SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:21 pm

atem wrote:Potty mouth? I guess Chris S. doesn't mind it, since he keeps Kaitlyn and other potty mouths around.

Not to mention that Chris has a potty mouth himself!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 pm

IrishGal wrote:Just out of curiosity, what did Whitney do wrong? Personally I think that nurses are unsung heroes of our society. 
Thank you! clapping!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Diana wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Just out of curiosity, what did Whitney do wrong? Personally I think that nurses are unsung heroes of our society. 
Thank you! clapping!

Nothing but this thread is for Becca.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:55 pm

I don't get the fan mentality myself. In all the years I have followed certain reality shows I have enjoyed and liked a few. I have disliked a few. But in all honesty, I don't think I could ever say I was a "fan" of any. Most past cast all fall into the same category, IMO, that as being cast on a show. 
The closest I have come to "knowing" anyone is from casual "correspondence" of one type or another. 
No one has actually reached out and paid Kasha's bills. No one has offered me a paid vacation. No one has offered me a shoulder to cry on when times got rough or loaned me a car when I needed one. I would never expect that, either. Those are things family and good friends do. 
So saying I like someone for this or that or dislike someone for this or that--I don't really understand. We don't know these people.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:56 pm

I want her as the Bachelorette so much heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Becca seems nice enough but it makes me suspicious that her official bio calls her a chiropractic assistant when in reality she is a hairdresser. What's that about?

I don't know if she's ever worked as a hairdresser, or not, but I know it was RS who said she worked at a place called "Salon Salon" and everyone ran with that. Personally, I have seen pics of her and her colleagues from her Chiropractic office (Dr. John Andrus Chiropractic Neurology), from as far back as 2013. I have also seen a comment from a patient, who said everyone loves her at that place, and that Becca attended to her, this month. Which means, she has gone back to work.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:12 pm

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/watch_the_dirtiest_bachelor_challenge_ever-156755/?viewFull=true

Looks like love is in the air! :whistle:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Diana, Becca seems nice, sweet and normal.  So for those very reasons, I hope she runs far far away and very quickly from any offer they make her.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:29 pm

julychild wrote:I don't know if she's ever worked as a hairdresser, or not, but I know it was RS who said she worked at a place called "Salon Salon" and everyone ran with that. Personally, I have seen pics of her and her colleagues from her Chiropractic office (Dr. John Andrus Chiropractic Neurology), from as far back as 2013. I have also seen a comment from a patient, who said everyone loves her at that place, and that Becca attended to her, this month. Which means, she has gone back to work.

Just to clarify, this is from her ABC bio.

Becca
Bachelorette
Hometown: San Diego, CA

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p96-bachelor-19-becca-tilley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Thanks for that info julychild

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Actually Whitney is close friend with Jacklyn S from Ben season and BIP. If we scrolled both IGs we can find their pics together around Chicago. I believe many think this Jacklyn connection what made her being cast at the first place. (same can be said for Carly, Zak's sis)

TBH The fact that she is BFF with Jacklyn the potty mouth give me pause. I sense another side of Whit that we may havent seen: the spunky/ catty/ not-so-sweet side so to speak... JMHO .

JS and Whitney know each other but are they really BFF's?  no idea I wonder if they really are close...JS doesn't seem like the type that Whitney would be best friends with....IMO.

I think Becca is terrific and I would love to see her as the 'ette but she probably wouldn't bring the Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 34 2292733854 :crazed hissyfit they are looking for.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Rolly wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Actually Whitney is close friend with Jacklyn S from Ben season and BIP. If we scrolled both IGs we can find their pics together around Chicago. I believe many think this Jacklyn connection what made her being cast at the first place. (same can be said for Carly, Zak's sis)

TBH The fact that she is BFF with Jacklyn the potty mouth give me pause. I sense another side of Whit that we may havent seen: the spunky/ catty/ not-so-sweet side so to speak... JMHO .

JS and Whitney know each other but are they really BFF's?  no idea I wonder if they really are close...JS doesn't seem like the type that Whitney would be best friends with....IMO.

If they are all over each other's SM it would suggest yes. I think that is a hesitation for me who is the real Whitney. I feel like we are seeing the real Kaitlyn and the real Becca but Whitney I am just not sure.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73