SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:AAL, I thought the same about the Becca/Carly cap.  One reason I grabbed it.  I also like all the friendships that end up forming from this show, so I tend to watch for signs of bonds forming.  (I'm skipping all the hugging and touching of Jillian and Britt from last episode though! giggling )
yes Thanks so much for all the caps! I know it takes a ton of time and work (I did it for BachCan S2) so really appreciate it!  :Thanktwo

Love that you captured that scene with Britt and Carly! Says something about Becca's character along with her reply to Whitney's tweet about her voice.

Becca definitely roots for girls and supports other women -- most probably stems from being so close to her sisters.

It is really nice to see someone especially in these type of shows showing grace and class and being supportive of other women/girls (even of Jade).

She makes me think she is one of those girls who would rather saying nothing than something negative about another girl.
Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  Jan 18
If you're texting someone & are questioning if you should say it,say it out loud as if you were to say it to their face.(Begins backspacing)

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  Jan 15
Watch your words.
Be kind.
Be patient.
Be encouraging.
Be supportive.
Be understanding.
Be forgiving.    ❤️

Class act all-around so far, imo. Very impressed with her.

I really think she is too good for this show and Chris (but do like that he acted more like a man than kid in the candy store with her!)  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 pm

I know the Bartlesville/Shreveport connection isn't obvious, but both cities are heavily involved with the oil industry..... I had a friend who once worked for a company with business in both- indeed as a young man he was assigned to work in each place. It is very possible that Becca's father is or has been employed by that or a similar company, may have had a posting there when young and perhaps met Becca's mom there- and they went there to have Thanksgiving with family. While not an obvious scenario, it is not far-fetched.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:38 pm

I noticed there's a cousin in Edmond, OK so maybe they were visiting family?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:I noticed there's a cousin in Edmond, OK so maybe they were visiting family?
I posted upthread about their cousin (think it is the same one?) that had a baby and Becca and her siblings posted pics of her holding the baby around the same time of them posting in the hotel with the OK location (either driving past there or the hotel itself was there in real time).

It still doesn't add up why her sister posted they were in Kansas and had picked up Becca and were heading back south/home... Why say Kansas if only in OK? I know Bartlesville is close to KS line but weird to say KS if not there since it is directly above/north of OK? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:23 pm

Let me add to the discussion (conspiracy  :stirthepot ) regarding Becca being F1. I was honestly surprised that Becca was F2 when I came over from the nonspoiler side. That said, part of the reason I came over, beside me not liking Chris, was my confusion over Becca's edit.

Not only is she "hidden" in the previews, she was "hidden" in ep 1 and 2. She started to surface in ep 3, but compared to others, she is well behind in her on screen relationship development with Chris. So, I've been trying to see how the pieces could be fitting together.

I agree with the earlier discussion that Becca seems too good for Chris. To me, he is certainly coming across as a horndog (thanks for the description, grace) and seems to have no clue as to what he's looking for. It makes me question his sincerity...despite how TPTB have been promoting him as being the sincerest bachelor yet, looking for a wife.

What if the spoilers are wrong? Wasn't one of the consequences of Des's season is that she was beat up in the edit? I didn't watch the first 2/3 of her season so CMIIW, but I think a lot of people were disappointed in her. She was too bland/too weak. I recall mura telling me that she even thought Des wasn't good enough for her Chris S initially.

Were those feelings of viewers true or were they shaped by Des's edit? Based on post show behavior, I would think it was caused mostly by her edit. Did TPTB create her edit as part of the distraction to keep viewers from suspecting the true ending? Could the same thing be happening? Is that why I dislike Chris? Producer manipulation...so there's a distraction from the Catherine-like "love story"?

Both Kaitlyn and Whitney are out front and center early. Could they be the distraction that seem to support the spoilers and provide cover for the true story with Becca?

In the end, if I'm wrong. I don't care. I have nothing against Whitney. I haven't even read any of the girls' backgrounds -- too much to catch up on over here. I just can't figure out why the preview is as it is if Becca is F2. To my eye, she came across as having a lot of romance with Chris...especially in the FD caps. Why would TPTB do that to Chris and Whitney if Whitney is F1? That action seems pretty insensitive...talk about throwing a match on gasoline. Maybe Whitney isn't the jealous type...maybe it would be no big deal to her.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 am

This is a long post so won't quote, Litta regarding your post and this "Maybe Whitney isn't the jealous type...maybe it would be no big deal to her."

Honestly, I wouldn't be so sure about that. She stopped following Becca on her SM. Others have stated this is probably producer-coerced but I am not so sure. The look Whitney gave Becca when she got a rose mid-1st RC she didn't seem too pleased. Plus, Whitney reeeeaaaallly was all about telling Chris right from the get-go how she came on the show ONLY for Chris and no one else. No. One. Else.

I definitely get a bit of a catty vibe from Whit. She is more normal than the rest of the crazy for sure but also a bit catty to me. Becca doesn't seem that way at all. In fact, when looking at her SM it supports the s/caps where you will see that she stands off to the side a lot in group dates and even after RCs and doesn't look like she will *compete* with the girls for Chris's attention. If there is a connection with Chris I don't think she will force it or *work* for it (like I see Whitney doing a bit) she expects a more traditional wooing from a gentleman, imo.

I don't buy the sincere Chris premise. He is a farmer who never needed to get on a show like this to find a good farmer wife. Never bought why he was on Andi's season either. Yes they all go on for something other than love but still, it goes against his farm life and wanting a farm wife motive.

Regardless of Chris's edit, he chooses his behavior and reactions and the editors get to pick from that. For someone who is on television and a lead, if his *image* was important to be sincere then I don't think he would be kissing as many girls as he has especially when he doesn't see them as wife-material which is something he himself states he is there for... a wife. And no, I don't buy that Chris kissing all the girls back (because of them initiating) makes him a gentlemen. I see that Becca wasn't too keen to become another notch on his belt and so, to me, I think she not only won Chris's respect in that moment on Ep 3 by NOT kissing him she also let him know that she had self-worth and he would have to chase/work for her. Not in a manipulative way at all, but just that is who she is as a more Southern lady.

And that is the issue for me regarding Becca being F1. I don't see Chris as someone who will chase and work! to get her. He is so passive and Whitney already said she likes to chase the guy and her behavior on the show thus far is evidence to support this. Becca is not like that. She needs/wants a guy to chase her. Will Chris get to the point that he will chase her more than anyone else? More than Whitney who will be much easier to *catch* so speak? (since she already let him know she is only there for him and talking babies and engagement and weddings so early on?). I don't think so.

Imo, if anything, Whitney is the PERFECT final girl for Chris to play both sides of all this: the sincere Chris who wants a wife and yet doesn't have to work too hard for her either or fully live the farm life (but not go all out hollywood either). He gets to come across at the end of all this as sincere by choosing someone more normal than the crazy girls but really Whitney let him know day one she was ready to pretty much be engaged to him. The only other girl that was like that day one was Britt and she wasn't from the Midwest/sincere vibe like Whitney has. I know this is probably not a popular opinion and it is sooo early, but if he is with Whitney I don't see them marrying unless Chris wants to keep an *image*. I definitely don't see him returning to live a quiet life on a farm with Whitney.

If Becca is F1, Chris will have to show by BL, etc that he was much more into/chasing her than Whitney (even if the edit is hidden when a guy really falls hard there's no edit that can hide that completely, imo). Until that happens, I just cannot see it coming from him. And if he does choose her, then he will earn my respect that he put away his sowing of his wild oats/bachelor party behavior thus far and fought for the one girl who is most reserved, has the most traditional sense of marriage and love and courting and a man wooing her out of the F3.

JMOAA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:51 am

The reason I believe that Whitney is F1 is due to Chris going out of his way to get her to see how it would be like after the show is done. He was beaming when she must have 'accepted the rose' or whatever happened when the mural was shown. I don't see any indication that Becca gets that. A shooting date is nothing compared to that mural date. Not even close.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:57 am

atem wrote:The reason I believe that Whitney is F1 is due to Chris going out of his way to get her to see how it would be like after the show is done.  He was beaming when she must have 'accepted the rose' or whatever happened when the mural was shown.  I don't see any indication that Becca gets that. A shooting date is nothing compared to that mural date. Not even close.  

IDK Atem..i just cant help myself recall that i was thinking that Marcus was the F1 just by watching the fans video of him and Meandi dancing and by looking at their pic hugging in Montreal. giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:01 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:The reason I believe that Whitney is F1 is due to Chris going out of his way to get her to see how it would be like after the show is done.  He was beaming when she must have 'accepted the rose' or whatever happened when the mural was shown.  I don't see any indication that Becca gets that. A shooting date is nothing compared to that mural date. Not even close.  

IDK Atem..i just cant help myself recall that i was thinking that Marcus was the F1 just by watching the fans video of him and Meandi dancing and by looking at their pic hugging in Montreal. giggling .

Look at the behind the scenes pics of the mural date and compare it to when RS got pics of her and Marcus on the HTD and you will see how affectionate Whitney and he are when the camera is not filming. While there was barely any touching with Andi and Marcus.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:10 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Look at the behind the scenes pics of the mural date and compare it to when RS got pics of her and Marcus on the HTD and you will see how affectionate Whitney and he are when the camera is not filming.  While there was barely any touching with Andi and Marcus.

Thanks for the heads up.... Smiley . I was just joking around with you bestbud! . Its just me i guess..i always doubt the spoilers!...laugh out loud . Frankly, i think the F2 and F3 are the lucky ones this season :hidingchair , so not much left for me to root for any girl to 'win' as the F1. lolpanda

I just think Becca is an exceptional young woman , a rare gem that ever step into this cray2 show. Fleiss hit the jackpot by casting her. I would think Chris too if he snatched her already. If not, well,... its somebody else's gain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:AAL, I thought the same about the Becca/Carly cap.  One reason I grabbed it.  I also like all the friendships that end up forming from this show, so I tend to watch for signs of bonds forming.  (I'm skipping all the hugging and touching of Jillian and Britt from last episode though! giggling )
yes Thanks so much for all the caps! I know it takes a ton of time and work (I did it for BachCan S2) so really appreciate it!  :Thanktwo

Love that you captured that scene with Britt and Carly! Says something about Becca's character along with her reply to Whitney's tweet about her voice.

Becca definitely roots for girls and supports other women -- most probably stems from being so close to her sisters.

It is really nice to see someone especially in these type of shows showing grace and class and being supportive of other women/girls (even of Jade).

She makes me think she is one of those girls who would rather saying nothing than something negative about another girl.
Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  Jan 18
If you're texting someone & are questioning if you should say it,say it out loud as if you were to say it to their face.(Begins backspacing)

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  Jan 15
Watch your words.
Be kind.
Be patient.
Be encouraging.
Be supportive.
Be understanding.
Be forgiving.    ❤️

Class act all-around so far, imo. Very impressed with her.

I really think she is too good for this show and Chris (but do like that he acted more like a man than kid in the candy store with her!)  :yes:

Well said AAL and Ladybug... and thanks for the cap. clapping!

She really is an exceptional young woman. The whole package in/out. I am a fan cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:23 am

TY Litta and AAL for sharing your 2 cents !

yes Litta..you were spot on how i feel about Des, right up until Chres's first anniversary. giggling

I dont think this season's story will be as dramatic as Des though. I simply think if Becca is the F1, we will get to see a slow-burner, late bloomer wuv story...(gag!..) lolpanda

her edit seems to go into this direction : the mature, the loving, the most understanding in the bunch. IA with jc : immitate Sean's Cat in some ways. I would think Chris will 'clearly see" his 'heroin in the shining armour' (is there such thing?...Katniss Everdeen came to mind laugh out loud) once the cray2 toned down and the drama reached the anti-climax. We shall see!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333