SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^FWIW, the order was jewelry discovery followed by RS releasing info on Whit's job.
Thanks Litta.  Then if I am correct, the info that RS had was shot down by a poster saying she knew that Whit had a promotion versus quitting, correct??
Are we sure that person was legit?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^FWIW, the order was jewelry discovery followed by RS releasing info on Whit's job.
Thanks Litta.  Then if I am correct, the info that RS had was shot down by a poster saying she knew that Whit had a promotion versus quitting, correct??

Don't know if that person is legit, but Whitney has tweeted herself a little while ago that the statement she quit her job is"news to me."
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I thought your source said she quit her job? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Well, here's a tweet from Whit about the quitting.

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 73 2015-035

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:45 pm

I really need to learn how to use twitter and Instant Gram, I miss out on a lot laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:06 pm

WHITNEY

seems weird cause I was told she quit. Was probably being played too which is odd because some other thins the source said has been true.

BTW sorry for sharing wrong info. I wasn't trying to lie just thought it was true when RS said it too.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Who knows. TPtB may have told her to deny it. Maybe she gave notice but is still working??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

^True, but she could have just ignored the tweet. Diana, no one thinks you are lying. It's just difficult to keep all this info straight. Some is true and some isn't. We will find out soon enough.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Maybe she did get a promotion that allows her to work remotely online and she is not moving to Arlington because she and Chris will be living in LA while he appears on DWTS. There's my fantastical ( is that even a word?) prediction. giggling
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:28 pm

You never know, she could have given her notice and be working that out or she really isn't leaving her job. Who knows.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:36 pm

If she was promoted to a new role in education\advocacy, technically it is not lying to say that the claim that she quit her job was "news to me." Still leaves open the possibility that she had a "job change" to fit her anticipated move to Iowa.

She could have gone to her employer and worked out a new role with the clinic that would let her continue her career passion while still allowing her to move to Iowa.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If she was promoted to a new role in education\advocacy, technically it is not lying to say that the claim that she quit her job was "news to me."   Still leaves open the possibility that she had a "job change" to fit her anticipated move to Iowa.

She could have gone to her employer and worked out a new role with the clinic that would let her continue her career passion while still allowing her to move to Iowa.  

ITA...I think that's what probably happened.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan