View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:26 am

Her empathy and compassion is really showing here (3:38) #VoiceofReason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkpy5NJ94YU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:41 am

As hidden as Becca is, i found super interesting that the edit demons bother to show us THIS a.k.a the little things :

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 42 2mnjjio

added to my 'Becca Possibly the F1' Stack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 am

murasaki1393 wrote:As hidden as Becca is, i found super interesting that the edit demons bother to show us THIS a.k.a the little things :

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 42 2mnjjio

You are not alone. I noticed that too. It's like we missed something though. They both seem totally comfortable with each other while sitting there and the smiling, hand holding, and just the way he is looking at her makes me think she is still very much in the running for F1. We are probably totally off - base though...right? rofl :stirthepot :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:26 am

Hey Mura, you know where I stand, but I have to mention that, at least in the last two seasons of the Bachelorette, the F2's were the ones who got the "camera pans to joined hands every time they are together" edit. I can't speak for the Bachelor, but I am pretty sure of this.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:As hidden as Becca is, i found super interesting that the edit demons bother to show us THIS a.k.a the little things :

You are not alone.  I noticed that too.  It's like we missed something though.  They both seem totally comfortable with each other while sitting there and the smiling, hand holding, and just the way he is looking at her makes me think she is still very much in the running for F1.   We are probably totally off - base though...right?  rofl   :stirthepot :uptonogood

i was totally off-base on Des' season too (for not saying 'delusional' :crazed )..but im so glad that i was beyond off-base then... sneakyl . He is interested in her for sure...next week should be amusing... :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 am

julychild wrote:Hey Mura, you know where I stand, but I have to mention that, at least in the last two seasons of the Bachelorette, the F2's were the ones who got the "camera pans to joined hands every time they are together" edit. I can't speak for the Bachelor, but I am pretty sure of this.

yeah..i have thrown the ones of Meandi and Nick too.. cantstopl ..then again i didnt watch Sean season real-time, but im pretty sure from what ive seen on YT clips SeanCat got ones of these. SCMIIW

Several little things give me pause about Whitney as the F1. For instance, she was the one with the line ' getting eliminated is suck" last episode scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:Hey Mura, you know where I stand, but I have to mention that, at least in the last two seasons of the Bachelorette, the F2's were the ones who got the "camera pans to joined hands every time they are together" edit. I can't speak for the Bachelor, but I am pretty sure of this.

yeah..i have thrown the ones of Meandi and Nick too.. cantstopl ..then again i didnt watch Sean season real-time, but im pretty sure from what ive seen on YT clips SeanCat got ones of these. SCMIIW

Several little things give me pause about Whitney as the F1. For instance, she was the one with the line ' getting eliminated is suck" last episode scratch

...like I said, this is something I noticed in the last two seasons of Bachelorette. I am looking forward to her 1on1, next week I fear it might be short, because they have to make room for all the DRAMA!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:52 am

julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

...like I said, this is something I noticed in the last two seasons of Bachelorette. I am looking forward to her 1on1, next week I fear it might be short, because they have to make room for all the DRAMA!

gotcha. I am a religious viewers of Bachelorette as well, Bachelor, not so much. If we are going by recent trend: Sean and yes, even JuanPablo, the F1 were the most hidden ones (esp. if we observe Season Preview). Maybe they are going different route this time? Who knows..

anyhow, for me messing around and speculating on Becca thread is all for fun :cutesmile!: ...i dont really care if im right/wrong in the end Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 42 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:15 am

Mura I hope you're right! I love hearing about the 'Becca Possibly the F1' Stack! Keep em' coming! clapping!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:43 am

pkk wrote:Mura I hope you're right! I love hearing about the 'Becca Possibly the F1' Stack! Keep em' coming! clapping!

does it make me a bad person if im not hoping nor wishing Becca as the F1?... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 42 2498057887 .

please do NOT believe everything coming from me, pkk.(i cant emphasize this enough..laugh out loud)...since i am a self-acclaimed too nerdy in Conspiracy Theories: i have been always suspicious of what MF &co have thrown for us...giggling . Sometimes im right, sometimes wrong..doesn't really matter to me.Suspect . All is just for fun  yes

btw i have a dozen of stuff already on my stack (also thanks to my partners in crime)..and we havent even seen their 1on1 date yet!! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:03 am

Another Stuff on my stack. FWIW :

The season highlight just stood out to me and i know many posters get the impression of Becca as the F1 from it.  After paying attention closely, i just realized that amongst the F6, only Becca who were not shown either :
- crying
- concern
- complaining
- arguing
- upset
- pouting

while all other spoiled F6s : Whitney, Kaitlyn, Jade, Britt, (whats up with that ugly cry?? laugh out loud), Carly, were all shown with a single/combo of above gestures.Again, FWIW, Becca only got a little share of VOs, i.e. the one and only line : 'I'm so excited. I feel like a Cinderella". (so cheesy! giggling :cheeseyy )   interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjhYbPKtnEU

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:30 am

Mura it doesn't make you a bad person hahah. Everyone has their preference:) And don't worry, I'm not taking everything you say to be absolutely true. I know it's all for fun and it doesn't affect our lives one way or another. I just really enjoy hearing your thoughts, esp when it comes to Becca because she has been so hidden and they barely show any of her interactions with Chris. I also like when you point out things I have noticed (their hand holding, smiling on the group date ep 5) and things I may have missed! Their one on one will be interesting to watch! Also would you mind telling me where the full 'stack' of info you compiled as Becca possibly being F1 is please?
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers