SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:21 am

I hope this episode is the one that makes me move my scales... I might have to wait till tomorrow to watch, but reading "live" comments (east coast), my thoughts on Chris remain the same, so I actually hope Becca isn't F1. See ya, when my "skies" get clearer. (BTW, I was enjoying tonight listening my national anthem being sang by Colorado Children's Chorale, watching Vail Beaver Creek alpine W ski championship, so I'm jumpy of excitement today)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:its funny laugh out loud

some of us here have noticed and talked about B and CP's shared sense of humour long before HL :

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/09/the-bachelor-becca-chris-date-laugh-video/

#WeDoHaveCrystalBall :yes:

These 2 have a connection I haven't seen with anyone else, and if you listens to Chris's words, she takes him to a different place/unique place, it is emotional, while Britt is an infatuation for him which is physical. Whitney is beautiful and would make a great wife, but I am sorry I don't see the connection.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
if we observe Becca's fav, she liked the one saying saw her ' doppleganger' among the crowd at the Grammys. i dont think she was there . But she was dying to. laugh out loud
Hence her friend's (who went there) comment: Rub it Beck!..and her reply: #jeal as in jealous boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 49 3806527698

re: her tweet about Crystal 12 hrs ago: i may or may not thinking Becca was in LA (Crystal is living in LA i believe). :stirthepot

Ty4P GA! bestbud!

That's why I jumped the gun. She crashed at her place, who I believed to live in L.A

Oh Snap!! i was wrong

a lil birdie just told me B was at the Grammy (thanks!  hi ) . From Tandra's IG:
http://instagram.com/p/y5gaQMnjRH/

Rub it in Bec! giggling

yes

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:its funny laugh out loud

some of us here have noticed and talked about B and CP's shared sense of humour long before HL :

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/09/the-bachelor-becca-chris-date-laugh-video/

#WeDoHaveCrystalBall :yes:

These 2 have a connection I haven't seen with anyone else, and if you listens to Chris's words, she takes him to a different place/unique place, it is emotional, while Britt is an infatuation for him which is physical. Whitney is beautiful and would make a great wife, but I am sorry I don't see the connection.

IA Magg, that was pretty special IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Totally agree. They seemed the most comfortable with each other...almost like the cameras weren't even rolling. I noticed that when they were talking about how many kids they wanted, it sounded as if Chris started to say "as many as we", but quickly changed it to "as many as works". That's what my ears heard anyway. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Totally agree.  They seemed the most comfortable with each other...almost like the cameras weren't even rolling.  I noticed that when they were talking about how many kids they wanted, it sounded as if Chris started to say "as many as we", but quickly changed it to "as many as works".  That's what my ears heard anyway.  giggling

I caught that too. I enjoy sleuthing, but I'm not into who gets what date at what epi. Have any previous F1's had to wait this long for their first one on one?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:14 pm

^^ And after he corrected himself, Becca laughed. Suspect giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Totally agree.  They seemed the most comfortable with each other...almost like the cameras weren't even rolling.  I noticed that when they were talking about how many kids they wanted, it sounded as if Chris started to say "as many as we", but quickly changed it to "as many as works".  That's what my ears heard anyway.  giggling

I caught that too. I enjoy sleuthing, but I'm not into who gets what date at what epi. Have any previous F1's had to wait this long for their first one on one?

Cat was an episode 6 first date and she is the only one to marry her bachelor as the first pick, so it could be.

I like Becca a lot, so not sure I want her stuck with Chris since he still isn't impressing me. Even his blog today, poor Chris being the bachelor is hard, but no apology for how he hurt the other women instead he put it on Britt for telling them about the concert. That to me makes him a jerk, what was she supposed to just sit there and say nothing?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Catherine's one on one was in the 5th episode I think

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:50 pm

see2love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Catherine's one on one was in the 5th episode I think

She was episode 6, that was a really big deal, an F1 had never had such a late date ever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:57 pm

JC here's the cap.. Now I'm not positive. What does everyone think? Does her nail polish look dark or are those shadows?

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 49 Bd2e9b41-7e75-4379-a2f9-dbc9a0363573_zps4ibqzueq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm confused.  What is the significance of Becca's outfit/nail polish?  Can someone fill me in please?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 pm

^^ Becca is wearing same blouse on HTD as the "Becca's back" IG posts the day after the FRC, which was thought to be a clue she was F2. Now the mystery being sleuthed is whether the "Becca's back" photos were actually taken during her HTD. Same outfit- question is whether her nail polish color in HTD s\c is different than IG post, i.e., a coincidence she wore same blouse in IG post that he wore for HTD

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333