SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:41 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Chris favorited an interesting tweet 2 days ago.  "Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!!  I mean, really!"

nice catch Mom...! here it is..plus Sully! haha!

Ashley @13Wilcoxson  ·  Feb 10
Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!! I mean really!

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 61 B9dXSbiCcAER1MZ

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:51 am

Thanks for bringing that over!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:57 am

I like it. Good observation everyone. (wish I could contribute more, but in these days I have to hide my "free-time activity" so it gets difficult to be more alert & precise).

So, if CP (Mura, great nick Hugesmile ) mentioned Becca in his blog as the one that "was going to be around for a long time" ... it means he didn't need to rush it with his 1on1, he was decided on her, which gives him "points", he was DECIDED and DETERMINED.
I also don't think that the producers pick the girls dates without consulting Chris. I'm presuming it's a mutual decision, based on the producers' knowledge of girl's personality, her "trivia", background, fears, insecurities and Chris' interest,intention to proceed or not, whether he wants to know the compatibility on a deeper level or it is just a "time-filler", something for the show. So, then I assume they make a "chart", where they think certain situations could lead to, including the possibility of creating a "chain" reaction among the rest of the cast.
Usually at the beginning the lead has only "first impression" to base upon, the "instant" attraction because of the appearance and strong personalities that spike through the crowd, so for someone like Becca, a strong character, of great personal strength, who knows her own value and doesn't (need to) hustle through the crowd, but it's more of a person that grows on you by getting to know her, talk to her (peel her like onion giggling) ... it took Chris more time to realize what a pearl she is. (and 4th episode is not too long, because honestly he had a lot of gorgeous women to choose from)
Probably they agreed that Becca is the one who can actually wait (for a date) - without becoming insecure and questioning her "femininity" - so she got the 1on1 date LAST (of the bunch). So that doesn't take away anything from their "connection".
And it was all rewarded with them having the longest time together alone.
Also the choice of a date, the place, the nature, the horses - kind of like a real first date where the guy wants to be show at his best and see if the woman can "ride" beside him.
oh ETA: also, their date wasn't about the "story with a twist", wasn't with "rubbing-it-in-your-face" end, wasn't for the entertainment purpose, it was a pure "getting-to-know-YOU" for both.

Definitely the only "pretenders" for Chris' affection are Britt (hipster hippie for free hugs), Whit (who is sure of their chemistry and already in love) and Becca (love is all around and I don't need to "kiss" you to prove it). (Kaitlyn is, well Kaitlyn, she's not in the running and I feel with good chances to make this run her jumping board - which I would gladly watch)
All 3 are different and the question "the shrink in me" has is ... who and what attracts Chris more. Exuberance, determination, open-heart?

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:07 am

Good thoughts, happygolucky! THAT is the million dollar question.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:17 am

T4share your thought....ITA Happy...she is a secure, mature young lady. :yes: . I love that - just as Nick--she got multiple layers of personality. (btw she can rap too!...tune in for next edition..giggling).

This one right here is a freakin awesome bad-ass!..she earned a 10 for sure!.. :alltens: .Watch out Chris!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vjk_2DxdO8&index=20&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi5ms-J8MZEbgfbTayw8pfYu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Slow but sure on the uptake here Mura, but does CP your term for Chris?

yep Auntie..im borrowing Dylan/Brian's nick name for him: Corn Pablo boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 61 2498057887 . Peas! peace
LOL, just checking.... boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 61 3806527698

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Chris favorited an interesting tweet 2 days ago.  "Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!!  I mean, really!"

nice catch Mom...! here it is..plus Sully! haha!

Ashley @13Wilcoxson  ·  Feb 10
Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!! I mean really!

