SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:30 pm

^^ Yes, do share, please!   Put me on the team that thinks Becca could be F1.  Smiley Are there about 3 of us on this team? giggling handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by julychild Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Something else to add to the stash. I have said I feel Becca is F1, right or wrong don't care. I have noticed also that in most season promos, for the Bachelor, after the whole drama middle section, they may show the lead in some sort of contemplating pose, and the scene after that is typically the lead with the F1. Using my phone, so I hope this makes sense

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Are you referring to the sunset pics, julychild?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Yes, the very first one, immediately after the crying scenes.
Most promos have the same format. If you are able to view past seasons, you'll see the trend. If it's a preview that follows that format.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:18 am

I will have to check that out. Something else I noticed during Chris and Becca's 1 on 1 time, was that he asked her "how do you feel about this" when discussing the possibility of Jordan returning. He had conversation with several other girls, but the edit only showed him asking Becca that question. Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:31 am

Article from Wet Paint about Becca and Chris' 1 on 1 next week.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/gallery/2015-02-04-chris-soules-becca-tilley-photos?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:32 am

I could totally see Becca as F1, something is off to me about Whitney.

That being said, I hope Becca isn't F1, as my personal opinion is that she is way to good for farmer douche and that she would be much better off with someone else, perhaps a certain recent F2 as Mura hinted.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:18 am

Mommyof1, when I was on the unspoiled side, I chose Becca as F1 based on the preview. I'm standing by it because...why not? I don't really care one way or another, frankly. I'm not impressed with Chris. He does nothing for me. As a lead, he comes across as very weak and passive. Example, why let Carly determine how far they would go with the love guru? Be a man...sorry, getting OT.

I'm puzzled by why we haven't seen more of Becca. Maybe the next episode will be our clue, but I'm kind of siding with stuckinsc in that I hope she isn't F1. She could do better.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:27 am

I'm looking forward to her 1 on 1 date as well. We don't have much to really analyze when Becca is with Chris. She gets the occasional face shots, but really, what have we seen of her thus far?

I can't read the article upthead. Is there anything in there worth pondering about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:01 am

Litta123 wrote:Mommyof1, when I was on the unspoiled side, I chose Becca as F1 based on the preview. I'm standing by it because...why not? I don't really care one way or another, frankly. I'm not impressed with Chris. He does nothing for me. As a lead, he comes across as very weak and passive. Example, why let Carly determine how far they would go with the love guru? Be a man...sorry, getting OT.

I'm puzzled by why we haven't seen more of Becca. Maybe the next episode will be our clue, but I'm kind of siding with stuckinsc in that I hope she isn't F1. She could do better.

I agree. He does seem quite passive. I don't think I could handle that in a mate. My husband is quiet, but he knows how to take charge. I didn't watch Andi's season, so I don't really know too much about Chris. Time will tell who is standing at the end.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:39 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Mommyof1, when I was on the unspoiled side, I chose Becca as F1 based on the preview. I'm standing by it because...why not? I don't really care one way or another, frankly. I'm not impressed with Chris. He does nothing for me. As a lead, he comes across as very weak and passive. Example, why let Carly determine how far they would go with the love guru? Be a man...sorry, getting OT.

I agree.  He does seem quite passive.  I don't think I could handle that in a mate.  My husband is quiet, but he knows how to take charge.  I didn't watch Andi's season, so I don't really know too much about Chris.  Time will tell who is standing at the end.  

I want a man to be a man. I have no desire to be in charge in my relationship. Chris would be exhausting to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:14 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

I agree.  He does seem quite passive.  I don't think I could handle that in a mate.  My husband is quiet, but he knows how to take charge.  I didn't watch Andi's season, so I don't really know too much about Chris.  Time will tell who is standing at the end.  

I want a man to be a man.  I have no desire to be in charge in my relationship.  Chris would be exhausting to me.
IMO, he is often passive but not always.
Kissing: he lips are available for the taking by anyone giggling (most of the first kisses - and later ones as well - were initiated by the girls) however he was the one to initiate the first kiss with Britt, Whitney, Kaitlyn and did try to initiate a kiss with Becca.  Looks like a pattern - his top picks from the get-go.
He gave Britt a " free kiss" note. He asked Kaitlyn to push the shopping cart, climbed into the ball with her, and took charge of the bbq.  Also at the Muckfest he appeared to have initiated individual time with both Whitney and mostly Becca during the run. The other dates thus far didn't show examples of that kind of initiate.  Either there was no activity to take charge of (just follow whatever the show planned) or the girl took the initiative like Whitney suggesting they crash the wedding or Carly saying they need to stop.  Oh, and he did stomp off after Britt questioned him about "rewarding" Katilyn.  To his credit he tried to explain first... not  very well but I'll give him 1 point for effort. 
It will be interesting to see if he finds reason to show more initiative with Becca on their 1-1.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333