SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm looking forward to her 1 on 1 date as well. We don't have much to really analyze when Becca is with Chris. She gets the occasional face shots, but really, what have we seen of her thus far?

I can't read the article upthead. Is there anything in there worth pondering about?

not sure if its worth pondering GA..but i noticed Corn Pablo seems like a kid in a candy store during that date. He looks glowing and all smiling. (which understandable...i dont blame him a bit!... giggling ). They also share a lot of laughs.

case in point : (http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/gallery/2015-02-04-chris-soules-becca-tilley-photos?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#2)
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley9-1423063729
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley2-1423063730
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley5-1423063730

i think the fact that Becca got this more 'remote' ,non public date also speak volume of how Chris perceive her. Its been said that the producers got to pick who went on a date but the lead had a say too. IMO.

PS: i wonder whether this date is the one referred by Chris as his best date? question

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:35 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

I agree.  He does seem quite passive.  I don't think I could handle that in a mate.  My husband is quiet, but he knows how to take charge.  I didn't watch Andi's season, so I don't really know too much about Chris.  Time will tell who is standing at the end.  

I want a man to be a man.  I have no desire to be in charge in my relationship.  Chris would be exhausting to me.
IMO, he is often passive but not always.
Kissing: he lips are available for the taking by anyone giggling (most of the first kisses - and later ones as well - were initiated by the girls) however he was the one to initiate the first kiss with Britt, Whitney, Kaitlyn and did try to initiate a kiss with Becca.  Looks like a pattern - his top picks from the get-go.
He gave Britt a " free kiss" note. He asked Kaitlyn to push the shopping cart, climbed into the ball with her, and took charge of the bbq.  Also at the Muckfest he appeared to have initiated individual time with both Whitney and mostly Becca during the run. The other dates thus far didn't show examples of that kind of initiate.  Either there was no activity to take charge of (just follow whatever the show planned) or the girl took the initiative like Whitney suggesting they crash the wedding or Carly saying they need to stop.  Oh, and he did stomp off after Britt questioned him about "rewarding" Katilyn.  To his credit he tried to explain first... not  very well but I'll give him 1 point for effort. 
It will be interesting to see if he finds reason to show more initiative with Becca on their 1-1.

as always . loving your detail observation NR!boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 813908399

yeah, i also lean to think that he does have initiative and can be proactive with the girls he interested in.He needs to fix his articulation and learn to be more expressive, though, IMO. I think all of his F3 can balance him well. They are all outspoken girl, easy going and expressive.He is indeed the lucky one!.. :yes:

That being said, i just played catching up reading the media thread and noticed that Chris has said that his F1 has a lot of similar personality with his sisters and mom. i dont know about you guys, but i think Becca fits the description the best. (and..trust me, im not wishing her to be an Arlington home maker -cough2 Chris's HTD with Meandi- anytime soon boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 2498057887 ).

There is more to see about : Becca's personality, their interactions and Chris's in positive light. If Becca is the F1 and there is a wuv story i need to see Chris 'man up' more to enjoy how everything unfold. Hugesmile

i guess despite what edit demons are trying to hide from us..its a good news that they both appeared to be 'terrible liar' kind of person giggling . Next week, It should be interesting to observe their body language and fun guessing what might have been hidden form us all along... . More Homework to do for you NR! giggling :detective bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:Mommyof1, when I was on the unspoiled side, I chose Becca as F1 based on the preview. I'm standing by it because...why not? I don't really care one way or another, frankly. I'm not impressed with Chris. He does nothing for me. As a lead, he comes across as very weak and passive. Example, why let Carly determine how far they would go with the love guru? Be a man...sorry, getting OT.

I'm puzzled by why we haven't seen more of Becca. Maybe the next episode will be our clue, but I'm kind of siding with stuckinsc in that I hope she isn't F1. She could do better.

Ditto. If there's a possibility that the spoiler is wrong it makes the season more interesting, especially when I don't care for the lead. I still think Whitney's has more clues in her column, but I'm hoping that changes with the next episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Mommy and pkk  handwave

Unfortunately i havent had time to manage my stack yet (well, maybe its fortunately...since it could means: i still have a life laugh out loud). It still all over my posts.
I have put some on the Confirmed-No discussion Thread. Also, Perhaps you can check here from my message history? :
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/spa/murasaki1393/96
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/spa/murasaki1393/168
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/spa/murasaki1393/180
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/spa/murasaki1393/192

add to this :
-the sunset scene and the preview format as per Julychild...*btw, ive read somewhere that the sunset scene is quite similar with the one of Brad and Emily , as per veterans here. Maybe somebody can confirm it.
- the type of dates Becca had
- her edit while sitting with his sisters
- to be continued!...Hugesmile

Please feel free to chime in, all of you Baeca* and Becca F1 Devil Advocates!..bestbud!
*Someone has coined it on twitter, referring to Becca fans... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Thanks so much Mura! Heading to read all of it now! Oh and just a side observation: I like how Chris and Becca are sorta kinda matching with their clothes on the 1-1 laugh out loud. Their color scheme is on point!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:35 pm

pkk wrote:Thanks so much Mura! Heading to read all of it now! Oh and just a side observation: I like how Chris and Becca are sorta kinda matching with their clothes on the 1-1 laugh out loud. Their color scheme is on point!

Hey, no problem!. i think you are good at his. How about making your own stack..so we can combine our 'collection' in the end?. Let's having fun together for a Surprising Right or ..an Off-base Wrong! :uptonogood cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm

No I'm terrible at that kinda stuff laugh out loud. I'm more of a big time lurker here than commenting. I rather just read your collection:) and occasionally, add a few thoughts!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:39 pm

^Your icon is so cute ^
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:52 pm

pkk wrote:No I'm terrible at that kinda stuff laugh out loud. I'm more of a big time lurker here than commenting. I rather just read your collection:) and occasionally, add a few thoughts!

alright then..yes .btw cute avi...eventhough im still laugh out loud-ing at Becca holding back from the 'suddenly agressive' Corn Pablo giggling . Oh My, the adorable virgin Becca :P

Buddy TV has more shots to look at :
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-6-photos-horseback-riding-and-a-country-concert-98818.aspx

here Becca finally wanted to lean more to him laugh out loud
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 -the-bachelor--week-

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:15 am

Thanks Diana:)

Becca certainly is adorable. OMG! I love that pic of the two of them. They certainly are leaning towards each other and look cozy;))
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 am

Becca and Chris are certainly adorable together.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
pkk wrote:No I'm terrible at that kinda stuff laugh out loud. I'm more of a big time lurker here than commenting. I rather just read your collection:) and occasionally, add a few thoughts!

alright then..yes .btw cute avi...eventhough im still laugh out loud-ing at Becca holding back from the 'suddenly agressive' Corn Pablo giggling . Oh My, the adorable virgin Becca :P

Buddy TV has more shots to look at :
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-6-photos-horseback-riding-and-a-country-concert-98818.aspx

here Becca finally wanted to lean more to him laugh out loud
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 44 -the-bachelor--week-

Awww...that's super cute! Love that picture of them! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333