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 61 B9dXSbiCcAER1MZ

Was that picture included in the tweet? If so, I can see why he liked it. It seems to be a joke, like Sully is their child.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 am

see2love wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Interesting how Virgin has been stressed so many times this season. Almost every episode Ashley I brought it up . She and Mackenzie are talking about how she is jealous guys like virgins.  When Ashley brings it up infront of the group for the umpteenth time Becca calmly states she is a virgin too, like no big deal. Kaitlyn says "there are two virgins in the house". Chris Harrison said in an interview early on that this season a virgin is taken to the fantasy suite. A preview clip from last night with Becca & a sister on hometown date was shown with her saying you know fantasy suite dates are coming up. Chris S blog today said remember the audience knows Becca is a virgin but at this point in time he doesn't and says stay tuned to see how it all unfolds. To top it off during the love doctor date when Carly was told to remove Chris's pants he finally spoke up and said to doc "Some things are just worth waiting for."  This is a major story line this season so what is the final pay off...choosing the Virgin as his F1. Explains how going back to work the very next day after finale was plausible besides the need to harvest he needed a distraction to keep waiting. Another interview I saw today Chris said he could picture an August wedding at the farm with one of the barns remodeled for it. No long engagement for him, he is just ready to wed.    

Some very great points you make! clapping! clapping!
There is usually a story arc and this may just be it. I was a bit bemused he mentioned it in his blog and to stay tuned. If he sent her packed ng because of her virginity, i dont think he would have written this in his blog.
I see nothing yet to convince me its a slam dunk Whitney as F1.

IMHO I dont think it was a slam dunk at this point (and neither did Whitney!)! I think he is very attracted in different ways and levels to his F6 at that point in time. And I think seeing them in Iowa will be a huge turning point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 am

Luvstruck wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I just felt like the whole date was overshadowed and cut short because of all the drama from Kelsey.  I could've done with less that and more of Becca's date, which was the only one I didn't feel the need to ff through!  giggling

The edit is hiding some of the connection between Chris and Becca just like it is hiding some of the connection between Chris and Whitney and focusing on distracting with the "drama" from some of the other girls.  That will continue until Britt, Carly, & Jade are gone then the focus will revert to the final 3 and we should be able to see what crew was seeing all along, who Chris was really most interested in.  

I agree! I think the choice will be put this way: the innocent virgin, the out-there dirty mouth fun girl and the more mature Whitney.

Considering the way TPTB emphasised how much Chris enjoyed kissing "virgin" Ashley, how close he got to fun Britt etc... in past episode, is the issue with Whitney that they dont seem as "fun" together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:13 am

MiaHawk wrote:

Snipped

This season  is "not my circus, not my monkeys" boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 61 2498057887  and I can honestly say that either Becca or Whitney appear to be nice woman. I, however, at this point in time, have zero percent emotional attachment to either one being F1. I'm enjoying reading everyone else's thoughts, though. Carry on. Smiley

I think that's the best way to sleuth, so you are not blinded by your own emotion! I like both girls so it helps staying objective. TBH I do believe the Spoilers because I think a more mature girl, while still very pretty and fun, is what would work better for Chris, but I love trying to sleuth to see if F1 might indeed be Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I want a hat too! Count me in, I never go by the spoilers. For me, it's all about the findings by sleuthing. :tinfoil

The sunset pics with Becca are intriguing me. I think they are all at the same spot. Good discussion/sleuthing going on in the S/Cap discussion thread.

I am still dubious about the rooftop... the hair is just too short for Becca...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:16 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Updating The Blog Recap of C-B :

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

Episode 6
I also couldn't wait to finally go on a one on one date with Becca. Even though we hadn't spent much time together up until that point, I knew we had a strong connection. Spending the day on horseback with Becca was fun and easy. What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman.

Later that night, I was happy to get more time with Becca. I know I've been called out for kissing a lot of women, but, I swear to you, if we hadn't kissed that night, it would have been fine. Although, I'm not going to complain that we did. That kiss solidified everything I already knew. Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!

No mentions in Episode 1 to 3 and 5? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333