SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:08 am

well well looks like my fav Coach has reached Becca. giggling . Go Bri!

if Chris dumb enough to dump her i get a feeling many Bach Nation's Guys's already ready2 to snatch her post season.. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:11 am

i love her sense of humor! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:27 am

It is nice to see that more and more forum peeps are coming around to Becca being F1. Now I don't look like such a crazy, right or wrong. ITA that Becca is a rare gem for this show and may be too good for Chris. I'm hoping that the vision (or version) of Chris we are seeing will improve and that this is not the case. I get a weird feeling about Whitney. I feel like alot of what she is saying and doing is strategic. While she is pretty and comes across as sweet, she is trying way too hard in my opinion. I think it may be somewhat of an act and that there might be another side to her. I think she might be a bit too pushy and perhaps even domineering under all that charm. What I also think is important to consider is when Chris' sisters and parents meet the final three, which gal will they like best and think is best suited for Chris and their farm? I just have a hunch that they find Becca (or Kaitlyn, for that matter) better suited.
teambecca
:cheerpom:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

if Chris dumb enough to dump her i get a feeling many Bach Nation's Guys's already ready2 to snatch her post season.. Hugesmile

In his live tweets Monday night, Nick said something along the lines of Becca knows how to get a man's attentions. I would assume this would include his also and I totally approve.
heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:37 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

In his live tweets Monday night, Nick said something along the lines of Becca knows how to get a man's attentions. I would assume this would include his also and I totally approve.
heartglasses

laugh out loud..yeah. i bet many great guys have already laid their eyes on her and realized that she is one of a kind :yes: . Nick and Becca both have a good self-depricating sense of humor which i love giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:40 am

I noticed Becca's sister was talking about t-shirts (on IG) for the season and "Becca the Wrecka" was suggested. Could that possibly suggest she makes the decision to leave in the final hour? Maybe one look at that desolate town and she clicked her heels to Kansas?!

hi Litta- agree that the edit seems weird for an F2 for all the reasons you mentioned. Plus, he supposedly had an awesome date with Whitney. He's full of emotion about it and then is right back to making out with all the girls at the pool party? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 am

grace8136 wrote:I noticed Becca's sister was talking about t-shirts (on IG) for the season and "Becca the Wrecka" was suggested. Could that possibly suggest she makes the decision to leave in the final hour? Maybe one look at that desolate town and she clicked her heels to Kansas?!

hi Litta- agree that the edit seems weird for an F2 for all the reasons you mentioned. Plus, he supposedly had an awesome date with Whitney. He's full of emotion about it and then is right back to making out with all the girls at the pool party? scratch

I remember seeing a comment from her brother, I think on IG, where he referred to her as "my sister the superstar". Interesting.
:Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 am

grace8136 wrote:I noticed Becca's sister was talking about t-shirts (on IG) for the season and "Becca the Wrecka" was suggested. Could that possibly suggest she makes the decision to leave in the final hour? Maybe one look at that desolate town and she clicked her heels to Kansas?!

if she leave in the F4, but how can we explain the Bali's FD caps already ID'd and also the onlooker vid sent to RS featuring Becca's LCD?

I suspect Chris's have more than necessary drink during and in between the dates. I dont blame him. He must feel overwhelmed all the time. Too many shenaniganz girls on his season. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:49 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

I remember seeing a comment from her brother, I think on IG, where he referred to her as "my sister the superstar". Interesting.
:Nod:

:yes: she got spunk and wit in her which i like. (vs Whit, who is too 'vanilla' for my taste giggling ). Could that possibly simply referring to this attribute?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:54 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

if she leave in the F4, but how can we explain the Bali's FD caps already ID'd and also the onlooker vid sent to RS featuring Becca's LCD?

