing.

That fact that JC saw Chris defend Becca on twitter (and quickly delete it) seems big to me. I think the mystery pics are more likely a ruse.

Thanks a million Litta and Grace, for organizing this part of puzzle for all to see yes

Ditto with you two. For me, that pic series are 'fishy' in so many ways. At least :
- the timing. still debatable: on HTD, or after FRC?.or....?...Eventhough as Grace said, if it was indeed on Nov 23rd, it can be regarded void since CP went back to Iowa right away.
- the location. can we 100% rely on the GPS?. because, the hotel room is typical, even the one in Shreveport.
- How those pics being released :
> if only one of the Tilleys, i wouldnt questioning it further. Alas, we had all the sisters posted it, and later, Becca herself. WTH?
> if they released it in a more 'stealth setting' mode, that needed advance sleuthing , i would buy it. But they tweeted/IG those pics publicly instead scratch

Man..., im lovin Chres rolled with the false spoiler back then. But if the pic series aimed to be a ruse effort, The Tilleys definitely have taken the fool on another level.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Murasaki your avatar is beautiful. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:25 pm

I created two threads, one for Becca and one for Whitney

They are no discussion threads. Post or move posts over pointing to Becca as F1. I moved some over, but I didn't go through all the pages in the threads. Feel free to move more over in each thread.

Becca Sleuthing F1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. In Chris' blog this week he commented that he was shocked to find out how young Mackenzie was - only in junior high when he was in college.  Becca is only 2 years older than Mackenzie.  Do you think this would be a problem for him as well? Age difference is not a big deal the older you get, but since he made a comment about it, I wanted to throw it out there.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I created two threads, one for Becca and one for Whitney

They are no discussion threads. Post or move posts over pointing to Becca as F1. I moved some over, but I didn't go through all the pages in the threads. Feel free to move more over in each thread.

Becca Sleuthing F1

uups..i thought its locked..K...so im moving over some posts from the old thread now..TY GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Murasaki your avatar is beautiful.  Smiley

thanks SM!!....im blushing!..haha!....eager to see whats yours next bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:35 pm

It was locked only for the time being, until I moved threads over. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Murasaki your avatar is beautiful.  Smiley

thanks SM!!....im blushing!..haha!....eager to see whats yours next bestbud!

Me too! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 pm

barbell wrote:Forgive me if this has already been discussed. In Chris' blog this week he commented that he was shocked to find out how young Mackenzie was - only in junior high when he was in college.  Becca is only 2 years older than Mackenzie.  Do you think this would be a problem for him as well? Age difference is not a big deal the older you get, but since he made a comment about it, I wanted to throw it out there.

thanks Barbell..i believe Becca is (almost?) 3 yrs older than Mc.Kenzie. She was turned 26 while filming the HTD. (excited to observe whether C would give her a special BD gift on that day..or ..not).

Yep he made that comment-i believe its part of his justification to get rid of her.. giggling . As far as Becca goes, from what we know at this point, he has praised her as tough- on the main episode and strong - on his blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 pm

barbell wrote:Forgive me if this has already been discussed. In Chris' blog this week he commented that he was shocked to find out how young Mackenzie was - only in junior high when he was in college.  Becca is only 2 years older than Mackenzie.  Do you think this would be a problem for him as well? Age difference is not a big deal the older you get, but since he made a comment about it, I wanted to throw it out there.

Though there might not be much difference between Becca and Mackenzie numerically in age, I think there's a vast difference in maturity.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Chris Soules: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Prince Farming, season 19 Bachelor star Chris Soules, shares a few kernels of trivia about himself with Us Weekly.

*snipped*

22. My favorite food (other than Mom’s cooking) is the taco pizza at Rod & Cal’s in Strawberry Point. Extra sour cream and salsa!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015122#ixzz3RYFHQYCg 

Momoftrips, Hope you don't mind my moving your post to this thread.

Isn't Strawberry Point the location of Becca's next 1-1?

Thanks NR!..gimme gimme a high ten! http://instagram.com/p/ypqDUNIB-C/?modal=true
i guess by now you already knew that i am too lazy to move my butt out from my fav place giggling . I just hope Becca wont cost me rent for occupying her place most of the time, or else, i will be going flat broke all of sudden. Praying

yep, Strawberry Point is where her LCD took place (as per RS, see point 22 below).

now..onto the article, my reactions:
11.  speechless  cantstopl
15. He couldnt be that naive, could he?..laugh out loud
20. Oooouch!
22. Ahem!...fav place, food or fav gal?.... plotting   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-PdbrImgk
24. Who knew that CP has a celeb crush on Jen?. i would think he is more of Audrey Hepburn type. j/k.  giggling .

IDK... Strawberry Point is essentially arlington, I can't see that as too much of a clue
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers