Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:53 am

sophienette wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Updating The Blog Recap of C-B :

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

Episode 6
I also couldn't wait to finally go on a one on one date with Becca. Even though we hadn't spent much time together up until that point, I knew we had a strong connection. Spending the day on horseback with Becca was fun and easy. What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman.

Later that night, I was happy to get more time with Becca. I know I've been called out for kissing a lot of women, but, I swear to you, if we hadn't kissed that night, it would have been fine. Although, I'm not going to complain that we did. That kiss solidified everything I already knew. Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!

No mentions in Episode 1 to 3 and 5? scratch

i took it you meant epi 1-2 and 5.yep Sophie...because- borrowing JBF's- Becca was "finding waldo" on those episodes, and the lead is normally offering his/her POV on what were being shown on-air. Still, super interesting to me that he managed to mention Becca's runaway horse footage- and...his personal impression on her plotting - despite it didnt aired. (eventhough later we can see a glimpse of it on the deleted scene)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:02 am

nutty1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Chris favorited an interesting tweet 2 days ago.  "Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!!  I mean, really!"

nice catch Mom...! here it is..plus Sully! haha!

Ashley @13Wilcoxson  ·  Feb 10
Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!! I mean really!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 62 B9dXSbiCcAER1MZ

Was that picture included in the tweet? If so, I can see why he liked it. It seems to be a joke, like Sully is their child.

hahaa!..you could be right nutty..laugh out loud..yep the pic is included in the tweet.

For the record, he also favorited this one by Megan the producer. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 62 3806527698 Donkey Whisperer!

Megan Firestone @mfirestone12 · Feb 10
The donkey whisperers #SullyTheDonkey #TheBachelor #BachelorNation
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 62 B9dR0KjCAAA5IlF

So, in total he faved 2 tweets with regard to his date with B

Plus RT this one :

Chris Soules retweeted
Anisha @anishababyy · 22h 22 hours ago
Finally catching up&The donkey scene with @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules has me cracking up. Little sully ❤️

and mentioned upthread he tweeted the deleted scenes :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 am

Just having time to bring these stuff over. My life could wait laugh out loud

NBD. Just crippin on my fav people who favorited each other giggling.

Brian Osborne @Coach_Osborne · Feb 9
Becca, sleep with one eye open tonight, Kelsey is watching youuu.

Big fan of Becca. Right here

Becca scored some major points in my book. Well played girl.

Becca w/ more points in my book in that blooper! Episode win goes to you. Hands down. In other news, Dylan comes here in a month! Look out!

@beccatilley5 not gonna lie...you killed it tonight. Well played. Now you just gotta beat me in bball. Then I'll admit defeat. Haha
(Becca favorited this tweet. Ha!)

I would love for them to meet if Becca is not the F1.
#MatchmakingFTW! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:36 am

Becca just favorited this one :

avery rohan @averyrohannn · 12h 12 hours ago
I saw pics of this date and it was so cute! (Rose and love emojis) @C_Soules @beccatilley5
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 62 B9nKLAqIcAEX7dC

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:38 am

I realize that the hair in the sunset pictures is throwing folks off a bit. We have determined that she's wrapped a blanket around her. I think we are seeing the shorter layers of hair not caught up in the blanket. The rest is under.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:50 am

I see Becca as a very mature girl. As a matter of fact, as playful as Kaitlyn is, so is she. What's more Chris acknowledge Becca'so maturity with the words "strong" and "tough" He had also said that Kaitlyn has depth.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:28 pm

IMHO Becca is the one he is courting at this point which tells he is genuinely interested. He has an attraction towards Britt, and in time he will figure out its not the lasting kind. He has a ton of fun with Kaithlyn and ultimately she will remain a good friend. Whitney is doing all the chasing at this point, planning the picnic, giving the whiskey, even in the deleted scenes she pulled him out and asked him to remove the garter, pulling his head in for kisses and all. She is determined and reminds me of Chantal. He likes her and they have a connection but it is all from her determined self.
Is he happy with being chased or doung the chasing himself? Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 pm

see2love wrote:IMHO Becca is the one he is courting at this point which tells he is genuinely interested.
:yes: :yes: I've just watched their date. Chris was "shy", he was almost a bit "nervous" and "insecure" (not sure if I'm using right adjectives) ... like he was not confident enough, but not to be taken as a fault, it was more like, he wanted to do great, he wanted to be the one she would be into, like "win her over". Something I honestly didn't see with Whitney, because Whit was very direct and upfront about her feelings for him. Becca had more "stoic" expres​sion(not giving him immediate reassurance), of course she was excited and she liked him, but she has her own insecurities, something she was very open about, so she was kinda like him, taking step by step and together they were coming to a realization, that they are in the same boat.
He was really a man of the situation. But a bit insecure one. And this time I'm not taking it as a flaw. It was actually endearing to watch.
OK. I'm surprised. I say it. Their date actually made me rethink a few things about Becca and what I think she might be looking for in a man.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:58 pm

He also said she looked smokin' hot on her horse...twice. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He also said she looked smokin' hot on her horse...twice.  :yes:

Does anyone remember what Chris said to Becca when they were introduced Episode 1? I remember hearing the girls who were watching through the windows say he was really checking her out. It might be interesting to compare what he actually said to the Final 3 when they first met(not voice overs as those can be added later to sway viewers opinions to make it seem like more of a horse race.)

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:11 pm

see2love wrote:IMHO Becca is the one he is courting at this point which tells he is genuinely interested. He has an attraction towards Britt, and in time he will figure out its not the lasting kind. He has a ton of fun with Kaithlyn and ultimately she will remain a good friend. Whitney is doing all the chasing at this point, planning the picnic, giving the whiskey, even in the deleted scenes she pulled him out and asked him to remove the garter, pulling his head in for kisses and all. She is determined and reminds me of Chantal. He likes her and they have a connection but it is all from her determined self.
Is he happy with being chased or doung the chasing himself? Time will tell.

perfectly said, see2love, including the Chantal reference. ITA with you :yes:

oddly enough, there are similarities with Brad 2.0 season: the preview, the campfire. Spoiler-wise as well? who knows. stay tuned! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 62 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:He also said she looked smokin' hot on her horse...twice.  :yes:

Does anyone remember what Chris said to Becca when they were introduced Episode 1? I remember hearing the girls who were watching through the windows say he was really checking her out. It might be interesting to compare what he actually said to the Final 3 when they first met(not voice overs as those can be added later to sway viewers opinions to make it seem like more of a horse race.)

I believe he said, "You look ridiculous", "Out of this world", and "I love your dress"...all while looking her over from head to toe. Cue the blond girl peering out the window who says "Oh, he is checking her out from head to toe." and "Oooh, they went in for it"...meaning they had a tight hug. And we can't forget Ashley I's VO, "I have some serious competition" as Becca stepped out of the limo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73