SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by notarose Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Chris Soules: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Prince Farming, season 19 Bachelor star Chris Soules, shares a few kernels of trivia about himself with Us Weekly.

*snipped*

22. My favorite food (other than Mom’s cooking) is the taco pizza at Rod & Cal’s in Strawberry Point. Extra sour cream and salsa!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015122#ixzz3RYFHQYCg 

Momoftrips, Hope you don't mind my moving your post to this thread.

Isn't Strawberry Point the location of Becca's next 1-1?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Her LCD was there! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:19 pm

notarose wrote:

Prince Farming, season 19 Bachelor star Chris Soules, shares a few kernels of trivia about himself with Us Weekly.

*snipped*

22. My favorite food (other than Mom’s cooking) is the taco pizza at Rod & Cal’s in Strawberry Point. Extra sour cream and salsa!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015122#ixzz3RYFHQYCg 

I find it funny that his celebrity crush is Jennifer Aniston. I think Becca's crush is also Jen Aniston as she has tweeted about her frequently. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:50 pm

I'm on board--Becca for the win.

If not, Coach Brian, come and get her!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:25 pm

happygolucky wrote:
see2love wrote:IMHO Becca is the one he is courting at this point which tells he is genuinely interested.
:yes: :yes: I've just watched their date. Chris was "shy", he was almost a bit "nervous" and "insecure" (not sure if I'm using right adjectives) ... like he was not confident enough, but not to be taken as a fault, it was more like, he wanted to do great, he wanted to be the one she would be into, like "win her over". Something I honestly didn't see with Whitney, because Whit was very direct and upfront about her feelings for him. Becca had more "stoic" expres​sion(not giving him immediate reassurance), of course she was excited and she liked him, but she has her own insecurities, something she was very open about, so she was kinda like him, taking step by step and together they were coming to a realization, that they are in the same boat.
He was really a man of the situation. But a bit insecure one. And this time I'm not taking it as a flaw. It was actually endearing to watch.
OK. I'm surprised. I say it. Their date actually made me rethink a few things about Becca and what I think she might be looking for in a man.

IA, you can tell he wants this, so bad that he lets it happen instead of making it happen, same with Becca, she doesn't push either, but just lets it happen. I don't know how to say this, but it's a relationship that is happening without any effort from both party, it's a realization which is deeper than a regular feeling.
I want to see how it's going to progress, but I am really excited to see what will happen next.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:47 pm

I've been thinking about the pic of Becca with her sisters (from her sister's IG post filming). I don't know/can't prove when the photo was taken so I thought I'd look at it logically. How does one explain the photo best? There are basically two scenarios -- either Becca is F1 or she's not.

Case 1: Becca is F1.
Best explanation is that the photo was taken on her HTD. It was posted as a ruse to fool the public (meaning RS) that she was rejected. The geo stamp was deliberate to make people think Becca had left Iowa.

Case 2: Becca is F2.
Best explanation is that Becca drove/flew (somehow traveled) to meet family, to seek comfort after being rejected by Chris. It was a trip that wasn't just an easy flight away if I'm understanding correctly. The FRC was in Arlington and the family visit took place in OK...not immediately near a big city. If I'm not mistaken the family was visiting a cousin who just had a baby, scmiiw.

But ladies, ask yourself, would you want to road trip dressed up in full make up and nice clothes? Becca must have considered this to be one of her nicer outfits if she chose to wear it on her HTD, imo. Would you want to be wearing the same outfit that you last saw your family in the next time you see them? Would you want to wear the outfit that would remind them and you of Chris -- the guy who just dumped you, who left you heartbroken? Why would anyone do that?

Logically, case 2 makes no sense to me...but maybe that's just me. My money's on case 1.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 63 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:47 pm

^^^ Thanks Litta. I appreciate you working on the SC for the nails. I think they match. I'm thinking the pictures were taken on the HTD regardless of if she is F1 or F2. If she's F1 it's a ruse, if it's F2 she's teary eyed and so they used the pictures from HTD. So whichever, they are covering something.

It seems like a bit of a coincidence that 2 of her sisters decided to pretend that those photos were taken that day, and also post another picture in the the series after the last episode. Is she pointing out that all the pictures were used to look like they were from that day, by posting one that we are 100% sure is not from Monday night? I'm not a twitter person. Is that common to captain an old picture claiming it was about something that happened that day? I would feel like I was fibbing.

That fact that JC saw Chris defend Becca on twitter (and quickly delete it) seems big to me. I think the mystery pics are more likely a ruse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:49 pm

That's genious if she's F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^^ Thanks Litta. I appreciate you working on the SC for the nails. I think they match. I'm thinking the pictures were taken on the HTD regardless of if she is F1 or F2. If she's F1 it's a ruse, if it's F2 she's teary eyed and so they used the pictures from HTD. So whichever, they are covering something.

It seems like a bit of a coincidence that 2 of her sisters decided to pretend that those photos were taken that day, and also post another picture in the the series after the last episode. Is she pointing out that all the pictures were used to look like they were from that day, by posting one that we are 100% sure is not from Monday night? I'm not a twitter person. Is that common to captain an old picture claiming it was about something that happened that day? I would feel like I was fibbing.

That fact that JC saw Chris defend Becca on twitter (and quickly delete it) seems big to me. I think the mystery pics are more likely a ruse.

Me too, we have seen it many time when the F1 writes something on Twitter and quickly deletes, I think someone tells them to do it..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Wow! This thread is fun! Glad to see you Litta, and Grace sleuthing away. Just read through a couple pages but something seems up with Chris defending Becca on twitter and then quickly deleting it.

Either Becca is final 1 or Chris was reprimanded by a handler or he does not want to make waves with his actual final 1. ;)

Definitely a strong case for Becca! Keep up the sleuthing! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:33 pm

notarose wrote:

*snipped*

Thanks NR!..gimme gimme a high ten! http://instagram.com/p/ypqDUNIB-C/?modal=true
i guess by now you already knew that i am too lazy to move my butt out from my fav place giggling . I just hope Becca wont cost me rent for occupying her place most of the time, or else, i will be going flat broke all of sudden. Praying

yep, Strawberry Point is where her LCD took place (as per RS, see point 22 below).

now..onto the article, my reactions:
11. speechless cantstopl
15. He couldnt be that naive, could he?..laugh out loud
20. Oooouch!
22. Ahem!...fav place, food or fav gal?.... plotting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-PdbrImgk
24. Who knew that CP has a celeb crush on Jen?. i would think he is more of Audrey Hepburn type. j/k. giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
notarose wrote:

*snipped*

I find it funny that his celebrity crush is Jennifer Aniston.  I think Becca's crush is also Jen Aniston as she has tweeted about her frequently.  giggling

spot on Mommy!!

too funny that they can bond over Jen. A typical Saturday Night life : doing marathon watching Friends, Bounty Hunter and Cake giggling .
Greatest. Wuv.Story.Ever.Told awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333