I suspect Chris's have more than necessary drink during and in between the dates. I dont blame him. He must feel overwhelmed all the time. Too many shenaniganz girls on his season. rotfl

I don't think Chris even waits for an excuse to throw 'em back. On the one episode, when Whitney gifted Chris the whisky, Brian Osborne tweeted a joke that when he visited Chris he all but brushed his teeth with the stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:It is nice to see that more and more forum peeps are coming around to Becca being F1. Now I don't look like such a crazy, right or wrong. ITA that Becca is a rare gem for this show and may be too good for Chris. I'm hoping that the vision (or version) of Chris we are seeing will improve and that this is not the case. I get a weird feeling about Whitney. I feel like alot of what she is saying and doing is strategic. While she is pretty and comes across as sweet, she is trying way too hard in my opinion. I think it may be somewhat of an act and that there might be another side to her. I think she might be a bit too pushy and perhaps even domineering under all that charm. What I also think is important to consider is when Chris' sisters and parents meet the final three, which gal will they like best and think is best suited for Chris and their farm? I just have a hunch that they find Becca (or Kaitlyn, for that matter) better suited.
teambecca
:cheerpom:

IA with you. I tend to believe a man seek out a woman like their mothers. To me, Becca seems like a strong, nurturing, smart, determinant woman who posses the qualities ala Mrs. Soules (well, going by what we have seen from her convo with Meandi during Chris's HTD). Funny that Becca's face also resemblances her (in young age, of course... giggling ). I swear she could pass as Mrs. Soules's younger sister! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:01 am

Haha, you ladies are fun! cheerleader

I am definitely more a fan of Becca than anyone else that is F4. That being said, I have said it many times and probably will continue to, but I don't see her as F1. Not because of RS saying who is F1 but based solely on Chris and his date/BL/behavior with Whitney on their mural date/him introducing her to his friends/his excitement in the moment, etc. Comparing that to the video post and SM spoiled of him with Becca during that time Not even in the same ballpark, imo. Unless something happens to show me Chris is much, much more into Becca than Whitney, no edit is going to change my mind even though I prefer Becca to Whitney overall (though not for Chris, per se).

I posted before but honestly, to summarise my thoughts:

-- I think Chris really liked Becca but ultimately was intimidated by her and felt she was out of his league. She is not as let-loose as him or even Whitney for that matter. She takes things slow (totally opposite of him) doesn't seem to be a drinker (also opposite of him) and is a virgin (Ummm... I think we all know that Chris plows fields for a living. Enough said.) So, imo, Becca's character and lifestyle is much more classy/faith-based/value based than Chris's. Also, he would have to work harder for her than any of the other girls that were F4. I don't see him doing that (see at end below).

-- Regarding Becca's character/lifestyle differences from Chris. She told him no kissing on the group date. His whole body language and behavior changed with her on that date compared to ALL the other girls. It was the FIRST glimmer I got of Chris the man versus Chris the giddy-kid-in-a-candy-store vibe. I saw him respect a woman. That is what I saw Ep 3. I saw him get serious and not just about "fun". I saw him realise this girl, while down to earth and normal, had self-worth, knew herself, and would require him to work/chase her.

-- Chris would have to work more to win over Becca, imo based on her character/lifestyle choices, etc. I posted upthread, but I don't believe that Chris could be that gentleman courting the southern belle for the rest of his life or have to work to win a girl over more than just being as excited about her as she is about him (as is the case with Whitney, imo). Chris is not the traditional lead who chases hard and is uber masculine while doing so. So, for me, I see Becca as a girl he would have to work for a little harder than he is used to if he wanted her to be F1. Funny enough, that is what she posted on her IG concerning him kissing her... that he would need to werk for i). I think, as a pretty passive guy, he prefers the girl to lead more than him in a relationship when it comes to interest. For him with Whitney, I saw him most excited with her almost mirroring her excitement she has with him. With Becca, even the sunset shots, she comes across as almost the same age as him even more mature in some senses. Chris may be 33 but I think Becca is on a different wavelength than him. I think, if it was between F2 Becca and Whitney that Chris would see Whitney as more "into" him than Becca. Whitney already was telling him the moment she met him that he was the only one for her and why she came on the show. He knows that Whitney is a sure thing. With Becca, I could see that he is very interested but I think that they are really, at their core, two different types of people. Different wavelengths, imo. I think she needs a more mature man imo. (Hoping for her as Bachelorette even against all odds, haha).

I could write more (I know, I should have stopped a long time ago) but will stop here.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333