SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:32 pm

julychild wrote:
julychild wrote:Hi Mura, about the pics, we originally thought it was  Shreveport  because San matched the room to a hotel there. While it's the same hotel chain, that one is in Bartlesville OK, one of the sisters has her GPS on, so that's how  I knew. Also, the next day she posted a picture of them driving for 8 hours back to Shreveport. That's that.

So, about Becca possibly being the F1, I did my own investigation, very  silly

My stupid post was truncated!

I was saying that I also think that Becca is F1. I also think that Whitney is not F1. If you know what I mean...

Why do you believe that? Is there any indication as to when Whitney was back home?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:38 pm

julychild wrote:
julychild wrote:Hi Mura, about the pics, we originally thought it was  Shreveport  because San matched the room to a hotel there. While it's the same hotel chain, that one is in Bartlesville OK, one of the sisters has her GPS on, so that's how  I knew. Also, the next day she posted a picture of them driving for 8 hours back to Shreveport. That's that.

I was saying that I also think that Becca is F1. I also think that Whitney is not F1. If you know what I mean...
What makes you think Becca is F1? I'm not disagreeing I just wanted to know what makes you think that.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

Why do you believe that?  Is there any indication as to when Whitney was back home?

I always doubt spoilers. I'm never right, but I still doubt. That's one of the ways I enjoy the show! whoever they end up with doesn't affect my life. As for Whitney, her edit, so far, is just off to me. Starting with the promo. I have seen stuff that points to her as F1, but I just can't get behind her. Maybe after Becca 's one-on-one, things will become clearer. Becca is just following Catherine's edit, too much.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Honestly, when sleuthing in real-time and pre-season, and it was post-F4, it was surprising to me when Becca was "F2".

If anything, other than being F1, I had guessed she would be F3 so she could potentially be the next 'Ette.

To add to the other photos of the hotel with Becca and her sisters... Not sure if this specific photo was posted but her sister Caroline posted this one on her IG on Dec 2 (originally the others like it were posted Nov. 23) and
cmtilley Tootaloo to my fav Cali girl @beccatilley5!! I'll see you Christmas and then on a lot of Monday nights after that. #BG4ever 2mon
Read more at http://websta.me/p/866794576965487404_7209305#IPmYW4STtF5o0QI0.99

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 20 10843692_1510367192575177_1369699617_n

And from her other sister, Hannah's IG (all public) she had posted this
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 20 924059_377652192398110_1533019898_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Again, these were put up here when they were first posted on the IG, pretty sure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:49 pm

julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Hey, jc! Thanks for that explanation...and great sleuthing. What an odd place to end up the day after the FRC!

Thanks to all who have to patience to bring people like me up to speed. I know it can be trying to explain something for what seems like the 100th time. Much appreciated, guys! bestbud!

Going to OK, and not straight home is the part no one has been able to unravel. She either drove through the night or took a regional flight. They have an airport in Bartlesville. BTW, her family wasn't waiting for her there, they went there to join her and take her home. There is evidence of that, too.

very very very interesting

I second Litta and HM. Your and others's awesome sleuthing ---and sharing/clarifying to us the season-newbies ---is greatly appreciated ! tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Honestly, when sleuthing in real-time and pre-season, and it was post-F4, it was surprising to me when Becca was "F2".

If anything, other than being F1, I had guessed she would be F3 so she could potentially be the next 'Ette.

TY fo sharing the IGs AAL..

re: the bolded. i absolutely know the impresion too well. The same impression ive got from Chris Siegfried. (Which girl with the right mind would let this rare gem go?...giggling  )..which led me to :detective and :crazed against all confirmed spoilers that time.

i really think Becca is a rare gem on this silly show. (nothing against Whit, maybe Becca just fit my girly taste more Smiley ). I suspect Chris knows about this as well Hugesmile .

let's sleuth until the farmer ride into the sunset! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Getting to Bartlesville was deliberate. The closest airport to the FRC location is Cedar Rapids, and there are no direct flights to Bartlesville. Seems odd.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Just to summarize concerning the November 23 post-FRC pics posted about Becca post-FRC (at least on this thread... too many out there to sloth through, my apologies if repetitive info)....

-- Sara first posted the IG link an image of Becca with her sister Katie https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p48-bachelor-19-becca-tilley#720195
-- I posted that it look like a hotel.
-- Mntlvr posted link to Caroline's IG post of all the girls together in hotel.
-- Sanlee found out it was Hilton Garden Inn. (page 6 of this thread)
-- JulyChild found out the location of Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
--Becca posted her first IG photo on Nov 26 post-FRC... she talked about her cousins (child?) are miracle babies (page 9 of this thread)

Kashathediva wrote:Again, these were put up here when they were first posted on the IG, pretty sure.
-- the photos posted above with Hannah and the other with Caroline are not in this thread but maybe somewhere else? Just posted here in case they aren't elsewhere and for easier reference. So credit to whomever posted them earlier/elsewhere if so. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:04 pm

lurker11 wrote:Getting to Bartlesville was deliberate.  The closest airport to the FRC location is Cedar Rapids, and there are no direct flights to Bartlesville.  Seems odd.
Yes, I don't know why. It is a mystery. I didn't see the post in other threads by JulyChild prior to the one here that it was in Bartlesville but trust implicitly that the IG photo had a location on it at that time or able to be sleuthed for geographical location (I don't know how to do that unless it just states on the IG post the location). I am assuming that Becca's sister deleted the location? (I checked the posts and it just says 'somewhere').  

Her sisters said they were heading back from Kansas south once they picked up Becca and Bartlesville is close to Kansas so maybe that is why they said Kansas vs. OK? no idea

I don't know... maybe the weather was really bad and flights were being delayed/canceled or something and with Thanksgiving a few days away maybe they decided to just meet her halfway? Or maybe they picked her up in Kansas at an airport there and stayed the night at the hotel themselves in OK and not just Becca? They did post the roadtrip back to Kansas posts on Nov 24 so it seems they very likely stayed the night in OK with Becca. scratch

Here is the IG post from Caroline post-hotel pic from Nov 24
cmtilley Headed back to the south from Kansas. 8 hour road trip squished with my favorites 2mon
Read more at http://websta.me/p/861024040763214441_7209305#FbFYGMCuIODwlGfh.99
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 20 10542024_694650783975491_292409074_n
And Becca's sister Katie on Nov 25
mrskatie_hester We're a really close family... We travel not only with each other, but on each other.  2mon
Read more at http://websta.me/p/861022706930619884_180607372#1pyBClsJHbCMByE8.99
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 20 10817841_615874001871492_1814032878_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Trying to figure out why they would be in Bartlesville...
Was the FRC in Iowa? I can't remember what was decided for the location.
Were the sisters in Kansas for some reason?
Could the sisters have gone to Iowa for the FRC?
I can't imagine why she would fly into Bartlesville. Why not Tulsa if she wanted to meet the sisters?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sunflower Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:40 pm

What is the connection to Bartlesville? I have been there.  Flew into Tulsa and then drove to Bartlesville. It is about a 45 min drive. The airport in Bartlesville is small, makes no sense to fly there. So yeah, bartlesville makes no sense. Unless they were all driving back from Iowa.

Why wouldn't she just fly all the way to Louisiana?
sunflower
sunflower

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73