SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by pkk Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:04 am

Becca is my absolute fave! Even though we haven't seen much of her interactions with Chris, I like what little we did see with them. I read the spoilers and I wish I hadn't because for some reason I don't like his F1. I wanted Becca to be F1. I know the spoilers aren't always right, however I came across something on Instagram. On one of becca's fan page (username: beccatilley_fan), Becca's close? friend (username: layla_bugs) left a comment on one of the pics saying: Becca for next Bachelorette! Why would she say that? Would she know the outcome? Or is this nothing and I'm reading too much into this laugh out loud.
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Here you go, Mura!    https://mobile.twitter.com/Katie_Hester/media/grid?idx=4&tid=536633615212634112

Not sure about when Becca returned to work.  

Thanks Mom!

i will bringing it over the Confirmed-No discussion thread for easy reference

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:27 am

pkk wrote:Becca is my absolute fave! Even though we haven't seen much of her interactions with Chris, I like what little we did see with them. I read the spoilers and I wish I hadn't because for some reason I don't like his F1. I wanted Becca to be F1. I know the spoilers aren't always right, however I came across something on Instagram. On one of becca's fan page (username: beccatilley_fan), Becca's close? friend (username: layla_bugs) left a comment on one of the pics saying: Becca for next Bachelorette! Why would she say that? Would she know the outcome? Or is this nothing and I'm reading too much into this laugh out loud.

Hi pkk, you are not alone! giggling

i guess it varies depending on the lead and the F1. whether they are the looselips type or not, so to speak.. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 38 2498057887 . I happened to follow closely Des season, to my knowledge Des and her family and Chris Sigfried and the family were very good at keeping the secret. Well, except Nate, Des's bro who happened to let the cat out of the bag eventually by implying once/twice that the spoiler could probably wrong, in response to the tweeters- which forever i will cherish, btw giggling    .

Post season in an  interview Chris said he didnt even tell his close friends and colleagues at work, while they were busy felt sorry for him  lolpanda . Only the Siegfrieds in the know. Just my guessing, Becca seems like a non-looselips type, not sure about her family and Chris Corn Pablo+the fam, though... no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:16 pm

I love her sense of humour!... lolpanda

Gorgeous girl with good self-deprecating sense of humour. What more could you ask for?

http://instagram.com/p/sYn0YxoB7Y/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/rLswyEoB0e/?modal=true

Happy Sunday everyone! for you

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Thanks Mura:) I agree that Becca seems to be the type that can keep her lips shut and not tell. Wouldn't that be great if Becca's sisters or brother pulled a Nate and confirmed the spoiler to be right or wrong giggling oh well, we'll see! All I can say is I CAN'T wait to see her one on one with Chris next week:)))
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I love her sense of humour!... lolpanda

Gorgeous girl with good self-deprecating sense of humour. What more could you ask for?

No others are claiming Whitney is self-deprecating too and that makes Chris and her perfect. I like Becca a lot, Chris not so much so I won't be sad if she isn't chosen. Something about Chris is bugging me this season, he is enjoying all the annoying girls a little too much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:33 pm

pkk wrote:Thanks Mura:) I agree that Becca seems to be the type that can keep her lips shut and not tell. Wouldn't that be great if Becca's sisters or brother pulled a Nate and confirmed the spoiler to be right or wrong giggling oh well, we'll see! All I can say is I CAN'T wait to see her one on one with Chris next week:)))

Ask and you shall receive, pkk... giggling . bringing over from No-discussion thread. (eventhough cant say that these can be called 'confirmation' t, its still interesting )

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted. Please allow me to put it all in here to my " Becca Possibly the F1" List.

From a fellow great Sleuther (Thanks!  hi )  :

- Becca's brother and sister liked Chris tweet where he said he is the luckiest man alive. The brother also liked the one where he said he was in love.

carry on... :detective

added to the pile :
Becca's brother Chris has also liked this tweet :

yeah..me too..im excited to see Becca more, eventhough im not rooting her as the F1, tbh. I just think she is a catch while Don Corn Pablo is not.. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 38 2498057887 . Sharleen stated in her Flare blog that she sensed Becca as a dark horse potential, and ITA with her :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Actually Whitney made a very self deprecating post immediately after the first episode when people were criticizing her voice.  Showed she had a good sense of humor and humility.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

No others are claiming Whitney is self-deprecating too and that makes Chris and her perfect.  I like Becca a lot, Chris not so much so I won't be sad if she isn't chosen.  Something about Chris is bugging me this season, he is enjoying all the annoying girls a little too much.

Ditto here. I will simply say, his loss, somebody else's gain...Smiley

Speaking of the F1 and the lead share the same traits/personality. IA with the saying if you have a favorite and know the spoiler, you tend to overlook the other contestants.

Case in example : Brooks and Chris. Des has said humor is important in a relationship. People keep jumping on the conclusion that Brooks is the funniest of the bunch, since Des has described Brooks as 'witty' while Chris only got the simple 'handsome' (which i totally agree..i mean...just look at him :boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 38 813908399 laugh out loud). Anyway...us the Chris fans over his thread were in the know that he is a goofball, as his close friends described in SM. Fast forward to post season, Chris said the editors cut out his goofy side and playful interactions with Des (to match the Prince Charming edit, maybe?..making His TV Version as more dull, and boring than he is IRL no no). Molly Mesnick even said that he is the funniest guy she has ever met giggling.
(Pardon me that i keep referencing to Des season, as it was the season which i can remember from the top off my head..laugh out loud).

Anyhow, my point is :Becca probably shares the same sense of humour with Chris, too. Just because she is spoiled as the F2 and less favorite than the spoiled F1 doesnt mean she is not. Let's not forget that the edit demons are in the full force.. duh

That said, again, im not' rooting' her as the F1. Just keeping an open mind to any outcome. At this point, i can see why Whitney can be the F1. But it still bug me so much that Becca is so hidden (Even more than Cat on Sean's)..thus make me so suspicious Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:33 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

No others are claiming Whitney is self-deprecating too and that makes Chris and her perfect.  I like Becca a lot, Chris not so much so I won't be sad if she isn't chosen.  Something about Chris is bugging me this season, he is enjoying all the annoying girls a little too much.

Ditto here. I will simply say, his loss, somebody else's gain...Smiley

Speaking of the F1 and the lead share the same traits/personality. IA with the saying if you have a favorite and know the spoiler, you tend to overlook the other contestants.

Case in example : Brooks and Chris. Des has said humor is important in a relationship. People keep jumping on the conclusion that Brooks is the funniest of the bunch, since Des has described Brooks as 'witty' while Chris only got the simple 'handsome' (which i totally agree..i mean...just look at him :boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 38 813908399 laugh out loud). Anyway...us the Chris fans over his thread were in the know that he is a goofball, as his close friends described in SM. Fast forward to post season, Chris said the editors cut out his goofy side and playful interactions with Des (to match the Prince Charming edit, maybe?..making His TV Version as more dull, and boring than he is IRL no no). Molly Mesnick even said that he is the funniest guy she has ever met giggling.
(Pardon me that i keep referencing to Des season, as it was the season which i can remember from the top off my head..laugh out loud).

Anyhow, my point is :Becca probably shares the same sense of humour with Chris, too. Just because she is spoiled as the F2 and less favorite than the spoiled F1 doesnt mean she is not. Let's not forget that the edit demons are in the full force.. duh  

That said, again, im not' rooting' her as the F1. Just keeping an open mind to any outcome. At this point, i can see why Whitney can be the F1. But it still bug me so much that Becca is so hidden (Even more than Cat on Sean's)..thus make me so suspicious Suspect

I agree with all you have said, Mura. I have never cared, nor will I care about whom any lead ends up with, it's their lives, for me it's entertainment. However, until I get smacked in the head with concrete proof that Whitney is F1, I will continue to say that I think it's Becca...even without concrete proof. Fun! boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 38 2498057887

Oops, half-time over

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Nothing from Chris eliminates any of the top 3 to me. We had one really great date with Whitney, but hello Des's season her first date with Brooks was the best first date I had ever seen on this show, ever. So until I start seeing more from anyone I am just not willing to eliminate any of the girls.

I like Becca enough to hope she isn't stuck on the farm with this douche. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nothing from Chris eliminates any of the top 3 to me.  We had one really great date with Whitney, but hello Des's season her first date with Brooks was the best first date I had ever seen on this show, ever.  So until I start seeing more from anyone I am just not willing to eliminate any of the girls.  

I like Becca enough to hope she isn't stuck on the farm with this douche.  Again JMO.

IA with you on his F3 :yes:

rofl  I think for people like you (and me..) this precious snippet was dedicated to (on 3: 44 mark):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9NYje8DPxE&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi7K0jClfdsINdUlOzxzdVd4&index=6

Poor Becca.... Hey! Love Conquer All!  lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333