SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Actually Whitney is close friend with Jacklyn S from Ben season and BIP. If we scrolled both IGs we can find their pics together around Chicago. I believe many think this Jacklyn connection what made her being cast at the first place. (same can be said for Carly, Zak's sis)

TBH The fact that she is BFF with Jacklyn the potty mouth give me pause. I sense another side of Whit that we may havent seen: the spunky/ catty/ not-so-sweet side so to speak... JMHO .

JS and Whitney know each other but are they really BFF's?  no idea I wonder if they really are close...JS doesn't seem like the type that Whitney would be best friends with....IMO.

If they are all over each other's SM it would suggest yes. I think that is a hesitation for me who is the real Whitney. I feel like we are seeing the real Kaitlyn and the real Becca but Whitney I am just not sure.

Sorry I feel like I'm commenting the same thing here and on Whitney's thread.  I was weirded out by the Whitney-Jaclyn friendship at first too. But I think they live in the same building, Jaclyn was teasing Whitney about calling her to steal her wifi password. There is one or two pictures of Whitney on Jaclyn's insta in the past year, and Jaclyn instagrams alll the time. I think they were friendly for sure, but not really as close until Jaclyn had someone she knew to comment on during the Bachelor
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:11 pm

This discussion should move to Whitney's thread. It has nothing to do with Becca.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 pm

notarose wrote:
*snipped*
Becca - :yes: he's very interested in her.  I wonder if the envelope she is holding in the "virgin" convo is from her to him or the reverse?  I do however see a disconnect in his "corndog" behavior and her life choice.  Although he may not be a frat boy around her, he is around some of the other women so that is just a part of who he is.  Does she want that?  Maybe, maybe not.  It might get old or if he suppresses it when with her, is he really being authentic? If he honestly wanted to change he would modified his behavior around everyone.

Great analysis as always NR! yes
ITA. im not sure whether her life choice is in line with Don Corn Palbo's. Most of us think she is too good for him. But then again we have barely seen their interactions.
- Have they kissed yet?
- Were there any cute interactions off air? ( as your eagle eyes catched: involving cards, perhaps?)
- Whats up with her being hidden for so long?
the fact that we are almost on epi 5 and the editors gave us nothing (except the not kissing scene and the mud run) makes me very2 suspicious that MF has some trickery in store for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:59 pm

Just a reminder that this is Becca's thread. Discussions of Whitney should be in her thread. I moved the last two posts.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:02 am

Sorry!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
*snipped*
Becca - :yes: he's very interested in her.  I wonder if the envelope she is holding in the "virgin" convo is from her to him or the reverse?  I do however see a disconnect in his "corndog" behavior and her life choice.  Although he may not be a frat boy around her, he is around some of the other women so that is just a part of who he is.  Does she want that?  Maybe, maybe not.  It might get old or if he suppresses it when with her, is he really being authentic? If he honestly wanted to change he would modified his behavior around everyone.

ITA. im not sure whether her life choice is in line with Don Corn Palbo's. Most of us think she is too good for him. But then again we have barely seen their interactions.
- Have they kissed yet?
- Were there any cute interactions off air? ( as your eagle eyes catched: involving cards, perhaps?)
the fact that we are almost on epi 5 and the editors gave us nothing (except the not kissing scene and the mud run) makes me very2 suspicious that MF has some trickery in store for us.
giggling Yes, edit demons at work once again  :uptonogood

There is another anomaly. During the interview with Chris' sisters, Becca was shown making only one statement and Chris in an early media interview said basically the same thing.  The idea being that first you fall in love after which other things are sorted out.  Odd isn't it that this is the only statement of hers that aired and that months after Chris uses a very similiar statement.  Sorry, I dont recall which of Chris' interviews it was but it too was in response  to "location".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:04 am

I really have no opinions, one way or another on the Becca vs Whitney thing. But I do know from experience that you can shape a lot of what you see on TV, tweets, interviews etc, into an argument that that person is the F1 choice. People had great arguments for Nick, even though it was never more obvious that Andi picked Josh.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:24 am

nutty1 wrote:I really have no opinions, one way or another on the Becca vs Whitney thing. But I do know from experience that you can shape a lot of what you see on TV, tweets, interviews etc, into an argument that that person is the F1 choice. People had great arguments for Nick, even though it was never more obvious that Andi picked Josh.

i guess the 'argument' is part of the fun, Nutty....One of the ways i know to enjoy this silly show. Maybe having been watching this show for far too long- "12 Years A Slave" of Fleissian Game, anyone? laugh out loud- we need to play around building silly conspiracy theory rather than just watching on the couch and passing popcorn? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:50 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
*snipped*

- Have they kissed yet?
giggling Yes, edit demons at work once again  :uptonogood

There is another anomaly. During the interview with Chris' sisters, Becca was shown making only one statement and Chris in an early media interview said basically the same thing.  The idea being that first you fall in love after which other things are sorted out.  Odd isn't it that this is the only statement of hers that aired and that months after Chris uses a very similiar statement.  Sorry, I dont recall which of Chris' interviews it was but it too was in response  to "location".

Funny. That scene was stood out for me too (great minds think alike?..Praying). I have thrown my POV  about that but from different "angle" by 'comparing' the ladies:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p348-bachelor-19-becca-tilley#739710

interesting . Things that makes you go hmmm...
But then again last season Meandi was shown with " i am willing to move out from Atlanta for love' (or something to the effect) boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 35 2498057887

btw i like the idea of being first you fall in love with the person , then everything will follows better than fell in love with (the idea of) a person via TV screen first. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:03 am

I think Becca would fit into "Prince Farming's" lifestyle in Iowa better than Whitney. Becca seems like the type that could live in that environment. I know a bit about the farm life as my cousins grew up on a farm and we visited them quite often. It's rather smelly and dirty... giggling and can be very isolating. I was always glad we lived in town! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I think Becca would fit into "Prince Farming's" lifestyle in Iowa better than Whitney.  Becca seems like the type that could live in that environment.  I know a bit about the farm life as my cousins grew up on a farm and we visited them quite often.  It's rather smelly and dirty... giggling  and can be very isolating.  I was always glad we lived in town!  :yes:

Doesn't Chris raise pigs? My cousing grew pigs for awhile and we went to see them on their farm & the smell was overwhelming but it was probably the rotting leftovers my Uncle was getting for free from the high school cafeteria. LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 pm

I don't think Chris has any livestock, just soybeans and corn
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333