SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:51 am

Luvstruck wrote:Well let's just hope if Whitney was his F1 that he gives her more attention now than he did during filming. With him returning to work day after the final rose ceremony there wasn't much time to enjoy being a couple with any F1. Since then he has been galavanting everywhere including Canada (what's that about, did he accept an invitation to drop by & see Kaitlyn to give her advise on becoming next bachelorette)...hmmm....

From what I have read, he wasn't in Canada.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by terabithia Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:22 am

Linds911 wrote:Poor girl. If she is the F1, which I still think is true, I hope she's just focusing on her relationship with Chris and not letting everything with Britt get in between what they have.

I like to think she is keeping it all in perspective. If seeing that stuff on TV makes her question what they have then I don't think it was very solid, so it'd be a good thing for them to break up over it and move on to a greater love. When Desiree's season ended I wrote something about Molly and Jason. If Molly could get over Jason's huge mistake (literally rejecting her so he could propose marriage to Melissa) then Chris could get over Des proclaiming her love for Brooks and sobbing over him taking off a few days before the FRC. Sure enough, now they're married and Brooks was at the wedding. The connection Des and Chris built after their season was over pushed that noise into the background. Cat got over watching Sean on TV agonizing about whether he should send her home. JP didn't let the Bentley drama drive him away from Ash. Fans still talk about it because that's what we do, but it has no relevence to their lives anymore.

Like Bentley, Britt takes off before HTDs and while it's clear Chris is attracted to her and loves her energy, there is a lot she missed out on (HTD, private overnight date, MTP, LCD, FRC). They didn't reach a level of emotional intimacy that Chris did with Whitney (even if you think it's just a fantasy until they date in real life). I think as soon as Chris understood Britt didn't see herself living out in the middle of nowhere he concentrated on the women who passed the test. He doesn't seem like the type of Bachelor who pinned all his hopes on one woman (like Brad 2.0 did with Emily, IMO -- he fell early and hard).
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:54 am

Chris wrote about waking up Britt early for their date that, he was "a dude" which is such a lame way of thinking about how you treat others.When Whitney was staring at him after he came in with Britt it was as if she was acknowledging that he's behaved in a way that doesn't meet with her sense of what is right (not only regarding her). I wonder what that is like for Chris - if he is the man Whitney thinks he is. She brings out the best in him, but I wonder if he is good enough for her. The Chris that would run away for an hour and not give the other women his full attention It makes me think Chris is really nothing special, and I wonder what his sisters would think.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:25 am

Chris S. has to pick someone and he's not going to pull a 'Brad'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:32 am

Not to mention, the show is scripted just like a daily soap opera. He did what he did because that is what TPTB required. They all knew it...just acting.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:38 am

terabithia wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Poor girl. If she is the F1, which I still think is true, I hope she's just focusing on her relationship with Chris and not letting everything with Britt get in between what they have.

I like to think she is keeping it all in perspective. If seeing that stuff on TV makes her question what they have then I don't think it was very solid, so it'd be a good thing for them to break up over it and move on to a greater love. When Desiree's season ended I wrote something about Molly and Jason. If Molly could get over Jason's huge mistake (literally rejecting her so he could propose marriage to Melissa) then Chris could get over Des proclaiming her love for Brooks and sobbing over him taking off a few days before the FRC. Sure enough, now they're married and Brooks was at the wedding. The connection Des and Chris built after their season was over pushed that noise into the background. Cat got over watching Sean on TV agonizing about whether he should send her home. JP didn't let the Bentley drama drive him away from Ash. Fans still talk about it because that's what we do, but it has no relevence to their lives anymore.

Like Bentley, Britt takes off before HTDs and while it's clear Chris is attracted to her and loves her energy, there is a lot she missed out on (HTD, private overnight date, MTP, LCD, FRC). They didn't reach a level of emotional intimacy that Chris did with Whitney (even if you think it's just a fantasy until they date in real life). I think as soon as Chris understood Britt didn't see herself living out in the middle of nowhere he concentrated on the women who passed the test. He doesn't seem like the type of Bachelor who pinned all his hopes on one woman (like Brad 2.0 did with Emily, IMO -- he fell early and hard).

Excellent post!!! I agree with all you said!!!! :claphands

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:44 am

All of antics that Chris pulled last night are really out of character. I recall what many of you have said here, ""nothing is unscripted". Always controlled by the producers. When he and Britt came into the house, he fully realized the wrath of the women was coming down on him. Would he be stupid enough to pull off all of this without specific direction from the bachelor.

After all, everyone has said how boring this season has been. This spiced it up quite a bit and that is what producers attempted to do.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:01 pm

:claphands
terabithia wrote:

:claphands  Well Said and I agree. The only way to get through this show as a F1 is to look at it as ''he wasn't mine until the last day''.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Whitney's on a plane:
http://instagram.com/p/y7OKn1MolZ/?modal=true
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Track down that plane!!! Where is she headed?!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:03 pm

It sounded like she was coming back home.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:09 pm

6am flight IMO would be an outbound flight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan