SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:49 pm

(Stuck - thanks for explaining the reference Embarressed! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 59 2498057887 but I'm joining the club either way - football, since the peanut butter boy made his Green Bay colors so obvious for me to cheer and Jenna brought Austin to my attention  I need to learn about this sport - so feel free to give me some more lessons)

As for Chris - I actually find him genuine. So much, that I can clearly see (Hugesmile , no need for glasses in those occasions) when he is following somebody's instructions - but I don't excuse him with that (h**l no), when he is into something or not, likes someone or not, ... you can read his face, so he is being himself.
That said, I cringe at times seeing him being so awkward in certain situation, not knowing how to "act", what to do, what to say ... or saying the wrong thing, doing something not knowing/realizing what that will cause/mean for someone else, just (sorry for anyone who is Chris fan here) without "*edited*". While many see him as a gentleman for trying to be so nice, so instead of saying "NO" (or more politely "sorry, I don't feel it") he goes and kisses, or runs, or keeps sb too long, or gives a speech that you can read it on his face he doesn't really mean it, well, I see a guy who tries to please everyone. (it's in his nature/character) He doesn't want to hurt anyone, but eventually he does it anyway. He is a good guy and with all honesty, I do "say" these things in good spirit. I just wish, he would stop trying so hard. Be more direct, be brave at times and say in sb's face what he really thinks, and he can still be polite (sure people wouldn't find him nice all the time then) - just then he would need to be a bit better with words. He seems to be very emotionally driven, so that kinda reflects in his way of communicating. (I base a lot of it on some of my own characteristics, so I'm just stating things where I find similarities) I mean, he obviously is a good manager, businessman, he can talk when he is in his "zone", when he knows the ground, his area of expertise, but when it comes to relationships, personal connection, he isn't the leader (tho' he wants to be (because he is in his other part of his life). He shows a great lack of self-confidence, courage, quick mind/wit and decisiveness in some moments, but then in others he pushes it to another end or even "extreme" - like that first time when Kaitlyn spoke to him, he was taken aback, didn't know how to respond, but then at the toast he "shut her up", or the way he handled Brit when she questioned him about his decisions over some girls (his attitude was anger) ...

so all of that ... makes me question ... how does his personality match with Becca's?
Their need-s? To find that perfect opposite who can really get it, take it, give it, appreciate it, understand it, forgive it, help it, enjoy it, please it, challenge it, lead it, follow it, work for it, love it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Okay, Green Bay caught my attention. Smiley I live in GB!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Okay, Green Bay caught my attention. Smiley  I live in GB!  

Happy and are I are part of the Nick Viall admiration society. Go Packers! I love Aaron Rodgers too!

BTW Nick has seemed impressed with Becca. If she is single at the end I would love for them to met.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Okay, Green Bay caught my attention. Smiley  I live in GB!  

Happy and are I are part of the Nick Viall admiration society. Go Packers! I love Aaron Rodgers too!

BTW Nick has seemed impressed with Becca. If she is single at the end I would love for them to met.

So has Brian Osborne. :yes: He was impressed with her shooting skills...however, so was Chris. giggling Any woman who can shoot a gun is a 10 in my book! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I just felt like the whole date was overshadowed and cut short because of all the drama from Kelsey.  I could've done with less that and more of Becca's date, which was the only one I didn't feel the need to ff through!  giggling

The edit is hiding some of the connection between Chris and Becca just like it is hiding some of the connection between Chris and Whitney and focusing on distracting with the "drama" from some of the other girls. That will continue until Britt, Carly, & Jade are gone then the focus will revert to the final 3 and we should be able to see what crew was seeing all along, who Chris was really most interested in.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Stuck ... (give it to me! Oh Charlie, I think I would betray Nick for that MAN Hugesmile ) I don't even think about the reasons for these two personalities being together. Nope. But I do like the train of thoughts about the potential edit, now that I've read Mura's and Litta's posts, seen SCs, yeap, it makes this season more interesting to sleuth. Before my only curiosity was about the girlS and to figure out their personalities (BTW, some were a nice discovery and some just plain fun 'coz of disbelief that they could be for real that ...)
But in terms of story arc and difficulties on the road ...this makes much better storyline.
If I was sure of Whitney, that course is way too predictable and boring, and not because of the protagonist, but the way it is portrayed.
With Becca there is still much to discover, she is not IN LOVE yet, so there is still room to see that leap, to take the viewers on a journey.
Well, I'm curious what kind of edit TPTB chose this time.

It is all because of our awesome LB!  Plus the Charlie reference is to the Texas Football Coach, Charlie Strong, so I can still show Longhorn pride.

I would love a switch and for the spoilers to be wrong, partially because RS being wrong it always fun.  Always.  

Also I actually don't care about the lead either way, so his outcome means little to me.  

I just like Becca enough to not want her stuck with him as he has not impressed me.  Now if I start seeing a more genuine Chris with either her or Whitney, I might care and hope for a better outcome.

Right now his behavior has been pompous and disrespectful to the women IMO and leaving Britt to clean up a mess he helped make gained him no points from me.  So for now, I am stilling hoping they both dump him.  I agree that taking sweet Becca to F2 would be odd, unless they had Kaitlyn and Britt both in their sites for bachelorette and he was so sold on Whitney that he agreed to take Becca instead of Kaitlyn.

Either way, both Whitney and Becca seem pretty good right now, so I think everyone came out okay either way.

Now please, please let me get the F2 both dumping the lead and I might agree to watch this show until it is cancelled.

I think it might be time to break out the tinfoil hats!!! One for you Happygolucky :tinfoil And one for you Stuck :tinfoil
I love when people don't necessarily trust the spoilers! I feel a sooooong coming onnnnn!!!

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Stuck ... (give it to me! Oh Charlie, I think I would betray Nick for that MAN Hugesmile ) I don't even think about the reasons for these two personalities being together. Nope. But I do like the train of thoughts about the potential edit, now that I've read Mura's and Litta's posts, seen SCs, yeap, it makes this season more interesting to sleuth. Before my only curiosity was about the girlS and to figure out their personalities (BTW, some were a nice discovery and some just plain fun 'coz of disbelief that they could be for real that ...)
But in terms of story arc and difficulties on the road ...this makes much better storyline.
If I was sure of Whitney, that course is way too predictable and boring, and not because of the protagonist, but the way it is portrayed.
With Becca there is still much to discover, she is not IN LOVE yet, so there is still room to see that leap, to take the viewers on a journey.
Well, I'm curious what kind of edit TPTB chose this time.

It is all because of our awesome LB!  Plus the Charlie reference is to the Texas Football Coach, Charlie Strong, so I can still show Longhorn pride.

I would love a switch and for the spoilers to be wrong, partially because RS being wrong it always fun.  Always.  

Also I actually don't care about the lead either way, so his outcome means little to me.  

I just like Becca enough to not want her stuck with him as he has not impressed me.  Now if I start seeing a more genuine Chris with either her or Whitney, I might care and hope for a better outcome.

Right now his behavior has been pompous and disrespectful to the women IMO and leaving Britt to clean up a mess he helped make gained him no points from me.  So for now, I am stilling hoping they both dump him.  I agree that taking sweet Becca to F2 would be odd, unless they had Kaitlyn and Britt both in their sites for bachelorette and he was so sold on Whitney that he agreed to take Becca instead of Kaitlyn.

Either way, both Whitney and Becca seem pretty good right now, so I think everyone came out okay either way.

Now please, please let me get the F2 both dumping the lead and I might agree to watch this show until it is cancelled.

I think it might be time to break out the tinfoil hats!!!  One for you Happygolucky  :tinfoil And one for you Stuck :tinfoil
I love when people don't necessarily trust the spoilers!  I feel a sooooong coming onnnnn!!!

Wow, I am so happy to be on the outside looking in. It is kind of nice. I had more co-conspirators last season, but it is all good. If I am wrong, I am happy to admit I was wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think it might be time to break out the tinfoil hats!!!  One for you Happygolucky  :tinfoil And one for you Stuck :tinfoil
I love when people don't necessarily trust the spoilers!  I feel a sooooong coming onnnnn!!!

Wow, I am so happy to be on the outside looking in.  It is kind of nice.  I had more co-conspirators last season, but it is all good.  If I am wrong, I am happy to admit  I was wrong.

I wanted so badly for RS to be wrong during Emily M's season. Hence the birth of Team Tinfoil.  To me, the tinfoil hat represents not blindly believing in the spoilers. It doesn't signify being crazy or anything negative. To me, it's a good thing.  

This season  is "not my circus, not my monkeys" Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 59 2498057887  and I can honestly say that either Becca or Whitney appear to be nice woman. I, however, at this point in time, have zero percent emotional attachment to either one being F1. I'm enjoying reading everyone else's thoughts, though. Carry on. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I just felt like the whole date was overshadowed and cut short because of all the drama from Kelsey.  I could've done with less that and more of Becca's date, which was the only one I didn't feel the need to ff through!  giggling

I totally agree. I didn't think they showed a lot of their connection even though we know one is being made. I really like Becca's sense of humor though. She's a hoot!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Copies from the screencap analysis thread ... he sure has Becca locked up in his arms
Litta123 wrote:Here's another sunset shot to add to the discussion. Hair color is most likely to be Becca's. Where's the bluff in the background? Are these shots taken at such a different angle that the bluff should be blocked out? Do we even bother trying to match up Chris's hair with all these caps. I can put a comparison together if people want...though they're not all at the same angle.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 59 26cc9ae3-5404-4712-b963-a85ce193990c

Hold on tight Chris if you don't want her to get away!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:21 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Wow, I am so happy to be on the outside looking in.  It is kind of nice.  I had more co-conspirators last season, but it is all good.  If I am wrong, I am happy to admit  I was wrong.

I wanted so badly for RS to be wrong during Emily M's season. Hence the birth of Team Tinfoil.  To me, the tinfoil hat represents not blindly believing in the spoilers. It doesn't signify being crazy or anything negative. To me, it's a good thing.  

This season  is "not my circus, not my monkeys" Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 59 2498057887  and I can honestly say that either Becca or Whitney appear to be nice woman. I, however, at this point in time, have zero percent emotional attachment to either one being F1. I'm enjoying reading everyone else's thoughts, though. Carry on. Smiley

I eventually became Team Jem, mostly because I thought Emily was so mean to Arie, I couldn't stand to think of him being stuck trying to please her.

I will wear my tin foil hat with pride.

Now just let me have the F2 both dumping the lead and it would be the best season ever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:21 pm

I want a hat too! Count me in, I never go by the spoilers. For me, it's all about the findings by sleuthing. :tinfoil

The sunset pics with Becca are intriguing me. I think they are all at the same spot. Good discussion/sleuthing going on in the S/Cap discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down