SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I still need to see more, but I think Becca is the dark horse and she could be F1, imo.  
I just don't see it? What am I missing? scratch

No insult to you at all, but the editing monkeys are really good when it comes to wanting to screw over RS.  Most never saw a connection between Chris and Des at all.  But it was there if you weren't letting yourself be hit over the head with the Brooks stuff.  When you really like one contestant sometimes it is hard to see the other interactions with the lead.

I don't know who the F1 is or really care except I think Becca is too good for Chris.

What I have seen.  Whitney and Chris had an amazing 1:1 date in episode 3. But he was definitely drunk and she may have been too and honestly not since Ben have we had the winner get such an early 1:1 date.  Now follow this up that during that excruciatingly long mud run Chris stayed with Becca almost the whole time.  We don't see him with Whitney or anyone else at all, it was Becca he chose to spend his time with.  Even the cute deleted scene this week is a throwback to the wedding date, not a new interaction with the garter.

Becca got a signficant play on the 1:1 date where she got the GDR.  She stood out by not jumping all over him like every other woman did.  So he made sure she was in the group to meet the sisters and that when she didn't get the cinderella date, he spent the time he could with her on the GD so she would have time with him.  This is actually one of the few times with Chris being able to make a conscious unproducer driven choice to spend time with someone.  With Britt, Whitney and Becca all there, he chose Becca.  That is interesting.

Whitney and Britt are both shown having jealousy this episode, Whit with Jade getting her cinderella make over and Britt with Kaitlyn but Becca just seemed happy to have gotten time to spend with Chris.

I actually think Kaitlyn is my favorite for Chris as I think he seems most natural with her.  Something is off to me in how Whit was so into Chris without knowing him.  It certainly isn't from watching him on the bachelor as he was kind of not shown much at all until HTDs.

But I don't know who wins or not.  The mural doesn't mean much to me since to me it looks like once the season is over it can come down very easily and it they are messing with RS this would be just the kind of thing for TPTB to do to make it impossible for it to be anyone but Whitney.

ITA. Who is the lead chasing? He is definitely intrigued by Becca, but you may be right that she is too good for him. It will be interesting to see upcoming episodes. "I" would be intrigued by Becca. I keep wondering why she is even there is the first place. giggling Whitney...I just can't...the voice...her overbearing ways...the leg wrap. no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I still need to see more, but I think Becca is the dark horse and she could be F1, imo.  

No insult to you at all, but the editing monkeys are really good when it comes to wanting to screw over RS.  Most never saw a connection between Chris and Des at all.  But it was there if you weren't letting yourself be hit over the head with the Brooks stuff.  When you really like one contestant sometimes it is hard to see the other interactions with the lead.

I don't know who the F1 is or really care except I think Becca is too good for Chris.

What I have seen.  Whitney and Chris had an amazing 1:1 date in episode 3. But he was definitely drunk and she may have been too and honestly not since Ben have we had the winner get such an early 1:1 date.  Now follow this up that during that excruciatingly long mud run Chris stayed with Becca almost the whole time.  We don't see him with Whitney or anyone else at all, it was Becca he chose to spend his time with.  Even the cute deleted scene this week is a throwback to the wedding date, not a new interaction with the garter.

Becca got a signficant play on the 1:1 date where she got the GDR.  She stood out by not jumping all over him like every other woman did.  So he made sure she was in the group to meet the sisters and that when she didn't get the cinderella date, he spent the time he could with her on the GD so she would have time with him.  This is actually one of the few times with Chris being able to make a conscious unproducer driven choice to spend time with someone.  With Britt, Whitney and Becca all there, he chose Becca.  That is interesting.

Whitney and Britt are both shown having jealousy this episode, Whit with Jade getting her cinderella make over and Britt with Kaitlyn but Becca just seemed happy to have gotten time to spend with Chris.

I actually think Kaitlyn is my favorite for Chris as I think he seems most natural with her.  Something is off to me in how Whit was so into Chris without knowing him.  It certainly isn't from watching him on the bachelor as he was kind of not shown much at all until HTDs.

But I don't know who wins or not.  The mural doesn't mean much to me since to me it looks like once the season is over it can come down very easily and it they are messing with RS this would be just the kind of thing for TPTB to do to make it impossible for it to be anyone but Whitney.

