SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:08 pm

I wonder if she flew in to Kansas City--one of the KC Hilton's have similar if not completely the same decor. That would fit the description of driving back from KS. They could have stopped in Bartlesville or they just posted the picture as they were driving through OK?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:29 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I wonder if she flew in to Kansas City--one of the KC Hilton's have similar if not completely the same decor. That would fit the description of driving back from KS. They could have stopped in Bartlesville or they just posted the picture as they were driving through OK?
That's what I was thinking. When I did the research and posted the "kansas" SM post by Becca's sister I immediately looked there for the hotel to match but saw that it had already been matched and confirmed to Shreveport (and made sense at the time). I didn't see the OK location matching on the posts so missed it and JulyChild caught it or found it somehow.

I do think it is possible that bad weather could have delayed a connecting flight maybe? Perhaps flying from Iowa to Louisiana via KS and they decided to drive up and get her if her flight was going to be delayed a night (thus the hotel?). I posted that the weather may have been an issue in another thread somewhere. If she was F2 or even F1 either the sadness/shock or happiness would likely make her call her siblings and they roadtrip to get her?

I do agree that it is possible she was in KS when that photo was taken in the hotel room and then posted while driving through. If one could locate where the posts of them driving through were taken that may help with the timeline since they were posted the next day. Still odd not to have flown to Shreveport though, unless her family were already in Kansas and thus she flew to that area? Becca's first post was of a newborn baby so not sure if the family may have gone there to visit? The sisters posted of their cousin's newborn as well.

It still makes no sense to state they were driving with Becca back from Kansas if she flew into OK no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:55 pm

The most memorable scene with Becca so far to me was her entrance, it was an "ah ha" moment with the comment by the ladies how he was really checking her out!!! That is the kind of thing when watching the show back would be flattering to F1. I remember Emily's season first night she mentioned how "cool" Jef was. May or may not mean anything but it is interesting to note.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:The most memorable scene with Becca so far to me was her entrance, it was an "ah ha" moment with the comment by the ladies how he was really checking her out!!! That is the kind of thing when watching the show back would be flattering to F1. I remember Emily's season first night she mentioned how "cool" Jef was. May or may not mean anything but it is interesting to note.

ITA..i have put this on my 'list'. :yes:
Her limo entrance was stood out to me too for that reason, plus the 'full body' panning by the camera (as opposed to Whit , which being cut off a bit). The girl watching them hugging by the window said : "Oh, they went for it!" laugh out loud
Eventhough prolly means nothing, I just found it interesting as well. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:The most memorable scene with Becca so far to me was her entrance, it was an "ah ha" moment with the comment by the ladies how he was really checking her out!!! That is the kind of thing when watching the show back would be flattering to F1. I remember Emily's season first night she mentioned how "cool" Jef was. May or may not mean anything but it is interesting to note.

ITA..i have put this on my 'list'. :yes:
Her limo entrance was stood out to me too for that reason, plus the 'full body' panning by the camera (as opposed to Whit , which being cut off a bit). The girl watching them hugging by the window said : "Oh, they went for it!" laugh out loud
Eventhough prolly means nothing, I just found it interesting as well. :yes:
:stirthepot Oooo, I am liking this Hugesmile I agree with this as well!

The only thing that gave me pause was that the other girls were making the statements as opposed to Chris saying anything about Becca (He said he was really 'excited' about Whitney... a word he used again in his Episode 3 blog concerning Whitney).

It definitely stands out that the other girls were vocalizing Chris's interest in Becca however it was a bit odd that Chris himself had no VO/words about her (so the comparison of Emily and Jef doesn't match, imo).

However, did Sean say anything about Cat first episode since she was very hidden? (no intro, no 1:1... though she did have a video posted on the ABC site of her post-first ep, so not sure).

Please keep posting/sleuthing though with Becca. I am doing everything to stay alert/interested with this season and this is certainly helping yes

I truly like what I see thus far with Becca, she really is a great catch. Just bummed that, even if she is safe, they dragged her to F2 and not a great spot for a potential Bachelorette to be in. They definitely gave her more face time on Episode 3, she even read the date card, etc, so hoping we see more of her! PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Not sure if this has been posted. Please allow me to put it all in here to my " Becca Possibly the F1" List.

From a fellow great Sleuther (Thanks! hi ) :

- Becca's brother and sister liked Chris tweet where he said he is the luckiest man alive. The brother also liked the one where he said he was in love.

carry on... :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted. Please allow me to put it all in here to my " Becca Possibly the F1" List.

From a fellow great Sleuther (Thanks!  hi )  :

- Becca's brother and sister liked Chris tweet where he said he is the luckiest man alive. The brother also liked the one where he said he was in love.

I put it here. This thread was created for JPG Andi and now Chris' season so there was a place to put info like that.

Confirmed info

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted. Please allow me to put it all in here to my " Becca Possibly the F1" List.

yes If Chris is with Becca he most certainly is the luckiest man alive! :yes: I really wish she was F1 but cannot say that Becca is the luckiest woman alive if she is with Chris giggling I prefer her personally to Whitney but if he is with Becca he reeeaally hit the jackpot.

Lucky guy for sure! :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I put it here. This thread was created for JPG Andi and now Chris' season so there was a place to put info like that.

Confirmed info

TY GA!... bestbud! . Now watch the likes disappear..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

yes  If Chris is with Becca he most certainly is the luckiest man alive! :yes: I really wish she was F1 but cannot say that Becca is the luckiest woman alive if she is with Chris giggling I prefer her personally to Whitney but if he is with Becca he reeeaally hit the jackpot.

Lucky guy for sure!  :yes:

hahaha So true...couldnt agree more with your sentiment :yes: giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Thanks to Ladybug just bringing Ep 3 caps here of Becca. Chris was definitely interested in her on this (12 girls?) group date. His BL, leaning into her more than she him.

He actually looked more his age with Becca than immature/giggly. More manly, imo, than boyish. Becca definitely is more womanly than childish/immature/girlish.

It will be nice to see the more manly side of him come out, more serious than just the giggle-hyena-laughing-Chris.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 21 6d3385fc8c1d40e05a15b93bd23a0df9_zps3104d6f2
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 21 03be6c5c8ec2e60eab6667adcbe0d980_zpsc1832d86
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 21 18bc01f4d3419711c2919b5b84c97298_zpsadceb17a

I noticed in this cap Becca has her arm around Carly who 'won' the group date competition but never got the group date rose. Almost like Becca feeling bad for her in a sense. It says a lot about Becca, imo.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 21 E69e47c79d38c96777ac3dfb321cadca_zpsd44f3971
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:53 pm

AAL, I thought the same about the Becca/Carly cap.  One reason I grabbed it.  I also like all the friendships that end up forming from this show, so I tend to watch for signs of bonds forming.  (I'm skipping all the hugging and touching of Jillian and Britt from last episode though! giggling )

I totally forgot about the picture once I posted it with the other SC.  So, thank you for bringing it forward and mentioning it! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333