It makes sense that the lead spends a fair amount of time early on with the girls he favors and he is most interested in getting to know and bringing to the F4 positions . So Chris pulling Becca aside on that group date dosen't surprise me , and if he is most interested in Whitney it also allows her to notice his connection with Becca and therefore keeps her in doubt and suspense a bit. I believe that the girls who he had the best connections with are the ones that met his sisters. The others are filling in for show purposes imo . Also as it gets closer to hometown dates the F2 will more then likely be separated so the lead can build stronger relationship with each of them ( one he is going to pick and one he has to convince enough to stay until the end . ) just how the show works JMO also possible that whitney's brother in law who comes from Iowa knew of chris's family , thought they could be a good match for each other and encouraged Whitney to apply . no idea never know . Just my two cents on it all .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:07 pm

Those behind the scene pictures with Whitney of the mud run show that he took the time to be with her. Also, the behind scene shots of those watching their filming of the mural date shows that Chris & Whitney seemed very 'couple like'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Actually Whitney is close friend with Jacklyn S from Ben season and BIP. If we scrolled both IGs we can find their pics together around Chicago. I believe many think this Jacklyn connection what made her being cast at the first place. (same can be said for Carly, Zak's sis)

TBH The fact that she is BFF with Jacklyn the potty mouth give me pause. I sense another side of Whit that we may havent seen: the spunky/ catty/ not-so-sweet side so to speak... JMHO .

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Potty mouth? I guess Chris S. doesn't mind it, since he keeps Kaitlyn and other potty mouths around.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:29 pm

atem wrote:Potty mouth? I guess Chris S. doesn't mind it, since he keeps Kaitlyn and other potty mouths around.

i was referring to Jacklyn just in case you missed my point. on Ben season Her words describing the returnee Shawntel as "dumpee trash" or something along the lines was just straight up mean, IMO . I dont know Chris nor i care about his choice as the lead. I just throwing my POV about Whitney based on my personal 'girly taste'.
"I"prefer Becca any day. ITA with Stuck, she is the only classy lady among the bunch. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:24 pm

This has probably been mentioned, but I found it quite interesting that Chris hung back and helped Becca through the mud fest. Three separate shots of him helping her. Hmmmm...
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Guess we won't find out till March but based on what I've seen post show id be shocked if it's Whitney.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Just out of curiosity, what did Whitney do wrong? Personally I think that nurses are unsung heroes of our society. 
Becca seems nice enough but it makes me suspicious that her official bio calls her a chiropractic assistant when in reality she is a hairdresser. What's that about?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:

yes
Adding to your great analysis: 
IMO 
Kaitlyn - great connection but is this in the friend zone?  I think he wanted her on the camping date because he enjoys her company and would have at least 1 person there to make it enjoyable. At this point, I'm not convinced the sexual chemistry is there. Perhaps that will change.

Sisters interviews - :yes: I agree that the women left included the rest of Chris' top picks. 
The sisters knew Whitney had already had a 1-1 because she told them (so they wouldn't choose her because that would be too soon and send a too strong message) and they knew it was a Cinderella type date so they picked someone they liked who they thought would enjoy being a princess for the day.  Maybe they really liked Becca or Carly but didn't want Chris to think either was the "fairytale" type. In otherwords, their choice may have been more about the date theme than the person.  After all, Cinderella's stepsisters weren't the biggest fans of Cinderella.  The edit can't be trusted giggling.
 A note on Jade's former pics/vids: if she has decided to make changes in her life then I applaud her.  She now only has control of her present and future, the past cannot be undone however she's young and has the right to redefine herself... if that's the case.

Whitney - looks like a possible Bachelorette audition or at least she is covering all her bases.  They do appear to have very good interactions at this point compared to most of the others and more sexual chemistry than with Kaitlyn.  I did find the garter scene to be too much like Cat's lipstick note scene though which makes me suspicious. Despite that, they could be a good match.  Maybe she could inseminate livestock Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 33 2498057887

Becca - :yes: he's very interested in her.  I wonder if the envelope she is holding in the "virgin" convo is from her to him or the reverse?  I do however see a disconnect in his "corndog" behavior and her life choice.  Although he may not be a frat boy around her, he is around some of the other women so that is just a part of who he is.  Does she want that?  Maybe, maybe not.  It might get old or if he suppresses it when with her, is he really being authentic? If he honestly wanted to change he would modified his behavior around everyone.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Jade isn't changing what she's doing other than also starting that make-up line.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:10 pm

What gives me pause about Jade is that Becca thinks highly of her. Right now not just during filming. Check her twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks